Every day, I go outside just to get IOI from female students and schoolgirls

Art of Pattinson

Art of Pattinson

Bronze
I'm 25 and lack a serious goal in life. I'm considered a Chad+, a mix of Johnny Depp and Pattinson - people have told me this many times. I walk around for hours just to get strong IOI from every girl. Is this the main point of life - to seek validation? Is it normal to live just for that high? Honestly, I'm getting tired of it. There's a girl I like, but I don't want a serious relationship

Skip the comments that it's a fairy tale, just answer the question

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis, Copeful, moredatesmorerapes and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Rea, moredatesmorerapes and 5 others
Dnr

Last edited:
If she doesnt pull your dick out and start sucking its not a IOI

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and Art of Pattinson
if you're talking about foids staring at you, you might get dopamine from it. but i think you need some goal to work towards in life, you gotta find it..

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
If she doesnt pull your dick out and start sucking its not a IOI
Two days ago, a female student jumped on my back and asked for a piggyback ride. Honestly, I wanted to throw her onto the pavement out of anger

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
if you're talking about foids staring at you, you might get dopamine from it. but i think you need some goal to work towards in life, you gotta find it..
I understand this; I feel an endless emptiness in my soul, as if I'm already dead. It's hard to pull myself together and keep going until the end

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan
I understand this; I feel an endless emptiness in my soul, as if I'm already dead. It's hard to pull myself together and keep going until the end
life is really like that, for me getting stares would never be an easy option. but i do have hobbies that i can work towards.
try various things firstly

• Woah
life is really like that, for me getting stares would never be an easy option. but i do have hobbies that i can work towards.
try various things firstly
From experience, developing willpower is the hardest thing in life. It's a pity that it's necessary for my favorite pursuit

• +1
From experience, developing willpower is the hardest thing in life. It's a pity that it's necessary for my favorite pursuit
life as a man will always be hard. also same hobbies won't work till the end, our brains are wired in such a way. just like a foid loses interest and moves, you have to move on and try some other hobby if something you liked isn't interesting anymore

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard and Art of Pattinson
life as a man will always be hard. also same hobbies won't work till the end, our brains are wired in such a way. just like a foid loses interest and moves, you have to move on and try some other hobby if something you liked isn't interesting anymore
You sound like a samurai

• Love it
You’re the most sad person ever. A foid randomly looking at you means nothing,there probably just thinking to themselves how sad you are

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Copeful
You’re the most sad person ever. A foid randomly looking at you means nothing,there probably just thinking to themselves how sad you are
Your words make sense, but when you think about it, everything else, including work, doesn’t matter much either. Flirting with girls is enjoyable, even though it might sound nihilistic

I'm 25 and lack a serious goal in life. I'm considered a Chad+, a mix of Johnny Depp and Pattinson - people have told me this many times. I walk around for hours just to get strong IOI from every girl. Is this the main point of life - to seek validation? Is it normal to live just for that high? Honestly, I'm getting tired of it. There's a girl I like, but I don't want a serious relationship

Validation It’s just dopamine, so like the other things once you get used to it you will desensitize your self to that act, and you will never be happy. There are many other important things such as virtues and family and love

• Woah

Never stop making these bro

• Hmm...