Every single stacy from my hs is married to a straight subhuman

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Just a few to see JFL , if you are over 21 and you do not look like this you are the real winner , even tho they seem happy you know cheating will be involved idc how much the girl says she loves him
IMG 8936
IMG 8937

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, sportsmogger, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
Bro wtf that's me and I ain't subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, chinprojectiongod, cannotbeasked and 5 others
Bro wtf that's me and I ain't subhuman
While i rot being single everyone around is getting married , etc I cant even hold a relationship for longer than 2 months :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Jova and heightmaxxing
While i rot being single everyone around is getting married , etc I cant even hold a relationship for longer than 2 months :feelsuhh:
Just be confident bhai

• +1
Reactions: Jova and edodalic29
Men marry their best option. Women marry their safest option.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, NZb6Air, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
How are they subhuman? First one is robust with low centre of gravity (better dribbling in football).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Jova, cannotbeasked and 2 others
How are they subhuman? First one is robust with low centre of gravity (better dribbling in football).
Seeing you reply to a thread gave me a dopamine ngl where have you been

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
Your not as rotted as me , but to me anything over 20% bf with beard is subhuman . All i see is chad or not
IMG 8938

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Jova, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
Just a few to see JFL , if you are over 21 and you do not look like this you are the real winner , even tho they seem happy you know cheating will be involved idc how much the girl says she loves him
View attachment 3124218
View attachment 3124219
Also from the side the 1st guy looks very large (bearmode) and his profile shows his face is very compact. Looks like a relatively tall wide faced wide boned guy which a segment of women do like based on the "he can protect me" factor

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Your not as rotted as me , but to me anything over 20% bf with beard is subhuman . All i see is chad or not
View attachment 3124234
If Chads aren't available and or are weird af aspies girls will either be single or with guys they feel safe around

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
These are the real chads that I'm talking about. Not subhumans who look good like nessman but fuck ugly gooks. A female must always be better looking in an LTR otherwise you've failed as a man.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gooner23, greycel, edodalic29 and 2 others
If Chads aren't available and or are weird af aspies girls will either be single or with guys they feel safe around
Defeats the whole purpose of hypergamy then what is even the point ? Why settle for less when your own biological nature wont accept that and wants the best of the best aka chad

Defeats the whole purpose of hypergamy then what is even the point ? Why settle for less when your own biological nature wont accept that and wants the best of the best aka chad
A woman's upbringing can cause her to believe in fairy tales. Just because they are stupid doesn't mean they're satisfied with their life decisions

These are the real chads that I'm talking about. Not subhumans who look good like nessman but fuck ugly gooks. A female must always be better looking in an LTR otherwise you've failed as a man.
Why ugh? @mrriceguyreturn

Same people you find in r/inceltears jfl

Should i slide in one of those girls ? I knew one very well particularly, ill dm her and ask if she wants to grab some ice cream , her husband is that terminator in the 1st pic

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Should i slide in one of those girls ? I knew one very well particularly, ill dm her and ask if she wants to grab some ice cream , her husband is that terminator in the 1st pic
No live and let live. It's shameful and degenerate behavior to hit on married women find someone else.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and edodalic29
They mog me anyway

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
First nigga need humerus lengthening

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Signorino is not a chad facially tho
Utter cope. He is 6.25 psl at least. Jaw is a bit pointy and chin could be better but Gigamogger regardless. He's also 6'2 right? With that physique+face and height combo he is a irl 10/10

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
the high trust pill :feelshah:

They might not be “Stacies”, and the most telling thing is gonna be the men in their families, people marry people who fit into their families, looks and personality wise. Phenotype matching is huge in this.

My sister is engaged to a guy who looks and acts so much like one of our uncles, and also almost exactly like the male version of the girl who I was the most serious with. When a girl compares you to men in her family, that’s a sign she wants you for LTR and beyond.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer