Every guy i see with hot gf has zero muscles.

2962147_gFCvq0u.png

2962148_gfAH8nC.png
ever thought about that some guys are just attracted to ham planets? yes it exists i know a good amount of guys irl who would rather choose a 150kg whale over a 60kg fit girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TrestIsBest and ifyouwannabemylover
if you don’t naturally have a wide frame aka clavicles and rib cage, it’s brutally over, going gym will show that ur tryna compensate for woman shoulders

You can’t looksMAX without going to the gym and being low bf%.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Germania, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I see ugly people with hot gf’s, guess we should all just give up on looksmaxxing 🤷‍♂️

Op is forgetting that real life isn’t a binary and that there’s nuance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, oldcell, Danish_Retard and 6 others
If you want to go to the gym that is fine, and i encourage everyone to have a healhty body.

Health is super important and for that reason alone doing a bit of cardio, lifting weights, learning about nutrition is WORTH IT!

But it won't magically get you laid, unless you are trying to leanmaxx which is definitely legit.

Having a sixpack is such a confidence booster :ROFLMAO: Fucking a girl from the front and having your chiseled abs shining through while she touches them is amazing ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, exeight and litaz
If your skeletonmaxxed, people would just call you unhealthy if your bf is low enough for hollow cheeks.
For those people gym would help since they need to gain weight and gaining fat is even worse.

Face - 70%
Height - 25%
Body - 5% - Just don't be fat

Tall&good face. All the gymcels i see are alone in the streets or at the gym thinking about whey, creatine and training splits.
At the same time attractive guys with handsome faces are fucking young prime girls.

Muscular bodies are good to attract roasties, landwhales or mentally ill girls that cant get handsome chads.

Most guys have the motivation for gym because they cant get girls.
They are either:
- bald (nothing matters anyways)
- shit frame (not even huge amounts of muscles will make them look masculine)
- ugly recessed face (nothing matters anyways)
- short (nothing matters)

Good looking guys have girls and a social life, they almost never have the discipline going to the gym and counting calories.
copium my man
Workout Man GIF
Fitness Gym GIF
Fitness Gym GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and thereallegend
Tall&good face. All the gymcels i see are alone in the streets or at the gym thinking about whey, creatine and training splits.
At the same time attractive guys with handsome faces are fucking young prime girls.

Muscular bodies are good to attract roasties, landwhales or mentally ill girls that cant get handsome chads.

They are either:

Good looking guys have girls and a social life, they almost never have the discipline going to the gym and counting calories.
i just go to gym to have a body like this:

Personally I think that girls prefer this type of body over a very big and muscular one. This one is more elegant and not so ogre.

i also go to the gym to not become skinny fat, I need some weight training and im not so good with calisthentics so weight training is what works for me

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, exeight, litaz and 2 others
Keep crying and barking for gymcel moggers

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite and edodalic29
you only need abs and shredded and big forearms

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
i just go to gym to have a body like this:

View attachment 1775295
Personally I think that girls prefer this type of body over a very big and muscular one. This one is more elegant and not so ogre.

i also go to the gym to not become skinny fat, I need some weight training and im not so good with calisthentics so weight training is what works for me
There is evidence to suggest this is
what many women prefer body wise.

It’s still an achievement as well, going to take time to get from dad bod to that.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and CristianT
If you want to go to the gym that is fine, and i encourage everyone to have a healhty body.

Health is super important and for that reason alone doing a bit of cardio, lifting weights, learning about nutrition is WORTH IT!

But it won't magically get you laid, unless you are trying to leanmaxx which is definitely legit.

Having a sixpack is such a confidence booster :ROFLMAO: Fucking a girl from the front and having your chiseled abs shining through while she touches them is amazing ngl

Neckmaxxing is legit because it halos the face, the rest of the body only needs to look balanced with your Chad neck because body only helps your SMV when you are fucking/on the beach so maybe it's like having a big dick or when you are roiding but that's stupid for sub 40 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Holy shit this forum is full of lazy fat fucks 🤣🤣🤣 .

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
ever thought about that some guys are just attracted to ham planets? yes it exists i know a good amount of guys irl who would rather choose a 150kg whale over a 60kg fit girl
Mental illness

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Very based thread. Ppl need to understand that gym isnt even a multiplier for looks. It is a detriment to your aestjetics.

It is all FACE, FACE, FACE and a bit of height.

It is actually an ick tbh. Like when women see gym bros walking around in their tank tops they are visibly disgusted. It is tryhard, it's overcompensating, frauding genetics, 404 personality. It is just a huge turn off
Based . You’re just using this thread as an excuse to stay inside and eat doritos on your bug infested bed incel

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and Johnnybegood
its an inverse bell curve proportional to age

the older you are, the more gymmaxing provides benefits (just look outside)

the younger you are, the less important it is

at some point in life foids wet their pussies looking for masculine high class guys and stop caring about badboy tiktok fags

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
The way I see it, the gym can only help you but you need to have acceptable face and height

A lot of guys who gymcel don't meet the face or height threshold in the first place. I'm gymmaxxed but most women still ignore me because they took one look at my face and said "nope"

Also not coming off as a tryhard is important. Don't wear skintight underarmour type shirts everywhere. Women know what you're doing and it makes them look at you as a pathetic loser. Stick to well fitted T shirts. Maybe a tanktop + basketball shorts if it's really hot. You have to look casual af at all times.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Based . You’re just using this thread as an excuse to stay inside and eat doritos on your bug infested bed incel
Hey! Careful with your words there buddy. @EverythingMattersCel is a cool guy...even if he is...you know...different from us

Last edited:
Gymcelling has far more obvious benefits for mogging other men/INTRASEXUAL COMPETITION. Meaning when you're jacked, other men automatically give you respect, and it's easier to attain a high social status in a group.

Which is why it still helps you slay. Especially in nightclubs or bars, where alcohol and the presence of females makes men competitive and even violent. Having a solid muscular build cuts a lot of the bullshit, and other males won't posture up or fuck with you. Let's not forget that a lot of behaviors and qualities that make a man intimidating to other men correlate with slaying potential. Height, muscularity, deep dark voice, ability to fight, tattoos, thick neck, sharp jawline and brow ridge, hunter eyes, social dominance, charisma, low inhibtion personality, cunning/manipulation, and sociopathy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16110 and 2 others
I've seen a lot of gymbros with 6s, frumpy looking girls, they bring them to the gym. Maybe they're hoping they can make their girl lose weight and get a 7 that way. I started to suspect they actually prefer these girls. They probably just can't attract any better.

Last edited:
idiots. gymcel physque is for the purpose of mogging other men and keeping your position in the dominance hierarchy secure.

if you see a woman with a lanklet, she probably selected him from a pool of even more pathetic individuals.

when you are competing for a higher tier women, you will be competing against higher tier more aggressive men, having a heavily gymcelled phsyque let’s you keep up to speed in those more competitive environments.

if you are considering club slaying, being gymcelled is practically mandatory.

Gymcelling has far more obvious benefits for mogging other men/INTRASEXUAL COMPETITION. Meaning when you're jacked, other men automatically give you respect, and it's easier to attain a high social status in a group.

Which is why it still helps you slay. Especially in nightclubs or bars, where alcohol and the presence of females makes men competitive and even violent. Having a solid muscular build cuts a lot of the bullshit, and other males won't posture up or fuck with you. Let's not forget that a lot of behaviors and qualities that make a man intimidating to other men correlate with slaying potential. Height, muscularity, deep dark voice, ability to fight, tattoos, thick neck, sharp jawline and brow ridge, hunter eyes, social dominance, charisma, low inhibtion personality, cunning/manipulation, and sociopathy.
this guy gets it.

They are either:

Short prettyboys still win I’ve seen many examples

Gym matters really BUT body building body is NOT attractive for women.. because it looks not normal = unhealthy = no sexual attraction

you can go gym to have an athletic body.. Face with lean/athletic body = GIGAGIGA CHAD

This forum never fails to remind you that people here are insanely autistic and can't see a single shade of grey, purely black and white thinking that can't divorce one idea from another
Yeah, I used to be annoyed with all the all or nothing thinking before I realized that probably at least 30% of this forum legitimately have autism and a subsection of that 30% are literally incapable of nuance whatsoever.

It makes this place less productive for actually looks maxing unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Neckmaxxing is legit because it halos the face, the rest of the body only needs to look balanced with your Chad neck because body only helps your SMV when you are fucking/on the beach so maybe it's like having a big dick or when you are roiding but that's stupid for sub 40 year olds
Damn this dude doesn't realize that muscle changes how you look in clothing.

I see ugly people with hot gf’s, guess we should all just give up on looksmaxxing 🤷‍♂️

Op is forgetting that real life isn’t a binary and that there’s nuance.
own that freak

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
kill yourselves you utter fucking retards, fuck this dog shit forum and I wish death upon you all + I fuck your whore mothers with my ant eater dick
A2456C19 A2EA 4CD6 9A12 000E8370A8B3

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

They are either:

Works for me I like the mentally ill girls

idk why tbh at walmart all the couples i see its usually a white guy over 5 10 blue or green eyes and a non white chick usually hapa or mexican and they walk around acting likethey famous and shit
Target has higher PSL demographic on average ngl

Maybe if ur like 12 lmao

Go lift some weights pusse

8E7962DD 52CE 456D 9D74 4F8356019833

Left is 2-3 year casual gymceller
Right is roided or 10+ years consistent with amazing genetics

Cope more with muh “girls prefer lean & not too much muscle”

View attachment 1815432

Left is 2-3 year casual gymceller
Right is roided or 10+ years consistent with amazing genetics

Cope more with muh “girls prefer lean & not too much muscle”
Guy on the right would still not be able to attract hot girls without a handsome face.
If you have a good face+height, muscles are a multiplier.

The Blackpill this forum isn’t ready for is that most normie males 20-25 who are tall/white/attractive go to the gym. The guy you’re seeing with “no muscle” cause you’ve never worked out before and have had your mental image distorted by steroids brahs is probably in the gym three times a week, and probably looks way healthier/more fit than if he had a forward posture PC rotter bod.

Guy on the right would still not be able to attract hot girls without a handsome face.
If you have a good face+height, muscles are a multiplier.
No shit Face is more important but saying having muscles doesn’t have much benefit is cope. I agree there is a law of diminishing returns when it comes to attracting women but that doesn’t apply to natties. You need to be consistent with good genetics & a whole lot of fucking training to have anywhere near a decent physique

& no it doesn’t only “give a small boost”. It can literally take u from a 4 to a 7

This forum never fails to remind you that people here are insanely autistic and can't see a single shade of grey, purely black and white thinking that can't divorce one idea from another

If you lift, you MUST be an ugly bloated compensating manlet!!!

If you have a girlfriend and you don't lift, you're doing everything right!!! Your life wouldn't improve if you started lifting!!!!

Gymcelling doesn't become cope unless you invest too much time and effort into it, simple as that. More than 3 hours a week of lifting (not counting cardio) and if it's taking up too much of your headspace thinking about volume, calories, macros, etc yes at that point it's laughable cope with not enough returns to warrant the effort

I do pull-ups, push-ups, neck curls and lateral raises + sprints 3 days a week. Takes me 3 hours a week and I eat whatever I want as long as I don't eat too much above my TDEE. This us not cope and has a positive impact on my life, not even mentioning health

kill yourselves you utter fucking retards, fuck this dog shit forum and I wish death upon you all + I fuck your whore mothers with my ant eater dick
Aren’t you the bald dude that dresses like a bus driver that bought 600 dollar custom colored eye contacts, just to throw them away after getting called out?

• JFL
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Due to conditioning