Every Man

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Every man to ever step foot on earth is a pervert. Plain and simple.

Every man sits there all day thinking about sniffing a sweaty asshole, fucking the shit out of it, and just doing perverted things…sniffing seats, licking female bathroom seats, etc.

Just admit it. Men are violent, horny, and need to be killed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 15827, aBetterMii and 3 others
are you still living in your car

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, galego123 and Jpg
Every man sits there all day thinking about sniffing a sweaty asshole

Giphy 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, aBetterMii and Vermilioncore
Giphy 4
no sluts smell bad
Cope, If no1 else was left in the room and some fatassed gymgirl left after trying to find a comfy position on that chair grinding like crazy.. u would inhale that shit:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, galego123 and Vermilioncore
Cope, If no1 else was left in the room and some fatassed gymgirl left after trying to find a comfy position on that chair grinding like crazy.. u would inhale that shit:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
sure keep projecting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Jpg
sure keep projecting
I know you would! I just know it! This is what you’d do:

The woman with the fat booty was grinding up and down on the chair for four hours. He keep glancing back at her. She keeps complaining to you and the other people how hot it is and how it’s so sticky and humid out. You start to get rock hard.

Finally, she and the others leave the room, you stay behind pretending you have more work to do. Once everyone is gone, you check the room for cameras, then, like the horny perverted cuck you are, you grovel on the ground and crawl to her chair to take a big whiff. You immediately go jerk your pathetic dick.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jpg and galego123
I know you would! I just know it! This is what you’d do:

The woman with the fat booty was grinding up and down on the chair for four hours. He keep glancing back at her. She keeps complaining to you and the other people how hot it is and how it’s so sticky and humid out. You start to get rock hard.

Finally, she and the others leave the room, you stay behind pretending you have more work to do. Once everyone is gone, you check the room for cameras, then, like the horny perverted cuck you are, you grovel on the ground and crawl to her chair to take a big whiff. You immediately go jerk your pathetic dick.
whats up with all this projecting lately

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg and Vermilioncore
Disgusting beaner peasant

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake and Jpg
you shouldnt base every man off your personal feelings considered u are not like a normal, well adjusted, regular joe of a human. you are abominable, soulless creature that i can barely even call human. dont claim things like you know what an average male feels in their brain.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
you shouldnt base every man off your personal feelings considered u are not like a normal, well adjusted, regular joe of a human. you are abominable, soulless creature that i can barely even call human. dont claim things like you know what an average male feels in their brain.
I know you wish to sniff the asshole of a woman who just sweated all day and probably took a shit

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 19157 and Jpg
The woman with the fat booty was grinding up and down on the chair for four hours. She keeps complaining to you and the other people how hot it is and how it’s so sticky and humid out.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake