Every time I see a pretty girl I get sad

noodlelover

noodlelover

Sphinx
Saw a pretty girl at the gym today. She's probably my looks match, but in 2024 you don't get your looks max unless you have a decent job/good money.

I tried to let her know I was interested by glancing in her direction periodically. She avoided looking at me.

Anyways, every time this happens I feel sad for about a day, even when I try to make myself feel happy. Hopefully meditation helps.

Most of the time, it's fat ugly people in my gym and they don't make me feel sad. Beautiful women are so perfect and so painful. She was talking with her friends and she seemed goofy awkward and fun like me, similar body type but a woman.

What do you do about this?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mog222, try2beme, Lonenely sigma and 12 others
is this @InnerVoid alt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, Lonenely sigma, mid and 5 others
Saw a pretty girl at the gym today. She's probably my looks match, but in 2024 you don't get your looks max unless you have a decent job/good money.

I tried to let her know I was interested by glancing in her direction periodically. She avoided looking at me.

Anyways, every time this happens I feel sad for about a day, even when I try to make myself feel happy. Hopefully meditation helps.

Most of the time, it's fat ugly people in my gym and they don't make me feel sad. Beautiful women are so perfect and so painful. She was talking with her friends and she seemed goofy awkward and fun like me, similar body type but a woman.

Looksmax harder untill they don’t give you avoidance signals.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, shieldzz and noodlelover
Don't look at her at all, lower your gaze. Become good financially and send marriage proposal to a girl you like. Pick a niche.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and 1 other person
Was her ass jiggling?

Dnr but everytime I see a pretty girl I imagine myself fucking her jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur, viniciz and 1 other person
Dnr but everytime I see a pretty girl I imagine myself fucking her jfl
This works too but it's better to imagine this dog fucking her

294995909 548258087081474 5338509344015635507 n
308166559 1310013156415210 2458328135182766202 n

Attachments

• 308166559_1310013156415210_2458328135182766202_n.jpg
    308166559_1310013156415210_2458328135182766202_n.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mog222, normie_joe, SAQUIB66 and 1 other person
Cant relate I find 90+ percent of girls attractive

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and noodlelover
Was her ass jiggling?
No. I like skinny girls.

is this @InnerVoid alt
This is my main account, but I logged in for the first time in a couple years to vent.

I rage quit this website because most of the forum was still stuck on leanmaxing, the most fundamental core of looksmaxing, and there wasn't enough intelligence here that delved into the deeper cellular chemistry and more advanced looksmaxing. Other than repeating media talking points for some overhyped studies that didn't have a placebo control group, or had some other methodological flaws.

Basically I ran out of things I was getting from this website. But it's actually kind of useful, in that writing posts helps clarify my strategies. So I'm thinking I'm back.

But then again maybe not. I at least deleted my incel account, because those are a bunch of winey babies that don't put in real effort. Their knowledge of pickup, game, moneymaxing, looksmaxing is so lacking it made me realize that there may be no such such thing as an incel, only volcels, people in relationships, and people on the path to relationships.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Costcosuperstore, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
No. I like skinny girls.

This is my main account, but I logged in for the first time in a couple years to vent.

I rage quit this website because most of the forum was still stuck on leanmaxing, the most fundamental core of looksmaxing, and there wasn't enough intelligence here that delved into the deeper cellular chemistry and more advanced looksmaxing. Other than repeating media talking points for some overhyped studies that didn't have a placebo control group, or had some other methodological flaws.

Basically I ran out of things I was getting from this website. But it's actually kind of useful, in that writing posts helps clarify my strategies. So I'm thinking I'm back.

But then again maybe not. I at least deleted my incel account, because those are a bunch of winey babies that don't put in real effort. Their knowledge of pickup, game, moneymaxing, looksmaxing is so lacking it made me realize that there may be no such such thing as an incel, only volcels, people in relationships, and people on the path to relationships.
its the truth . leanmaxxing = 80% of looksmaxx

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Mewton, Costcosuperstore and 2 others

I relate

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, NumbThePain and noodlelover
Whats your bodyfat?

I know this question wasn't directed to me. But I'm currently leanmaxing. I don't know what my bodyfat is, but I probably have like 30 pounds to go before I'm 10% with a flat stomach. Arms, legs, face is all lean and muscular I just have a little bit of a belly.

I'm 6'4", 208lbs, with a 42" waist at the thickest point.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and moreroidsmoredates
I know this question wasn't directed to me. But I'm currently leanmaxing. I don't know what my bodyfat is, but I probably have like 30 pounds to go before I'm 10% with a flat stomach. Arms, legs, face is all lean and muscular I just have a little bit of a belly.

I'm 6'4", 208lbs, with a 42" waist at the thickest point.
Sounds good. How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Sounds good. How old are you?
Almost 40 but I could pass for 25. If I get positive attention from girls, they are usually really young. But they block me or stop talking to me when they find out my age, or when they find a hotter guy, or sometimes a less hot guy who's older and has money. Which always happens, so I'm working on myself and not going out for a few years.

I'm am big into anti-aging. I'm going to make a post about some specific parts of that today.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and moreroidsmoredates
Almost 40 but I could pass for 25. If I get positive attention from girls, they are usually really young. But they block me or stop talking to me when they find out my age, or when they find a hotter guy, or sometimes a less hot guy who's older and has money. Which always happens, so I'm working on myself and not going out for a few years.

I'm am big into anti-aging. I'm going to make a post about some specific parts of that today.
I’m 23 and look like a 30+ year old due to naso folds.

• +1
I’m 23 and look like a 30+ year old due to naso folds.
That's painful. Fix It.

Everything is physics. There is a solution for any change you want to make to yourself, or your life, given enough time.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Sorry to hear that, and can relate much. Women's looksmatches or male counter parts see them as below her. You ain't getting no attention from her, just forget it.

Also fakecel schizo at 6'4. You should a land a woman easily with that height

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

pat pat

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and HTN_Mentalcel