Even if your height is tall

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
if your arms are short or not long, then you are still a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Mewton, Growth Plate and 2 others

Attachments

• z66jcge.jpg
    z66jcge.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Growth Plate and Deleted member 16380
Legs and spine too

not too tall but im 6'1 with t rex arms. I have a caucasian build. The caucasians usually have long torso, short legs, short arms.

not too tall but im 6'1 with t rex arms. I have a caucasian build. The caucasians usually have long torso, short legs, short arms.
You are white not caucasian, caucasian was stolen from whites.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18840
This is why Pitt looks like a manlet despite being 6ft tall

0A518157 4C6D 47FB 9A3B 1558BFF81A1F

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I'm 5'7" with a 32 jean inseam and long arms

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
I'm 5'7" with a 32 jean inseam and long arms
i thought i had long legs until i measured
my inseam is 29 st 5ft 9
you're an unfortanate motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
he is actually 5ft 10.5
Just checked, he's 180cm 5’11 according to celeb heights. His limbs are short tho which makes him look like a bit of a manlet. I would guess 5’9-5’10 just by looking at him.

Just checked, he's 180cm 5’11 according to celeb heights. His limbs are short tho which makes him look like a bit of a manlet. I would guess 5’9-5’10 just by looking at him.
for night height i would say he is definetely below 5ft 11 tho

i thought i had long legs until i measured
my inseam is 29 st 5ft 9
you're an unfortanate motherfucker
Why? How badly long can you tell my legs are just by me saying my inseam? I read that inseam length increases slightly the more you weigh or some shit because the jeans would require more space. I'm 113lbs last time I checked

Why? How badly long can you tell my legs are just by me saying my inseam? I read that inseam length increases slightly the more you weigh or some shit because the jeans would require more space. I'm 113lbs last time I checked
idk

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
My legs are extremely disproportionately long though. I've been called out for it multiple times. Coincidentally, my dad is 6ft with normal proportions and my 5'4" mom (does not have a long torso, in fact she has longish legs for her height) has a longer torso than me. Every living male in my family does. Idk where I could've got this "recessive gene" from. Just fucking lol at my cruel life. It literally hinders my everyday life. I always have a problem with not being able to see something when I'm sitting down in class for example, even with 5'4" girls in front of me

It's probably the fact I stopped growing at late 14 and that was too early than I was supposed to :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and galego123
My legs are extremely disproportionately long though. I've been called out for it multiple times. Coincidentally, my dad is 6ft with normal proportions and my 5'4" mom (does not have a long torso, in fact she has longish legs for her height) has a longer torso than me. Every living male in my family does. Idk where I could've got this "recessive gene" from. Just fucking lol at my cruel life. It literally hinders my everyday life. I always have a problem with not being able to see something when I'm sitting down in class for example, even with 5'4" girls in front of me

It's probably the fact I stopped growing at late 14 and that was too early than I was supposed to :forcedsmile:
you know what you gotta do bro, i told you multiple times
there is one guy in the height group that is doing sleep stretching with cucumbers in his eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Constantin Denis and Growth Plate
What is the best way to accurately measure height if I don’t want to spend 150 on stafiometer or whatever it is called?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
6.1 inch wrists though

What is the best way to accurately measure height if I don’t want to spend 150 on stafiometer or whatever it is called?
have your parents (or any other individuals) help you balance a power tape against the wall after marking the top point with a pencil and ruler :lul:

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
i have long limbs and 7.8inch wrists at low bodyfat
hope I'll get near that, I'm barely nearing tanner stage 5 anyway now that I remember :lul: the bone widening WILL start and I vill be happy

hope I'll get near that, I'm barely nearing tanner stage 5 anyway now that I remember :lul: the bone widening WILL start and I vill be happy
i had tanner stage 5 like at 15 - 16 aleardy

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
i had tanner stage 5 like at 15 - 16 aleardy
yea, I'm turning 16 in 29 days and I only got armpit hair earlier this year

You're still tall, dumb fuck, your proportions will just look weird.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I deadass know a 6’7 dude with a 5’11 wingspan he looks like a damn T. rex when he walks around

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member
but still being tall as fuck is still mogger as f even if ur wingspan is small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member