Every day I go to the same gas station cause there’s a cute girl who works there, how should I ask for her number?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
See title. She’s cute and homely about a 5/10 but kinda my type. Plus works at a gas station so can’t have too high of standards.

How should I play this?

Paging @Jamesothy cause he seems NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
80% chance she’s a lesbian tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Bitch and Deleted member 20327
Nothing to lose, if anything it will be awkward if she rejects you so you have to make the interaction come off right. Easier said than done but gl man :)

be prepared to have to go to another gas station once she rejects you

• +1
Reactions: Ken, rand anon, Growth Plate and 3 others
whats your psl?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 7580
Chat with her first - about gasoline, oil, cars, electric cars, other stuff they sell there, etc. If she's responsive, add some jokes and light flirting, if her reaction is good, only after that ask for her number.

Like low tier normie rn
I slightly mog her
It doesn't matter if you mog her if you're LTN. Just lol. If you're thinking of fucking an ugly girl, you have to be at least a tall or gymmaxxed normie with good hair, something like that. I shouldn't even have to make this post. You're too hopeful, which is expected since it appears you're new to PSL. The reason girls are like this is because even if they're subhuman is that they're naturally biologically programmed to avoid risking pregnancy that would simply result in the spreading of more subhuman genes. You see femlets that are even more into tallfags than avg height girls are, so ofc ugly girls wouldn't suddenly be into ugly guys. There are more reasons but whatever

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
See title. She’s cute and homely about a 5/10 but kinda my type. Plus works at a gas station so can’t have too high of standards.

How should I play this?

Paging @Jamesothy cause he seems NT
It's kind of tough because I'm guessing she's seen you multiple times already. If you ask for her number she'll probably remember you all those times she saw you before and wonder why you didn't ask her number then. It might not matter so much though depending on what type of chick she is.

You should just go for it. Don't try to make too much small talk first. Be direct with her. Maybe call her over to you first when there's a bit of distance between you then ask.

Cold approaching a girl while she's at work can be difficult.

Maybe just apply to work there and cause her to become attracted to you. I never really liked cold approaching women outside of bars or clubs. Not my comfort zone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 19642
she smv mog you, but still can try tho
OP is acting like she's a femcel that couldn't do any better. OP, remember that she can get fucked by much better and already has. Yeah, not a Chad, but she can easily get a tall, gymmaxxed and/or hairmaxxed desperate mid tier normie instead of a low tier normie like you said you are. I could go on

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun
OP is acting like she's a femcel that couldn't do any better. OP, remember that she can get fucked by much better and already has. Yeah, not a Chad, but she can easily get a tall, gymmaxxed and/or hairmaxxed desperate mid tier normie instead of a low tier normie like you said you are. I could go on
It doesn't matter if you mog her if you're LTN. Just lol. If you're thinking of fucking an ugly girl, you have to be at least a tall or gymmaxxed normie with good hair, something like that. I shouldn't even have to make this post. You're too hopeful, which is expected since it appears you're new to PSL. The reason girls are like this is because even if they're subhuman is that they're naturally biologically programmed to avoid risking pregnancy that would simply result in the spreading of more subhuman genes. You see femlets that are even more into tallfags than avg height girls are, so ofc ugly girls wouldn't suddenly be into ugly guys. There are more reasons but whatever
I’ve hooked up with way hotter girls before in the past tbh

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580