All reason aside I just can't deny, I love the guy

Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey:
He hit me and it felt like a kiss
I could've died right then
He hurt me but it felt like true love
Give me all of that ultraviolence
I will do anything for you, babe
I love you forever

Violence is the ONLY true love language. JFL if you listen to women and believe gift giving & words of affirmation are actually their love language lmao. Nothing equates to true burning desire and complete devotion like being with an extremely violent psychopath. Any sort of morality/goodness in a man is a TURNOFF. There is not a single woman in the world aroused by good behavior.

Foids will post on social media about how they either flaked on or went on one date with a good looking, successful guy then ghosted him and even they can't understand why they did that. Redpill losers will then react to that video for their own content, mocking these women for being so dumb and saying they'll regret that later in life. No one can make sense of why they would do such a thing, equating it to some nonsense like she gets off on rejecting guys for the ego boost instead. This shouldn't be happening because LMS is what attraction is about right? Wrong.

The "IT" factor is being a violent, sadistic psychopath. The lack of it causes the well known "ICK."

@Vermilioncore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, LancasteR, tasmanian devil and 3 others
I'm not violent or sadistic but thoroughly rotten to the core so I think I fit this niche partially.

tbh both of those artists are known to be a bit weird, lana always shits on other celebrities like every year

I have demon eyes

0C6A3F0A 2085 4829 843A 626ECE8DA63D

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable

Criminal by Britney Spears:
He is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bum
He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable
He is a killer just for fun, fun, fun, fun
He's got no conscience, he got none, none, none, none
Cause mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, I love the guy

Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey:
He hit me and it felt like a kiss
I could've died right then
He hurt me but it felt like true love
Give me all of that ultraviolence
I will do anything for you, babe
I love you forever

Violence is the ONLY true love language. JFL if you listen to women and believe gift giving & words of affirmation are actually their love language lmao. Nothing equates to true burning desire and complete devotion like being with an extremely violent psychopath. Any sort of morality/goodness in a man is a TURNOFF. There is not a single woman in the world aroused by good behavior.

Foids will post on social media about how they either flaked on or went on one date with a good looking, successful guy then ghosted him and even they can't understand why they did that. Redpill losers will then react to that video for their own content, mocking these women for being so dumb and saying they'll regret that later in life. No one can make sense of why they would do such a thing, equating it to some nonsense like she gets off on rejecting guys for the ego boost instead. This shouldn't be happening because LMS is what attraction is about right? Wrong.

The "IT" factor is being a violent, sadistic psychopath. The lack of it causes the well known "ICK."

@Vermilioncore

Not even a molecule

It's propaganda
But yeah every man has a instinct to kill
ethnics overall