Every single Normie does the mewing thing now

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Every single female I’ve seen on tiktok or normfag has legit used the bold glamour filter and pointed to their jaw doing the mewing position.

So fucking annoying how this thing is hardwired now into Normie humor

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, hattrick, arabcelxxx and 9 others
Just makes me want to break their jaw with all the respect.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, try2beme, Epola and 3 others
Yeah my 70 IQ uni friend who was the last person I'd expect to do that started doing it last week

Thankfully I'm finished now so never see him again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, likenesss, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Normies will laugh at falling bread loafs they are stupid niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, likenesss, arabcelxxx and 4 others
It’s good that only the most cope looks max of all time has gone mainstream

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, arabcelxxx, lowtiernormiechad and 4 others
I'd bet that they are even doing it incorrectly jfl, in my classroom i heard a nigger saying "yo when im mewing my mouth hurts, does this happen to yall?" :lul::lul:, And sometimes a random normie would tell me "Yo bro are you mewing?" And say something about my jaw.

New normie compliment just dropped :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, vermillioncorefan, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Remember when normies ate cleaning detergents for washing machines because it was a trend?:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss and ElTruecel
today a guy i was talking to legit asked me if i did mewing because my jawline was so defined

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, jinnu, Trilogy and 3 others
today a guy i was talking to legit asked me if i did mewing because my jawline was so defined
New way to cover up getting jaw/chin surgery. "Bro I just mewed really hard."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, try2beme, disheartenedcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Willmogulater and perpetuallytired
Every single female I’ve seen on tiktok or normfag has legit used the bold glamour filter and pointed to their jaw doing the mewing position.

Tão chato pra caralho como essa coisa está programada agora no humor Normie
I have a classmate who does this shit, I mog him brutally but I always stay away from him out of pity, but it makes me genuinely angry lol

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel

it’s clown tier shit. do they even know what if means

• +1

Total tiktoker death

• +1
It’s good that only the most cope looks max of all time has gone mainstream
is mewing really cope tho
i swear i saw a mewing guide that looked high iq

it’s clown tier shit. do they even know what if means
it was popularised by right winged fags that somehow connected with the psl god editing communites and gymcore communities and they started doing this mewing shit

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
I have a classmate who does this shit, I mog him brutally but I always stay away from him out of pity, but it makes me genuinely angry lol
slap him one day
it will make u feel better

it was popularised by right winged fags that somehow connected with the psl god editing communites and gymcore communities and they started doing this mewing shit
i mean its more like a meme afterall most memes are from right wing sites anyway

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and alurmo
frl the shit they call "brainrot" is absolutely absurd
like are ur dopamine receptors that fucked

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss and lowtiernormiechad
My friend from college posted “Mewing didn’t work so I grew a beard” on his Insta the other day. Not only is he about to turn 32, this is a guy who was one of my first NT friends and helped me be more NT, and also he fucked prime blonde girls in college. The black pill is officially mainstream.

Last edited:
  • +1
the most normie of normies know everything that used to semi secret on forums like this nowdays lol

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and perpetuallytired
That’s so annoying

i mean its more like a meme afterall most memes are from right wing sites anyway
True. But rightwingers do it insidiously I suspect. They hop onto anything that goes against the status quo that has a tiny bit of social traction and they try to coopt it as their own. Like with the antivaxxer protests, you really believe the Nazi's would give 2 shits about anti vaxxing. If they were in power they would be forcing people to take the shot or else they'd make their life miserable.

They try to create this ingroup mentality, similar to 'don't talk about fight club' that only popularizes it more.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan