Even though I'm blackpilled I still hate ugly people.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Half of the time I see someone with a disgusting face they are shit internally too. Like they are either retarded or some sort sperg.

Literally the nicest people I know all are decent looking. The most annoying asshole at my work was this 5'6 White guy with glasses and he was so recessed had braces and prey eyes. I only saw him at the end of my shift for an hour and he was so annoying I would dread having to talk with him. He somehow was an asshole while having the look that he constantly wanted to die he only mouth breathed and was out of breath moving around despite being 18 and not fat.

I tried taking what I learned from these places and being a little nicer since he was already ugly but the guy was still the worst person in the workplace to be around and always made me do his jobs.

This has happened multiple time I tried to go against my instincts and be nice to uglier people but fuck that most ugly people have something wrong with them. If you feel gross being around someone don't fight your better interest to be kind to them avoid or treat these people with contempt. I'm glad you autists are behind computer screens otherwise I would not be able to tolerate the reek.

@Aloha @Abhorrence @ranierean

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NattyMikeO, Prince88, aesthetic beauty and 10 others
fuck off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid, Eternal_, datboijj and 1 other person
Despite what this site tells you men are actually more cruel to subhumans than women.

Women mostly don't want to be sexually accosted, and are looking out for their safety. But if you don't have rapist/pedo physiognomy they'll be nice to subhumans, even blops2cel tier. That's why it's easy to be deluded

It's mostly other men who are sadistic towards people with worse genes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Maalik, tasmanian devil, LooksOrDeath and 14 others
Despite what this site tells you men are actually more cruel to subhumans than women.

Women mostly don't want to be sexually accosted, and are looking out for their safety. But if you don't have rapist/pedo physiognomy they'll be nice to subhumans, even blops2cel tier. That's why it's easy to be deluded

They deserve it imo. Never met a genuinely nice ugly guy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21345

They deserve it imo. Never met a genuinely nice ugly guy
Have foids finally infiltrated this site? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, 5'7 zoomer, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Why do you hate me so much

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
  • +1

It’s mainly uglier women who are meaner towards subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, aesthetic beauty, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
Not how it works buddy

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
I use to work with this bluepilled personalitymaxxed subhuman long ago. In the staff room, the girls would talk with each other and this nigga would insert himself into their conversation and make shit awkward. His face was so repulsive I just wanted to rock his shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, NattyMikeO, murdah and 5 others
that's what it means to be blackpilled, to recognize ugly people truly are terrible inferior human beings

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Prince88, murdah and 5 others
me talking shit behind ur back was a joke i dont hate u

i dont want to dox you either
Your beyond my help. Sorry man I realized that and your a liability

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
I use to work with this bluepilled personalitymaxxed subhuman long ago. In the staff room, the girls would talk with each other and this nigga would insert himself into their conversation and make shit awkward. His face was so repulsive I just wanted to rock his shit.
People can't beat their genetic impulse to look down upon inferior beings. That's the law of society.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, aesthetic beauty, murdah and 1 other person
Half of the time I see someone with a disgusting face they are shit internally too. Like they are either retarded or some sort sperg.

Literally the nicest people I know all are decent looking. The most annoying asshole at my work was this 5'6 White guy with glasses and he was so recessed had braces and prey eyes. I only saw him at the end of my shift for an hour and he was so annoying I would dread having to talk with him. He somehow was an asshole while having the look that he constantly wanted to die he only mouth breathed and was out of breath moving around despite being 18 and not fat.

I tried taking what I learned from these places and being a little nicer since he was already ugly but the guy was still the worst person in the workplace to be around and always made me do his jobs.

This has happened multiple time I tried to go against my instincts and be nice to uglier people but fuck that most ugly people have something wrong with them. If you feel gross being around someone don't fight your better interest to be kind to them avoid or treat these people with contempt. I'm glad you autists are behind computer screens otherwise I would not be able to tolerate the reek.

you actually have a point. i am incel because of normies destroying my social status at school and spreading lies about me / attacking me in groups. IT WAS ALWAYS UGLY SHORT NORMIES, none of them had decent faces or even average height, i mogged them hard but it doesnt matter they were all subhuman retards. sure they still had girlfriends but that doesn't change how they mostly looked like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Ugly people> autistic people

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy and Deleted member 11126
Honestly though what you're saying is somewhat true but you care too much about other people. Why not know you're superior but not care about others?

i mean, what do you expect people treated like shit their entire lives to act like?

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and sudanguy
Ugly people are depraved and less emotionally stable in general. Don't really hate them though. It is what is it.

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
but i get you, it is only natural to shit on ugly people because they aren't supposed to exist, they are products of toxicity and unnatural behaviours and envinroments, their genetics are fucking shit and shouldn't be passed on.

but i get you, it is only natural to shit on ugly people because they aren't supposed to exist, they are products of toxicity and unnatural behaviours and environments, their genetics are fucking shit and shouldn't be passed on.
lol no, they just have ugly parents.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy
if you could stop being lookist just by being aware of it they would show everyone in school an educational film of subhumans with "LABELLED AS UGLY" written on their face, and when the bell rang women would all go to the subhumans houses and have sex with them

• WTF
Reactions: sudanguy

It’s usually the ugliest people who are the biggest douches man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bluestaxamz, aesthetic beauty, risque_dew and 1 other person
lol wtf no, they just have ugly parents.
i think you interpreted what i said as a "muh envinroment" cope
of course the only reason they are ugly is genetics but the reason their parents are ugly is because deformed genes, mutated in the wrong way due to toxicity and unnatural behaviours were passed on. these types of genes are not supposed to exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
if you could stop being lookist just by being aware of it they would show everyone in school an educational film of subhumans with "LABELLED AS UGLY" written on their face, and when the bell rang women would all go to the subhumans houses and have sex with them
You didn't read my post. This guy was unbearable and awful to talk to. I've also met good looking people like this but its less rare

of course the only reason they are ugly is genetics but the reason their parents are ugly is because deformed genes, mutated in the wrong way due to toxicity and unnatural behaviours were passed on. these types of genes are not supposed to exist.
Enviroment plays a big role in the West people have memes where their grandfathers are chads or something

You didn't read my post. This guy was unbearable and awful to talk to. I've also met good looking people like this but its less rare
i did read it, your response would be totally different if i gave it an updoot

kys

nice projection thread

• +1
Tell me how has are genepool become so messed up?

The fuck is wrong with you?

• +1
Reactions: murdah