Ever seen an Asian kid eat with Chipsticks so good?

Lefty Rankin

Lefty Rankin

Emerald
Joined
Mar 19, 2023
Posts
31,703
Reputation
38,713
IMG 20260927 121938
IMG 20260927 121943
IMG 20260927 121949
IMG 20260927 121950
IMG 20260927 121951

个
He just turned five last month. In all my years in Asia I've never seen a kid younger than 7 able to use chopsticks. Certainly not a normal sized pair.

Believe it or not he's been able to use them like that since he was three. In the US he would stand on a chair in the kitchen beside my wife while she would cook his bacon and let him flip it using chopsticks. He would get upset if she wouldn't let him do it.

@chang cypionate
@Richard Cheese
@RICEascension
@PEENO08
@jnxy
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanCelll, Joeseminate, rawr and 7 others
That's great

I rarely use chopsticks tbh, but I think I was able to use them properly at like 6
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joeseminate, jnxy, Iore and 2 others
I mean he saw people around him eating with chopsticks all his life, seems used to it:peepoW:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Seems like he’s going to be a skilled handyman in the future.
 
  • +1
Reactions: rawr, Lefty Rankin and mangotimer
Also, he bodymogs me hard.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Iore, Lefty Rankin and mangotimer
Yuan Dynasty? Well that's cool cause he is highly likely to be a decendant of the Great Kahn.
well youd be surprised to know one of his grandsons did have a dynasty called the yuan dynasty
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
well youd be surprised to know one of his grandsons did have a dynasty called the yuan dynasty
I know. History is my absolute favorite subect. I've obsessed over details about different dynasties ever since binging on the Three Kingdoms drama back in 2016.

I often spend entire days getting lost on Wikipedia and youtube learning about different periods from all over the world. One day I'll be obsessing over the fruition of the Tang code, the next I might be on a kick about the use of Viking mercenaries in the Byzantine Empire, and three weeks after that I could find myself dedicating a couple days to pouring over bits about the Taira, Minamoto, and Fujiwara clans.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RICEascension and Iore
I know. History is my absolute favorite subect. I've obsessed over details about different dynasties ever since binging on the Three Kingdoms drama back in 2016.

I often spend entire days getting lost on Wikipedia and youtube learning about different periods from all over the world. One day I'll be obsessing over the fruition of the Tang code, the next I might be on a kick about the use of Viking mercenaries in the Byzantine Empire, and three weeks after that I could find myself dedicating a couple days to pouring over bits about the Taira, Minamoto, and Fujiwara clans.
thats cool u could try playing crusader king 3 its a strategy game and has dynasties and stuff hoi 4 is really good too but its more ww2 based
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
thats cool u could try playing crusader king 3 its a strategy game and has dynasties and stuff hoi 4 is really good too but its more ww2 based
I love all history. Everything from the Hittites to the Vietnam war.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Iore
thats cool u could try playing crusader king 3 its a strategy game and has dynasties and stuff hoi 4 is really good too but its more ww2 based
I'll get back into games like that when my kid grows a few years older. They're excellent tools for learning stategy and helping to develop an appreciation for the past.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Iore
I'll get back into games like that when my kid grows a few years older. They're excellent tools for learning stategy and helping to develop an appreciation for the past.
yea theyre actually really although i found hoi 4 really complicated at first im not familiar w strategy games
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
View attachment 5698352View attachment 5698354View attachment 5698355View attachment 5698359View attachment 5698361
个
He just turned five last month. In all my years in Asia I've never seen a kid younger than 7 able to use chopsticks. Certainly not a normal sized pair.

Believe it or not he's been able to use them like that since he was three. In the US he would stand on a chair in the kitchen beside my wife while she would cook his bacon and let him flip it using chopsticks. He would get upset if she wouldn't let him do it.

@chang cypionate
@Richard Cheese
@RICEascension
@PEENO08
@jnxy
Don’t fucking tag me nga. Your son looks like a good kid tho ngl. I’m sorry for him tho, imagine having you as his father. Also don’t tag me ever again nga
 
women are gonna love him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Don’t fucking tag me nga. Your son looks like a good kid tho ngl. I’m sorry for him tho, imagine having you as his father. Also don’t tag me ever again nga
Whats your issue
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and jnxy
Whats your issue
This nga beats animals and his wife and then writes sexual stuff about me (a minor) and tags me in these fucking posts. The faggot can Kill himself
 
Don’t fucking tag me nga. Your son looks like a good kid tho ngl. I’m sorry for him tho, imagine having you as his father. Also don’t tag me ever again nga
You're my hoe. I tag my hoes.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jnxy
Now that im thinking about it, ive never seen an asian eat with chopsticks in real life before
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I love all history. Everything from the Hittites to the Vietnam war.
when i learn history, i cant help but wonder how much of it is actually true and hasn't been modified or changed. After all, history is written by the victors.
also mirin i didnt use chopsticks until i was like 10
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
when i learn history, i cant help but wonder how much of it is actually true and hasn't been modified or changed. After all, history is written by the victors.
also mirin i didnt use chopsticks until i was like 10
Certain things we know are true.
 

Similar threads

inyerta
Replies
51
Views
634
PrinceLuenLeoncur
PrinceLuenLeoncur
xzo
Replies
11
Views
96
slavvicularr
slavvicularr
lowtierwelling
Replies
9
Views
100
lowtierwelling
lowtierwelling
ICXCLuvr
Replies
11
Views
74
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17
slavvicularr
Replies
9
Views
60
czechsub3
czechsub3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top