Every time I spot a drug dealer I pretend I’m a cop 💀 😂

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro every time it work’s basically whenever I see some weird guy in a hoodie looking around like some paranoid freak I start looking at him “discreetly” making sure he sees and then I start putting my fingers on my ears like I’m communicating with police

Jfl these niggas start pissing themselves walking away i literally just did this with a guy and it’s art every time :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: basedmogger, the BULL and TechnoBoss
You look like a 13 yo Who tf buys on thay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Almost Chadlite, brucewayne78 and 2 others
Bro every time it work’s basically whenever I see some weird guy in a hoodie looking around like some paranoid freak I start looking at him “discreetly” making sure he sees and then I start putting my fingers on my ears like I’m communicating with police

Jfl these niggas start pissing themselves walking away i literally just did this with a guy and it’s art every time :feelskek:
Imagine you get shot oneday jfl,that would be so fun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ingram33, starvecell and Iasacrko
You look like a 13 yo Who tf buys on thay
That’s the point of cops in disguise haven’t u watched breaking bad

Also i look 15-16 :feelsokman:

Some 13 yo kid said no way I could buy cigarettes without id since I looked 16 but i told him they rarely ask probably cause they all know me at this point :feelskek:

That’s the point of cops in disguise haven’t u watched breaking bad

Also i look 15-16 :feelsokman:

Some 13 yo kid said no way I could buy cigarettes without id since I looked 16 but i told him they rarely ask probably cause they all know me at this point :feelskek:
That's bad. Over if you don't look 25 yo at 18 like clavicular

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Imagine you get shot oneday jfl,that would be so fun
Nah these Germany drug dealers are tame

If I was in the USA then I’d be weary :Comfy:

But these nighas don’t even try to hide Jfl just come to hauptbahnhof (bus/ train station) and u see these guys everywhere :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: mike21
 bc33c475 223a 4e7d a643 2a6ba3dcdb8e

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, brucewayne78 and Iasacrko
Nah these Germany drug dealers are tame

If I was in the USA then I’d be weary :Comfy:

But these nighas don’t even try to hide Jfl just come to hauptbahnhof (bus/ train station) and u see these guys everywhere :feelskek:
those fuckers are like 6'1 on average

That's bad. Over if you don't look 25 yo at 18 like clavicular
Clavicular looks his age I’d say still looks older than me but it’s something that worry’s me tbh

I don’t think us cutecels age well

And when I see these litteral 13 yo children trying to be buddy buddy with me like I said lil bro I’m 20 and his eyes opened like I was throwing some fire spell

Clavicular looks his age I’d say still looks older than me but it’s something that worry’s me tbh

I don’t think us cutecels age well

And when I see these litteral 13 yo children trying to be buddy buddy with me like I said lil bro I’m 20 and his eyes opened like I was throwing some fire spell
He looks like a college jock. You look like a Kid. Non threatening. Harmless.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
He looks like a college jock. You look like a Kid. Non threatening. Harmless.
I just need to get lean and gymcel :feelswhy:

Tho I think nowadays i look pretty tough since guys respect me like I noticed when I was younger I’d get picked on or not taken seriously

But nowadays wvery guy has that respect energy probably because of my frame :feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL