Have you ever fucked a prostitute?

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Kraken
Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Posts
3,196
Reputation
7,383
In my country prostitution is legal, cheap and very easily accesible, you just walk into red light districtt houses and fuck the girl you pick.

I've had sexy with many hookers, from (legal age) young ones, till 70 years old hookers, and I can tell you its the best practice for getting real women. You get a glimpse of what pussy feels like, and you stop being so desperate and put pussy in a pedestal.

Share your stories if you ever fucked a hooker

You should all prostitutemaxx
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: peptidehater22, erome and Gen1leman
In my country prostitution is legal, cheap and very easily accesible, you just walk into red light districtt houses and fuck the girl you pick.

I've had sexy with many hookers, from (legal age) young ones, till 70 years old hookers, and I can tell you its the best practice for getting real women. You get a glimpse of what pussy feels like, and you stop being so desperate and put pussy in a pedestal.

Share your stories if you ever fucked a hooker

You should all prostitutemaxx
I want virgin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol and erome
in the future yeah i prob will
 
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
In my country prostitution is legal, cheap and very easily accesible, you just walk into red light districtt houses and fuck the girl you pick.

I've had sexy with many hookers, from (legal age) young ones, till 70 years old hookers, and I can tell you its the best practice for getting real women. You get a glimpse of what pussy feels like, and you stop being so desperate and put pussy in a pedestal.

Share your stories if you ever fucked a hooker

You should all prostitutemaxx
what country is that bro, also is there really young ones?
 
what country is that bro, also is there really young ones?

south european shithole

yes you can find 18-19 years old, once I walked into a borthel and there was some questionable age gypsy hookers. I immedietly sprinted away :lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
In my country prostitution is legal, cheap and very easily accesible, you just walk into red light districtt houses and fuck the girl you pick.

I've had sexy with many hookers, from (legal age) young ones, till 70 years old hookers, and I can tell you its the best practice for getting real women. You get a glimpse of what pussy feels like, and you stop being so desperate and put pussy in a pedestal.

Share your stories if you ever fucked a hooker

You should all prostitutemaxx
good thread didnt see it like that
+the more stds you contract the more the girl thinks your experinced
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol
In my country prostitution is legal, cheap and very easily accesible, you just walk into red light districtt houses and fuck the girl you pick.

I've had sexy with many hookers, from (legal age) young ones, till 70 years old hookers, and I can tell you its the best practice for getting real women. You get a glimpse of what pussy feels like, and you stop being so desperate and put pussy in a pedestal.

Share your stories if you ever fucked a hooker

You should all prostitutemaxx
I am the most prostitutemaxxed out of everyone in the forum. I am a prostitute.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol
In my country prostitution is legal, cheap and very easily accesible, you just walk into red light districtt houses and fuck the girl you pick.

I've had sexy with many hookers, from (legal age) young ones, till 70 years old hookers, and I can tell you its the best practice for getting real women. You get a glimpse of what pussy feels like, and you stop being so desperate and put pussy in a pedestal.

Share your stories if you ever fucked a hooker

You should all prostitutemaxx
Wasting your time in sexual action's with a prostitute (Even if you are a khhv) would ruin your chances of becoming a wizard sooooo no
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol

Similar threads

hate
Replies
34
Views
184
Griev
Griev
Jason Voorhees
Replies
24
Views
156
rockstarr
rockstarr
xzo
Replies
11
Views
98
slavvicularr
slavvicularr
yyk117
Replies
11
Views
77
yyk117
yyk117
VohnnyBoy
Replies
6
Views
39
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top