Every year of my life is wasted

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
FFS, I’m always deprived of important human experiences and end up rotting in my room. Year after year. I can’t take this. This year I’m wasting now due to depression from wasted time it’s like WHAT is the POINT in catching up now?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Tabula Rasa, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Fun fact, while writing this youre also wasting time. Its just how our brain works, its not our fault man we are just not meant for greatness

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Tabula Rasa, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Fun fact, while writing this youre also wasting time. Its just how our brain works, its not our fault man we are just not meant for greatness
This is just how I am meant to be huh

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, RAMU KAKA and Axii
:

:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I wasted my summers as a kid sitting in my dark room eating Slop and watching youtube while getting abused

I could have been great :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, i_love_roosters, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
I regret wasting so much time. I'm pretty much playing catch up now

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Rimaxtis, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Rotting is un ironically so bad, I try everything to avoid it.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, RAMU KAKA and Pikabro
ehh idk man. I've been getting used to it. I don't really care about normie society's standards and expectations, it's something that is utterly alien to me now.

ehh idk man. I've been getting used to it. I don't really care about normie society's standards and expectations, it's something that is utterly alien to me now.
FUCK OFF YOU COPER. NORMIE SOCIETY REJECTED YOU. THAT IS WHY YOU COPE HIDE FROM THE REALITY THAT WHAT YOU SO DESIRE IS DENIED FROM YOU BY SOCIETY BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING REJECT SUBHUMAN DYSGENIC FAILURE. STOP HIDING. SCCEPT REALITY. AND SUFFER SCREAM AND WRITHE IN THE AGONY OF THE BLACKPILL TRUTH THAT ALL US INCELSARE DOOMED TO A LIFE OF FAILURE MISERY EMPTINESS AND REJECTION :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: