Even though this forum is full of dog shit people with zero humanity left in them I will still keep remaining positive.

RoadtoCurryChad

RoadtoCurryChad

Bronze
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Posts
307
Reputation
334
Yo you bitch ass hoes who are gonna hate on me or anyone else for trying can keep going because when I am on top you will still be in your moms basement.

Also I will literally be shoving so much happiness and positivity down your throat that your brain will naturally get influenced to become more positive and change your life whether you like it or not.


I will become the Hitler of Motivation, Discipline, Success, Positivity, and Greatness. You all will spread my words of motivation for everyone on this forum. You will become my perfect Aryan soldiers who will attack anyone who tries to spread self-hating, depressing, or any negative thoughts.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 23554
It's high IQ to give up, life is governed by factors outside our control
 
It's high IQ to give up, life is governed by factors outside our control
never give up bro. even if you think it's over its not. were all gonna ascend some day.
 
Yo you bitch ass hoes who are gonna hate on me or anyone else for trying can keep going because when I am on top you will still be in your moms basement.

Also I will literally be shoving so much happiness and positivity down your throat that your brain will naturally get influenced to become more positive and change your life whether you like it or not.


I will become the Hitler of Motivation, Discipline, Success, Positivity, and Greatness. You all will spread my words of motivation for everyone on this forum. You will become my perfect Aryan soldiers who will attack anyone who tries to spread self-hating, depressing, or any negative thoughts.
23251
 

Similar threads

astatin
Replies
10
Views
86
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
jartetetron
Replies
49
Views
146
Swarthy Knight
Swarthy Knight
jonathan_will
Replies
2
Views
18
jonathan_will
jonathan_will
heightmaxxing
Replies
16
Views
83
Tusseleif
Tusseleif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top