Everybody is lifting nowdays

N

Nation

Platinum
Its very rare to find someone whos lanky and with a bad phisique.

Gym culture is really a trend in new generations which are also taller ( 5'10") average so if going to the Gym was compensating for manlets like me now its basic to have a normal phisique

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, SteveRogers, bradpittshairline and 11 others
the gym psyop was the greatest thing to ever happen
people are willingly descending themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, futuregigamogger, HTN_Mentalcel and 29 others
i just do biceps curls for 1 hour almost every day.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, sayi, mogstars and 4 others
any skinny guy mogs those bulking mfers

• +1
Reactions: greywind, SteveRogers, Ukcel1388 and 4 others
any skinny guy mogs those bulking mfers
fr like these retarded ass ppl be going to the gym bcs of a trend and end up an obese bloated ogre Lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, bradpittshairline, Yerico7 and 5 others
More people are lifting than ever before

but the number of jacked people has stayed the same tbh, its still rare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, eclipsoo, greywind and 23 others

This

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, Chinlet Ascension and Yerico7

I dunno why but I feel like gym culture isn't as popular as it was last year.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I dunno why but I feel like gym culture isn't as popular as it was last year.
AL5GRJUwENY_fPFXzv681jW8eLuiupDvUAFUYqy6ZyL7zQ=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Ikr. This time last year everyone looked like Jeff Seid, but the female gaze spread everywhere so now everyone is twink-maxxing.

Elias-de-Poot-Esquire-Spain-Alfonso-Ohnur-02-620x896.jpg

No one can escape the twink pill. It's over. All women want pretty boys with dainty bones, narrow frames and Auschwitz-tier bodyfat.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Elvisandreaa and zharupodrugu
fr like these retarded ass ppl be going to the gym bcs of a trend and end up an obese bloated ogre Lmfao
i go to the gym but im gonna bulk to like 16 and then cut backl to 12

Gym culture is really a trend in new generations which are also taller ( 5'10") average so if going to the Gym was compensating for manlets like me now its basic to have a normal phisique
still more people overweight than ever before :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 20704
its pretty rare to see a guy thats looks like he workout and be lean on top of that but i agree going to the gym is pretty mainstream now

• +1
Reactions: Aero, autistic_tendencies and Yerico7
As I said before, most normies don't have neither the genetics or willpower to achieve any significant result, you will see that most guys that go to the gym or are even using roids look like shit.

If you have good frame, then gymmaxing will ascend you hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Aero, zeshama and 14 others
Yeah but thanks to YouTube they fall for the bulking meme. End up descended and with even less facial definition than they began with.

That’s a win win.

Only thing anyone should workout is their chest and shoulders.

Working out your arms makes you look shorter
Working out your quads makes you look disgusting and no one cares
Working out your legs is another psyop normies have fallen for. This is all good news. As they waste days on useless body parts that no women care for we can use the time to get juicy chests and shoulders.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, HTN_Mentalcel, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
As I said before, most normies don't have neither the genetics or willpower to achieve any significant result, you will see that most guys that go to the gym or are even using roids look like shit.

If you have good frame, then gymmaxing will ascend you hard.
Basically this. Most normies go to the gym but don't train with intensity or follow a strict diet. Or they just have poor muscle building genetics and eventually give up after a few months

Working out your legs is another psyop normies have fallen for. This is all good news. As they waste days on useless body parts that no women care for we can use the time to get juicy chests and shoulders.
cope.
7dce5f00635d90eeaf0594caff41cf72

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, futuregigamogger, Aero and 2 others
Everybody is lifting but how many have the body to back it up ?

I'm not even jacked but I'm easily top 10% of my gym in Paris (millions of people).

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 27066
The best part is the retards bulking and taking test (aging themselves faster) :lul:

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, HTN_Mentalcel, greywind and 3 others
Gym is a requirement now.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26774 and Deleted member 20704
Yeah but thanks to YouTube they fall for the bulking meme. End up descended and with even less facial definition than they began with.

That’s a win win.

Only thing anyone should workout is their chest and shoulders.

Good chest and shoulder workouts?

err...lanky cats with dogshit physiques are EVERYWHERE, inside or outside the gym.

wooooo!

Most gym goers not gonna make it. Thanks to false info spreaded by instagram bullshit influencers, athlean x and Greg Doucette for keeping normies in infinite novice purgatory.
First guy typical calisthenics(copesthenics) normie dude after year of working out:

DJ khaled after about 7 years of working out and diet:
www.instagram-1-1024x576.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, greywind, Chinlet Ascension and 3 others
Most gym goers not gonna make it. Thanks to false info spreaded by instagram bullshit influencers, athlean x and Greg Doucette for keeping normies in infinite novice purgatory.
First guy typical calisthenics(copesthenics) normie dude after year of working out:
View attachment 2112893
dunno about zoomer media but on YT the channels that are blowing up are actually real info. (leonidas, bromley, elitefts etc). the BB flex magazine type stuff is dying out.

that is what i fear, that normies actually will be training properly and it will be giga competitive.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
true i always wear 1.2" lifts and then bump it up to 2" lifts when seeing a girl they are a life saver for sub 6 foot cels

Yep, people are giving money to rich people to be allowed to destroy themselves, accelerate their aging and die faster. Everybody understands that manual labor ages you, but if the government tells you that exercise is healthy, you have to do it, nobody knows why.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SteveRogers and Deleted member 24712
Yep, people are giving money to rich people to be allowed to destroy themselves, accelerate their aging and die faster. Everybody understands that manual labor ages you, but if the government tells you that exercise is healthy, you have to do it, nobody knows why.
On that logic, would calisthenics also be bad for you?

I'm interested on that, gym is always portraited as something healthy and that can even "help maintain a good physique and bones at old age" both irl and on media.

This is BS. Even most people at my gym which is known as a serious gym don’t look big in a shirt and the ones that do are bloated. Very very rare to see someone with a very aesthetic physique that is big in a shirt while being 10% BF and having a lean face

This is BS. Even most people at my gym which is known as a serious gym don’t look big in a shirt and the ones that do are bloated. Very very rare to see someone with a very aesthetic physique that is big in a shirt while being 10% BF and having a lean face
True, I almost never see someone above 5ft10 who is both big and lean at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
True, I almost never see someone above 5ft10 who is both big and lean at the same time.
Exactly, all the guys that are close to my size at my gym are manlets lol

Shoutout to Greg Docuette for selling Turkesterone and scamming these idiots

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
thanks sv3rige

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and HerpDerpson
Yeah my local gym is PACKED theres no free machines after 5pm. Gym culture is also cringe as fuck. Everyone there makes the gym their whole personality. Home workout mogs if you have the space.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, horizontallytall, greywind and 3 others
Zoomers at the gym are the worst. They come in packs, spend 30 minutes doing 10 sets of 500 reps for every exercise, and stop at random times to start flexing and taking pictures of themselves. Everyone from older generations just comes, works out, and leaves.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
thanks sv3rige
I hope one day he posts a video declaring gym dead, like with veganism. And that might seem outrageous, but before 20th century if people saw someone running for no reason, they'd think that person is mentally ill, so why not.

On that logic, would calisthenics also be bad for you?

I'm interested on that, gym is always portraited as something healthy and that can even "help maintain a good physique and bones at old age" both irl and on media.
I would imagine calisthenics wouldn't damage you as much as lifting, but then you'd also not build as much muscle, so it's all the same, three only difference is how much you abuse your body.

mfs are wasting their prime years looking bloated af because of bulking and having a shaved head jfl

mfs are wasting their prime years looking bloated af because of bulking and having a shaved head jfl
Thank god for the sigma male TikTok trends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22962

No, every nigga in northern Italy is gymmaxxed

Def increased the last 10 years

jfl this is so fucking funny and true, how did I not notice this earlier?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solar and bradpittshairline

Fr most people got shit genes or diet

Zoomers at the gym are the worst. They come in packs, spend 30 minutes doing 10 sets of 500 reps for every exercise, and stop at random times to start flexing and taking pictures of themselves. Everyone from older generations just comes, works out, and leaves.

The zoomer flexing is honestly weird. Seen 150 lbs dyels doing it in The bathroom

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
The zoomer flexing is honestly weird. Seen 150 lbs dyels doing it in The bathroom
Zoomer males just primp themselves in public like 100x more than men of any previous generation. Tons of behaviors that would be embarrassing/effeminate (making kissy faces while taking selfies, gay/feminine posing for photos in the middle of the street, etc.) are just done without a second thought.
Not really my problem in general but I wish they would stop taking 25 minutes to do something in the gym that is a worthless way of training anyway (like infinity reps with baby weight while stopping every set to lick their lips and rub their chest in the mirror erotically).

lanky chad fogs gymmaxxed facecel

View attachment 2112893
this is your argument? JFL