Every girl has a bf

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
This is something that you can not change even if you are chad. The fact that the trains is already gone is a brutal pill. You lay your eyes on a girl, get interested in her then out of nowhere she mentions her bf. It is beyond over at this point. I am extremely depressed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, datboijj, thereallegend and 12 others
I've experienced the complete opposite, but I'm also a decade older than most people on this forum.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, elld101, fogdart and 2 others
Not all of them, but around 90% are in a relationship of some kind. However, only a small percentage are actually in love with their boyfriend, many girls have a bf just because all the other girls have one, they need someone to pay for their drinks, take them out, have someone to go with at parties, events, trips, etc. Many would cheat or dump their bf if a better guy would appear in their life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, ChadFucksYourOneitis, datboijj and 14 others
Not all of them, but around 90% are in a relationship of some kind. However, only a small percentage are actually in love with their boyfriend, many girls have a bf just because all the other girls have one, they need someone to pay for their drinks, take them out, have someone to go with at parties, events, trips, etc. Many would cheat or dump their bf if a better guy would appear in their life.
This does make sense but 90% is still high so it’s over as I won’t be able to mog their current bf

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Gonthar
Tbh wheat waffles says how the ratio of men to women in the western world is like 105m:100f which essentially means there’s 5 men per 200 people who will be incel just by proxy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep, ROTTING and 1 other person
Tbh wheat waffles says how the ratio of men to women in the western world is like 105m:100f which essentially means there’s 5 men per 200 people who will be incel just by proxy
we need another WW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Lev Peshkov
we need another WW
I’d love to make videos similar to him problem is I’m hella doomer maxxed stuck in the wage cage for a year. One year mandatory hard labour to essentially compensate for my bad start in life

Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
How old are you boyo
almost 30, a lot of women my age are single and desperate (and you can tell they're thirsty from the way they interact with you)

some are even relatively attractive, they're all very mentally ill though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Beetlejuice, elld101 and 3 others
Every EVERY girl has someone either fb or bf so it doesn't matter. If she mentions her bf it means she didn't like you, it's not about having a bf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, datboijj, Beetlejuice and 6 others
Not good enough to mog. Even if I was no girl will leave their 6 month relationship to start a relationship with a looksmaxer like me

na ur ugly and theyre lying. most girls are single with maybe a random fwb guy who will never take them seriously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, datboijj, Deleted member 21044 and 7 others
yeah but in reality most women are single with some weird fwb shit thingy going on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, IceBreaker0, Deleted member 21044 and 6 others

rip

If you are her type suddenly the bf never existed or it’s complicated, if you aren’t their type even if they don’t have a bf (suddenly they have one so you can fuck off) jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 9779, forevergymcelling and 9 others
If you are her type suddenly the bf never existed or it’s complicated, if you aren’t their type even if they don’t have a bf (suddenly they have one so you can fuck off) jfl
No that’s not how it works

No that’
na ur ugly and theyre lying. most girls are single with maybe a random fwb guy who will never take them seriously
no that’s wrong

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 21044
yeah but in reality most women are single with some weird fwb shit thingy going on
I mean the reality is Stacey dates chad

Chad fucks around with beckies making them feel their looks matches aren’t real chads thus worsening hyoergamy

And trucel foids date typically normie/ subhumans (very rare since there’s very little gain in it for the foid here)

While in average up until 7/10 males are all incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 21044
This is something that you can not change even if you are chad. The fact that the trains is already gone is a brutal pill. You lay your eyes on a girl, get interested in her then out of nowhere she mentions her bf. It is beyond over at this point. I am extremely depressed
Legit observation, all girls at my work and previous works even PSL4 or below average (chubby) HAVE boyfriend. I know how to find out if she has a boyfriend in a smart way (not asking directly but asking some question like "nice ring, boyfriend gave you?"), and even fat ones have someone. Even low IQ retard ones have boyfriend.

They are all fucking taken. No woman in truly single, each one of them always has a guy she talks to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 20848, Deleted member 19766 and 7 others
I mean the reality is Stacey dates chad

Chad fucks around with beckies making them feel their looks matches aren’t real chads thus worsening hyoergamy

And trucel foids date typically normie/ subhumans (very rare since there’s very little gain in it for the foid here)

While in average up until 7/10 males are all incel
truecel women try to fwb 6/10s or so id say and 7/10s sometimes and normie women try to date 7s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21620, poopoohead and 1 other person
Legit observation, all girls at my work and previous works even PSL4 or below average (chubby) HAVE boyfriend. I know how to find out if she has a boyfriend in a smart way (not asking directly but asking some question like "nice ring, boyfriend gave you?"), and even fat ones have someone. Even low IQ retard ones have boyfriend.

They are all fucking taken. No woman in truly single, each one of them always has a guy she talks to.
the thing is that they arent boyfriends. thats just a label they put onto a guy if the dude in front of her isnt her type of chad. its quite funny. i need to see the pictures and the texts before i believe any shit about a boyfriend. these foids are gonna die alone playing this game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 21044, Chadeep and 2 others
truecel women try to fwb 6/10s or so id say and 7/10s sometimes and normie women try to date 7s
They do and get occasional sex out of it due to chads lowering standards for an ez slay

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Exactly boyo.

What a weird topic.

the thing is that they arent boyfriends. thats just a label they put onto a guy if the dude in front of her isnt her type of chad. its quite funny. i need to see the pictures and the texts before i believe any shit about a boyfriend. these foids are gonna die alone playing this game
YOUR PROBABLY THE TOP TEN MOST BLACK PILLED USERS ON THIS SITE :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
YOUR PROBABLY THE TOP TEN MOST BLACK PILLED USERS ON THIS SITE :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
you have to think, if any of that shit made any fucking sense then how does hypergamy exist? theyre obviously lying about some nigga who would never in a million years wife them up and is waiting for a better girl to come

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and poopoohead
you have to think, if any of that shit made any fucking sense then how does hypergamy exist?
bro i've seen you slaughter people before in the ratings section and you always drop hiroshima pills
your mericless

the thing is that they arent boyfriends. thats just a label they put onto a guy if the dude in front of her isnt her type of chad
that's some autistic projecting

they are just taken, i've seen some real mismatched couples here in Poland

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, CEO of Sex and Deleted member 21620

maybe in poland but thats not what im seeing in toronto. its just polyamory pretty much. if all these girls had bfs, wouldnt the average guy have no problem getting a girlfriend when we all know thats false?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, poopoohead and 3 others

Poland doesnt count, men are ugly asf there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, poopoohead and Wallenberg

EE girls fog EE guys, that's why you see mismatched couples.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 18840, Blackgymmax and 1 other person

How's Poland?

Poland doesnt count, men are ugly asf there
lots of high tier normies / chadlites here

young men at my gym are pretty decent looking, it's not rare to see some thick boned chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
girls say they have a boyfriend if they are uncomfortable interacting with a dude, same applies for when a girl is interested in you, she will say "oh you must be doing something with your girlfriend" to try and get you to mention if you have one or not. So they play the game fairly.

Girls are fair in this day and age, i mean everyone is looksmatched and its so easy to find a girl in 2022 as long as you are willing to become stoic about rejections. I been rejected by like over 100 girls but my lay count is something like 26 or 27.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Chadeep, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person

dude i remember some girl on instagram who tried to fucking lie about having xyz bfs who were chadlites and she was a 4/10 and the guys actually came into the comments and showed the dms of that dumb ass girl orbiting them and the dudes didnt even give a fuck about her. one of the dudes said she was some weird orbiter who wouldnt get out of her dms and another just saw her at a party and nothing happened.
girls are just "talking" to guys but that doesnt mean theyre a boyfriend or any shit like that. tallking to a guy is just polyamory bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 16220, Chadeep and 2 others
lots of high tier normies / chadlites here

young men at my gym are pretty decent looking, it's not rare to see some thick boned chadlite
Every single ee girl i interacted with told me the opposite saying how ee men are really not lucky genetic wise. Exceptions exist ofc, but thats the norm.
And the guys who have bones usually in those countries just look ogrish retarded or just lack harmony hard asf that cap them at normie tier like @jabaduk

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
How's Poland?
last week I've seen for example PSL4.25 Becky with nice body like 50kg, with a dude in his 25-29's, who was legit Norwood 7 but didn't shave it, if you saw him you'd think he stared into exposed Chernobyl Power Plant core for 30 seconds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dakchuh, CEO of Sex and Deleted member 21620
Reminder

Ru

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 9779, Chadeep and 2 others
just seek war refugees theory?
Yeah, a lot of Ukrainian women on tinder nowadays, but I'm not into them.

But those Russians living in Moscow aren't war refugees, they just want to move to the West. It's not a new phenomenon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 16220, Chadeep and 2 others

This.

EE girls fog EE guys, that's why you see mismatched couples.
maybe in poland but thats not what im seeing in toronto. its just polyamory pretty much. if all these girls had bfs, wouldnt the average guy have no problem getting a girlfriend when we all know thats false?
Average guy anywhere has no problem getting a gf. Niggas need to stop coping. It takes an incredible subhuman to be an incel. Any average looking guy with a decent social circle will naturally go through hookups and relationships in his youth without even thinking about it.
Women worship their normie bfs. Saying they're cucking them and getting betabuxxed is just a cope fantasy from jaded incels. It's not blackpilled at all.

This.

Average guy has no problem getting a gf. Niggas need to stop coping. It takes an incredible subhuman to be an incel. Any average looking guy with a decent social circle will naturally go through hookups and relationships in his youth without even thinking about it.
Women worship their normie bfs. Saying they're cucking them and getting betabuxxed is just a cope fantasy from jaded incels. It's not blackpilled at all.
And what this rant has to do with my post?

And every chad has a harem 👳‍♂️👳‍♂️👳‍♂️👳‍♂️🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬

And the singles dont want to be in a relationship just fucking brutal.