Even though I'm blackpilled I still hate ugly people.

Treat people how you want to be treated.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, uglysub8male, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
We already go through terrible shit our whole lives. We get stared at when going to stores and public places. People don’t even acknowledge my presence when I'm around them. Be nicer. Stupid bitch.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
We already go through terrible shit our whole lives. We get stared at when going to stores and public places. People don’t even acknowledge my presence when I'm around them. Be nicer. Stupid bitch.
Don't go outside live in a cave you will never be apart of society thats the honest truth sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy
Case in point, you want me to suffer and be sadistic towards me because I'm a genetic freak by your own approximation

I've almost never seen that kind of sadism from women. They don't really care as long as you're not sexually harassing them

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Case in point, you want me to suffer and be sadistic towards me because I'm a genetic freak by your own approximation

I've almost never seen that kind of sadism from women. They don't really care as long as you're not sexually harassing them
You should know your place

Half of the time I see someone with a disgusting face they are shit internally too. Like they are either retarded or some sort sperg.

Literally the nicest people I know all are decent looking. The most annoying asshole at my work was this 5'6 White guy with glasses and he was so recessed had braces and prey eyes. I only saw him at the end of my shift for an hour and he was so annoying I would dread having to talk with him. He somehow was an asshole while having the look that he constantly wanted to die he only mouth breathed and was out of breath moving around despite being 18 and not fat.

I tried taking what I learned from these places and being a little nicer since he was already ugly but the guy was still the worst person in the workplace to be around and always made me do his jobs.

This has happened multiple time I tried to go against my instincts and be nice to uglier people but fuck that most ugly people have something wrong with them. If you feel gross being around someone don't fight your better interest to be kind to them avoid or treat these people with contempt. I'm glad you autists are behind computer screens otherwise I would not be able to tolerate the reek.

@Aloha @Abhorrence @ranierean
This goes for foids too.... especially foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Honestly though what you're saying is somewhat true but you care too much about other people. Why not know you're superior but not care about others?
I’m intellectually superior to most people including ones here and it honestly makes me want to exterminate them all

Half of the time I see someone with a disgusting face they are shit internally too. Like they are either retarded or some sort sperg.

Literally the nicest people I know all are decent looking. The most annoying asshole at my work was this 5'6 White guy with glasses and he was so recessed had braces and prey eyes. I only saw him at the end of my shift for an hour and he was so annoying I would dread having to talk with him. He somehow was an asshole while having the look that he constantly wanted to die he only mouth breathed and was out of breath moving around despite being 18 and not fat.

I tried taking what I learned from these places and being a little nicer since he was already ugly but the guy was still the worst person in the workplace to be around and always made me do his jobs.

This has happened multiple time I tried to go against my instincts and be nice to uglier people but fuck that most ugly people have something wrong with them. If you feel gross being around someone don't fight your better interest to be kind to them avoid or treat these people with contempt. I'm glad you autists are behind computer screens otherwise I would not be able to tolerate the reek.

super random observations adding on to this

low trust looking women are nice asf
low trust looking men are either nice and shy or douchebags

average looking high trust person is usually decent with actual depth to them, regardless of gender

Your judgement is biased against ugly people due to the 'horn' effect.

All people suck, tbh. I have the sensation that most people are at each other's neck all the time.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I’m intellectually superior to most people including ones here and it honestly makes me want to exterminate them all
why not start with yourself and we will see afterwards......

Don't go outside live in a cave you will never be apart of society thats the honest truth sorry
You sound like a child trying to put others down

it doesnt even matter, you are working the same job as a truecel, so you are both wasting your life the same way.