Every girl has a bf

Not all of them, but around 90% are in a relationship of some kind. However, only a small percentage are actually in love with their boyfriend, many girls have a bf just because all the other girls have one, they need someone to pay for their drinks, take them out, have someone to go with at parties, events, trips, etc. Many would cheat or dump their bf if a better guy would appear in their life.
You have a larger pool of women smashing a small minroity of highly desired men the top 20 percent, while at the same time having boyfriends.In some cases you have 6 women fucking the same chad, with each one claiming him as a boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Gonthar
Every single ee girl i interacted with told me the opposite saying how ee men are really not lucky genetic wise. Exceptions exist ofc, but thats the norm.
And the guys who have bones usually in those countries just look ogrish retarded or just lack harmony hard asf that cap them at normie tier like @jabaduk
U insult me every day im gonna ER soon :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Nah i like you. You can ascend. Stop sending dick pics thi
It’s my way to get laid actually, how is stop sending dick pics gonna change my facial harmony tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It’s my way to get laid actually, how is stop sending dick pics gonna change my facial harmony tho?
Girls rly reply ? Bc u seen as a retard.
I ve never taken a dick pic yet girls sent nudes lots of time

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Girls rly reply ? Bc u seen as a retard.
I ve never taken a dick pic yet girls sent nudes lots of time
It’s hit or miss, but few times i met with girl solely cuz that girl was intrigued by my big dick

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 18840
It’s hit or miss, but few times i met with girl solely cuz that girl was intrigued by my big dick
For example one girl from last year with really rich father, prolly the richest in one of the biggest cities in Poland told me straight away that my dick was the only reason she even considered meeting up with me, however she was also height obsessed since she is short af and I’m like 5’9 so that sucks, so we end up our situationship after first hangout

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18840 and Oberyn
For example one girl from last year with really rich father, prolly the richest in one of the biggest cities in Poland told me straight away that my dick was the only reason she even considered meeting up with me, however she was also height obsessed since she is short af and I’m like 5’9 so that sucks, so we end up our situationship after first hangout
If I knew height frauding before I’d prolly make her pregnant so I’d be rich af now :lul:now I fraud 4 inches

If I knew height frauding before I’d prolly make her pregnant so I’d be rich af now :lul:now I fraud 4 inches
Also I have huge voice halo which combined with good dick videos allowed me to catch attention from girls above my smv

almost 30, a lot of women my age are single and desperate (and you can tell they're thirsty from the way they interact with you)

some are even relatively attractive, they're all very mentally ill though.
You know boyo I know that I will ascend hard at that age. I am talking about the young generation, for us young incels we have hope

12 cm? How

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
This.

Average guy anywhere has no problem getting a gf. Niggas need to stop coping. It takes an incredible subhuman to be an incel. Any average looking guy with a decent social circle will naturally go through hookups and relationships in his youth without even thinking about it.
Women worship their normie bfs. Saying they're cucking them and getting betabuxxed is just a cope fantasy from jaded incels. It's not blackpilled at all.
You are completely right. I see tons of normies with hookups and gf’s but the problem is, I made a thread about this, Inceldom is not directly caused by looks, it’s like cancer. You can’t cure it and it happens to one’s who are unlucky

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
You are completely right. I see tons of normies with hookups and gf’s but the problem is, I made a thread about this, Inceldom is not directly caused by looks, it’s like cancer. You can’t cure it and it happens to one’s who are unlucky
A big cause of it is shitty parenting. If you don't have an alpha dad to teach you how to make bitches your cock slaves you'll always be behind.

A big cause of it is shitty parenting. If you don't have an alpha dad to teach you how to make bitches your cock slaves you'll always be behind.
Facts

Every EVERY girl has someone either fb or bf so it doesn't matter. If she mentions her bf it means she didn't like you, it's not about having a bf.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and datboijj
Not all of them, but around 90% are in a relationship of some kind. However, only a small percentage are actually in love with their boyfriend, many girls have a bf just because all the other girls have one, they need someone to pay for their drinks, take them out, have someone to go with at parties, events, trips, etc. Many would cheat or dump their bf if a better guy would appear in their life.
Fucking facts , pure suifuel

Legit observation, all girls at my work and previous works even PSL4 or below average (chubby) HAVE boyfriend. I know how to find out if she has a boyfriend in a smart way (not asking directly but asking some question like "nice ring, boyfriend gave you?"), and even fat ones have someone. Even low IQ retard ones have boyfriend.

They are all fucking taken. No woman in truly single, each one of them always has a guy she talks to.
I'll Just LDAR at this point

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Do some looksmaxing just for yourself king. I am losing hope as well but keep on maxing for my own wel being
Bless you boyo

• Woah
Reactions: Over
Bitches like to talk about their bfs like if they were a working mule or an Arabic thoroughbred.

Meanwhile normies like to talk about their gfs like they talking about their Guardian Angel but act like they had one million dollar vault if you fuck with them. Only if you are short and weak, btw.