Ever since I got the Rollie, I ain't got the time

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Ever since I got the Rollie, I ain't got the time

Rollie

Sad shit. I've been working too hard I don't even have time to enjoy it. Had to go to the mall and go splurging. Fuck a sack up at Neimans, spend some racks on my appearance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, ChristianChad, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
How did you make this pic non reverse searcheable? Wear it on your wrists bro looks good

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
nice choice bhai, am wearing mine today too

20220805 125026

How did you make this pic non reverse searcheable? Wear it on your wrists bro looks good
I sent it out to get bustdown'd. Shit looks like a normie watch. I need to blind people with it.

Last edited:
he wanted the Rollie, I wanted the ap

Gotta get the safe my nigga fuck around and drag it

My life goin thru many different phases

I just lost my dawg
BD151A69 433D 467C AF24 F338A187F2AD

Wow, do you really have a Rolex, is it genuine, back when I was a kid fake $5 Rolexes were sold everywhere, all the kids and teens had them, and all of them swore theirs was a real one and would claim some bullshit story about how their dad, uncle or someone else bought it from another country or through a special deal and gave them as a gift...

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 17829, ChristianChad and 2 others
he wanted the Rollie, I wanted the ap

Gotta get the safe my nigga fuck around and drag it

My life goin thru many different phases

I just lost my dawg
View attachment 1809629
Fire af royal oak. I should've gotten a hublot instead tbh. rolex's are too normie.

Wow, do you really have a Rolex, is it genuine, back when I was a kid fake $5 Rolexes were sold everywhere, all the kids and teens had them, and all of them swore theirs was a real one and would claim some bullshit story about how their dad, uncle or someone else bought it from another country or through a special deal and gave them as a gift...
just romania things

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
just romania things
It's the same thing in many other poor countries, once there were here tons of markets and street vendors selling fake stuff: watches, clothes, accessories, gadgets, CDs, DVDs, etc., but now they're gone, the big malls and corporations killed the little guys trying to make a living, I miss these kind of markets, where you could browse and bargain for all sorts of items...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and ifyouwannabemylover
RepTime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 21192

op larptarded

• +1
Reactions: Moggie