Every time I see a picture of myself I wanna cry

Gajjo

Gajjo

2tired2care
Joined
May 6, 2026
Posts
809
Reputation
937
I’m so fucking ugly. Absolute sub3 goblin need to rope so nobody esle has to see this abomination of a face
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ꭰarwin, Notorious_1676, truedexy and 2 others
relatable. i still feel this way 😔
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
relatable. i still feel this way 😔
Nothing will ever change. I’m sorry to everyone who has to look at me. I want to shoot the mirror when I’m passing by it
 
Nothing will ever change. I’m sorry to everyone who has to look at me. I want to shoot the mirror when I’m passing by it
i had a period where i would cover up the mirrors with sheets but i stopped doing that cause it would just make me complacent
 
I’m so fucking ugly. Absolute sub3 goblin need to rope so nobody esle has to see this abomination of a face
All it takes is cope, just try your hardest at something so you can tell people you were "genetically blessed with the ability," then you might feel better about yourself.
 
Relateable, also made me look at so called ugly people and not acknowledge their unattractiveness

This dudes just fat

Your philtrum isnt long

Your faces is symmetric

Your jaw is in place

You dont have sagging folds

And made me realize how truly ugly I actually am, and that it was never about body dysmorphia
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Notorious_1676
i had a period where i would cover up the mirrors with sheets but i stopped doing that cause it would just make me complacent
I cant take it anymore. It all leads to one place and I’m gonna reach it soon
 
All it takes is cope, just try your hardest at something so you can tell people you were "genetically blessed with the ability," then you might feel better about yourself.
No amount of cope will ever help me forget about this face
 
Relateable, also made me look at so called ugly people and not acknowledge their unattractiveness

This dudes just fat

Your philtrum isnt long

Your faces is symmetric

Your jaw is in place

You dont have sagging folds

And made me realize how truly ugly I actually am, and that it was never about body dysmorphia
There is no escape but rope for people like us
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mansur
Relateable, also made me look at so called ugly people and not acknowledge their unattractiveness

This dudes just fat

Your philtrum isnt long

Your faces is symmetric

Your jaw is in place

You dont have sagging folds

And made me realize how truly ugly I actually am, and that it was never about body dysmorphia
What are your flaws?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
What are your flaws?
Everything, you name it

Clinically recessed Jaw
Severe assymetry
Scleral Show, Nct
Long midface, long philtrum
Sagging folds and fat face despite being underweight

Trust me, if it wouldve been fixable I wouldve done everything

With that face theres just nothing I can do

And Bodywise the same stuff

Narrow clavicles, bad muscle insertions

Some things just werent meant to be in life

And im not gonna sit now saving up 100k for surgeries just to get to feel the feeling of being loved

I dont want people to interact with someone who is not myself

But Ive embraced it thankfully and have found other ways to keep myself distracted.

Breakouts occur but the mind adapts eventually
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Notorious_1676
Everything, you name it

Clinically recessed Jaw
Severe assymetry
Scleral Show, Nct
Long midface, long philtrum
Sagging folds and fat face despite being underweight

Trust me, if it wouldve been fixable I wouldve done everything

With that face theres just nothing I can do

And Bodywise the same stuff

Narrow clavicles, bad muscle insertions

Some things just werent meant to be in life

And im not gonna sit now saving up 100k for surgeries just to get to feel the feeling of being loved

I dont want people to interact with someone who is not myself

But Ive embraced it thankfully and have found other ways to keep myself distracted.

Breakouts occur but the mind adapts eventually
How do you cope/plan on coping? Honestly you may as well just have a couple of surgeries, even if they wont make you attractive enough it's better than nothing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
Everything, you name it

Clinically recessed Jaw
Severe assymetry
Scleral Show, Nct
Long midface, long philtrum
Sagging folds and fat face despite being underweight

Trust me, if it wouldve been fixable I wouldve done everything

With that face theres just nothing I can do

And Bodywise the same stuff

Narrow clavicles, bad muscle insertions

Some things just werent meant to be in life

And im not gonna sit now saving up 100k for surgeries just to get to feel the feeling of being loved

I dont want people to interact with someone who is not myself

But Ive embraced it thankfully and have found other ways to keep myself distracted.

Breakouts occur but the mind adapts eventually
i'm just way too sensitive to even adapt slightly. a single rejection breaks me for months and even years. if i looksmaxxed and truly knew that it was over even with surgeries i would lose all my sanity in an instant. the only thing keeping me connected to this realm is the hope that i can ascend
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
How do you cope/plan on coping? Honestly you may as well just have a couple of surgeries, even if they wont make you attractive enough it's better than nothing
Yeah, smth related to aging prob like getting rid of folds and the long philtrum as it will only get worse from here and physically distracts me everywhere I go

Looks fucking disgusting, combined with acne scars it just looks like a melted in concreted wall

And Cope by just trying not to focus on it, Ive looked into some podcasts and wise men and really have implemented their thoughts.

Going into beautiful environments.
If Its quiet or filled with people, depending on my mood

But kinda sucks not being able to engage on convos related to looks, which is pretty much everything

Like hitting the gym, when are you gonna get married and all that crap

Very thankful for my endurance of the pain though, not many people wouldve kept on going. Which makes me a little proud of myself

My mind is the only thing about me which is not below average and defines myself
 
  • +1
Reactions: Notorious_1676
How do you cope/plan on coping? Honestly you may as well just have a couple of surgeries, even if they wont make you attractive enough it's better than nothing
Do you also struggle with your looks?
 

Similar threads

valentine
Replies
7
Views
37
JJound
JJound
eyenerf
Replies
18
Views
81
NEWBOYO
NEWBOYO
arthurfish
Replies
2
Views
42
Verdams mum
Verdams mum
chud10282892
Replies
5
Views
39
Gravitas
Gravitas
soraloll
Replies
4
Views
32
soraloll
soraloll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top