Every girl i have gone out with ghosted me

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
legit, none of them wanted any contact with me. My oneitis absolutely hated me and didnt want to ever see or hear from me again. she doesnt even remember who i am at this point, see would prefer it if i was dead tbh tbh.

thats just how life is as a sub 5 man. girls will never be sexually attracted to us,its only a few mms of bone but the difference it makes in our life qualities is astronomic. why am i so ugly????

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and try2beme
a few mms of bone but the difference
Personally I think this is one of the biggest lies of PSL. its most often cms worth of bone.

legit, none of them wanted any contact with me. My oneitis absolutely hated me and didnt want to ever see or hear from me again. she doesnt even remember who i am at this point, see would prefer it if i was dead tbh tbh.

thats just how life is as a sub 5 man. girls will never be sexually attracted to us,its only a few mms of bone but the difference it makes in our life qualities is astronomic. why am i so ugly????
Serves you right I saw your post yesterday your standards are absurd and thus you deserve to be incel due to them enjoy your plight and suffer in silence 🤫

Serves you right I saw your post yesterday your standards are absurd and thus you deserve to be incel due to them enjoy your plight and suffer in silence 🤫
i have gone out with my looskmatc

same same

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
sometimes I want to crush my face with a hammer to place my bones in a right way

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show and Deleted member 57464

What did ur oneitis say to u?

That's so brutal bhai, have u moved on? Have u got a real job now?

no i havent moved on. because all the girls after her also ghoste dme

Whenever I show my face. The conversation gets more sexual and playful.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464