Ever have those moments where you can't even sit down?

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Fuchsia
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Posts
12,115
Reputation
14,913
Technically I'm sitting down now but I felt so much tension fueled
 
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
No, fix your anxiety
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6902
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
Ofc I am nice to everyone
F off little nigga, though he had a weird voice, not like high pitched but just not loud enough, i mogged
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 1560
inel moment tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 4563
Ofc I am nice to everyone
1590744769632
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

Similar threads

Celt
Replies
0
Views
22
Celt
Celt
Idontknowlol
Replies
9
Views
42
SupressedLowLife
SupressedLowLife
B
Replies
7
Views
8
TGUN.
TGUN.
slaviccartfiend
Replies
19
Views
158
_Jason_
_Jason_
bIiss
Replies
14
Views
83
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top