Every girl I talk to ends up blocking me on social media

Mewton

Mewton

Harmony >> PSL
I do this cope when I'm feeling lonely. I hit up random foids on social media and play the numbers game jfl

How do guys keep sane? Its like they never run out of better options wtf. And no this only doesn't happen to subhumans, You'll always be replaced sooner or later. One time they're talking very well to you and next you're ghosted. It is destined. Shit sucks man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and 5'7 zoomer
I do this cope when I'm feeling lonely. I hit up random foids on social media and play the numbers game jfl

How do guys keep sane? It’s like they never run out of better options wtf. And no this only doesn't happen to subhumans, You'll always be replaced sooner or later. One time they're talking very well to you and next you're ghosted. It is destined. Shit sucks man
You have to immediately send dick pic

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and 5'7 zoomer

How do guys keep sane? Its like they never run out of better options wtf. And no this only doesn't happen to subhumans, You'll always be replaced sooner or later. One time they're talking very well to you and next you're ghosted. It is destined. Shit sucks man
this js happens cuz or not 6’4 chad otherwise they would stay and not ghost you

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton
because texting and getting to know them over text is for cucks
if your running numbers then ask them out immediately

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back