Every day between now and the new year I will post an update of my physique and how it is coming along

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
I only have a barbel and dumbells to work with so my lats will look wack. I know I can still train lats with free-weights but I really and truly can't be assed.

And don't give me the same armchair pseudo expert bullshit about needing to lose weight you fucking teenage fag (There is always one of these) Rome wasn't built in a day. Back in the day my physique mogged so don't need to be told about body fat % from cookie cutting bro scientists. Especially when I have a bachelors in sport science lol

Anyway this thread is for pure motivation:

Day 1 (22nd December) Current weight upon weigh-in in morning: 83kg (Height 5'8)

A21b3671890c89d968d32c4bf528a827

D6d79d25ee9c709f40b710e80ebe2790

And I know you pseudo cookie cutter bro-scientists, Body Mass Index is flawed because it doesn't factor muscle, a body builder would be considered morbidly & blah blah......
8c98df7264b25fb8ec0741632fd973b5

It's at least a point of reference and something even at least vague to go off. I just checked & I was actually ever so slightly into the obese range back in April at 97-98kg, so to be here in just around 6 months is quite decent. Even though I knew I'd do it given my background in sport and having been an athlete all my life up until the age of 25.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
you dont have to.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, StressShady, Leviathin and 1 other person
Can you also measure body fat and waist/arm size it would be cool to see more data

Can you also measure body fat and waist/arm size it would be cool to see more data

Sure will do that when I am done with this workout

• Love it
Reactions: Satan
thanks bro will bookmark it

Do you expect to see a noticeable difference over that time?

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
38 inch waist @Satan

• +1
Update using webcam. This taken at end of workout on Omegele LOL

82.74kg weigh-in this morning and 5'8 tall of course. Waist down to 37.7

568920e14522b4c5c14b0d874478f35a
6de21df85231a544b591ecc2fc1fb0ee

but why

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin
83 kgs and that lean ? That's great, eventho can't explain why.

• Love it
Reactions: oatmeal
83 kgs and that lean ? That's great, eventho can't explain why.

I see your 2 faced ass is taking the side of that anonymous faggot. Suddenly changed your tune hey? Watch yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I see your 2 faced ass is taking the side of that anonymous faggot. Suddenly changed your tune hey? Watch yourself.
no, i'm doing the @Alarico8's stuff,so just liking most comment, this doesn't mean i approve it. In fact i don't. You'r free to post your progress and your case is good for me because we are similar kilos wise.

no, i'm doing the @Alarico8's stuff,so just liking most comment, this doesn't mean i approve it. In fact i don't. You'r free to post your progress and your case is good for me because we are similar kilos wise.

Then fuck off outta my thread.

I am here to ascend. Not gossip like fucking girls in a fucking toilet. Estrogen strong twat.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Satan, Deleted member 11425 and Deleted member 3043
Then fuck off outta my thread.

I am here to ascend. Not gossip like fucking girls in a fucking toilet. Estrogen strong twat.
I asked you a question, about your weight. Don't get upset for over interpreting. I genuinely want to know, since you have more diet and body knowledge than most here.

Cheated today. Massively. And I don't mean with cheese or lemon cake. See that Pizza box in the right corner of your picture? Yup. Bad. Fucked-up. I'm fucked-up.

Oh well. JFL. That's why you see the bloat. Still progress today in-terms of muscle size.

9090356decebf5faa0326e05d332dbb2 1
9701e205c409e99bb351c557101df763 1

• JFL
@MakinItHappen did you ate too much pizza today too :what: where's the update bro don't give up now there a lot of days left

I only have a barbel and dumbells to work with so my lats will look wack. I know I can still train lats with free-weights but I really and truly can't be assed.

And don't give me the same armchair pseudo expert bullshit about needing to lose weight you fucking teenage fag (There is always one of these) Rome wasn't built in a day. Back in the day my physique mogged so don't need to be told about body fat % from cookie cutting bro scientists. Especially when I have a bachelors in sport science lol

Anyway this thread is for pure motivation:

Day 1 (22nd December) Current weight upon weigh-in in morning: 83kg (Height 5'8)

View attachment 885134

View attachment 885135

And I know you pseudo cookie cutter bro-scientists, Body Mass Index is flawed because it doesn't factor muscle, a body builder would be considered morbidly & blah blah......
View attachment 885144

It's at least a point of reference and something even at least vague to go off. I just checked & I was actually ever so slightly into the obese range back in April at 97-98kg, so to be here in just around 6 months is quite decent. Even though I knew I'd do it given my background in sport and having been an athlete all my life up until the age of 25.
You have decent body, just lose more fat bhai