everybody wants to be an entrepreneur nowadays

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
no one wants to wagie wagie anymore. how the fuck am i going to escape being a slave to the elitist jews

i will never allow that to happen. they fucked my life quality already by treating society as their own experiment and squeezing the most money out of it while fucking it up with twisted ideologies i can’t let them make me into their slave.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, alex569, thecel and 15 others
Losing mentality. That's conspiracy theory shit that will only get in the way of your money making endeavors.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 7866, goat2x and 6 others
That's because we live in a fucked up society which only revolves around money, flexing and sexualization of everything. Rappers flexing and Instagram influencers killed our culture, of course we want to live their imaginary lives, just look at that fucker Balzirian who got exposed for losing 50 million $ this year and actually being the biggest simp on IG paying all girls with his daddy's trustfund money. Calls himself an "entrepreneur". Money is the motivation behind everything today. Before the internet you didn't see as many sports cars, mansions, bitches and expensive shit like that every day, it was pretty rare and felt unachievable. The 60s were about hippies and drugs, the 70s were about disco, 80s were about hair metal and hard rock, 90s were about depression, from 2000 on we got far more developed technology and we stopped caring about real world values. Far worse times are yet to come, I wish I lived in the past generations, today's generation is full of greed. I wonder what my children will have to go through.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 7465, Lev Peshkov and 15 others
That's because we live in a fucked up society which only revolves around money, flexing and sexualization of everything. Rappers flexing and Instagram influencers killed our culture, of course we want to live their imaginary lives, just look at that fucker Balzirian who got exposed for losing 50 million $ this year and actually being the biggest simp on IG paying all girls with his daddy's trustfund money. Calls himself an "entrepreneur". Money is the motivation behind everything today. Before the internet you didn't see as many sports cars, mansions, bitches and expensive shit like that every day, it was pretty rare and felt unachievable. The 60s were about hippies and drugs, the 70s were about disco, 80s were about hair metal and hard rock, 90s were about depression, from 2000 on we got far more developed technology and we stopped caring about real world values. Far worse times are yet to come, I wish I lived in the past generations, today's generation is full of greed. I wonder what my children will have to go through.

Based.. but never forget.. you want to be the one taking advantage not getting taken advantage of. JFL its OVER if your not a machiavellian opportunistic psyco in 2020

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 7465, Lev Peshkov and 6 others
Losing mentality. That's conspiracy theory shit that will only get in the way of your money making endeavors.
Not a conspiracy theory. Do agree though that obsessing over it isn't good for future wanna-be entrepreneurs.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 7465, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
It's less that your average person wants to run a business and is more that they simply don't want to work and want to be given free money.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, stuckneworleans, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Based.. but never forget.. you want to be the one taking advantage not getting taken advantage of. JFL its OVER if your not a machiavellian opportunistic psyco in 2020
Of course I agree with this statement of taking advantage of the system, I just pointed out the things that I generally dislike about it. Our society finds sociopaths or in your case, as you stated, psychopaths inferior human beings, but why? Because they fear them. They are indestructible cold manipulators with high set goals, every psychopath/sociopath knows his goals and I find their abilities fascinating. What I find funny is the way psychiatrists want to "cure" them from this "mental illnes", meanwhile most, if not all world's top leaders are at least narcissistic sociopaths, if not even psychopaths, who managed to fulfill their deepest desires of having power and influence over people. Most of them are very intelligent, can easily analyze you, create a fake personality which you would find interesting, find your vulnerability in seconds and exploit it to benefit themselves.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and NarcyChadlite
im actually quite a positive person but its hard to have hope when youre not exactly set out for success

my iq is barely above average at best and i am not talented at anything really

8A98B9C8 D60A 4130 AB53 FA10165D889C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Dylan2, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
i work 2 jobs. stick to local companies if u dont want crazy competition and shit wage

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and turkproducer
Of course I agree with this statement of taking advantage of the system, I just pointed out the things that I generally dislike about it. Our society finds sociopaths or in your case, as you stated, psychopaths inferior human beings, but why? Because they fear them. They are indestructible cold manipulators with high set goals, every psychopath/sociopath knows his goals and I find their abilities fascinating. What I find funny is the way psychiatrists want to "cure" them from this "mental illnes", meanwhile most, if not all world's top leaders are at least narcissistic sociopaths, if not even psychopaths, who managed to fulfill their deepest desires of having power and influence over people. Most of them are very intelligent, can easily analyze you, create a fake personality which you would find interesting, find your vulnerability in seconds and exploit it to benefit themselves.
I agree with you..

PPL like me with legit DT qualities (no muh DT bs im srs) that are immune to social anxiety, depression and can excel at social situations even whilst being an introvert dont wanna change. I literally feel euphoria half of my waking day everyday and literally cant relate with low self esteem depressed ppl. I used to laugh at ppl that talked about their depressed feelings in person with me until i realized that i just dont work the same way

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Yeah honestly bro my grandparents were both each other's first now im 18 already been through multiple girls but I would have much rather not fucked any of them and been with one trad girl all my life

there is a saying actually, it says the western mythology is more technologically advanced and progressive but you lose what really makes you human, whereas the east keeps it humanity but loses technological power

some guy said it dont know who. but i will rope if i cant become successful enough to at least afford a comfortable lifestyle, self sufficient and able to afford all my surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, SubhumanCurrycel, NarcyChadlite and 2 others
i work 2 jobs. stick to local companies if u dont want crazy competition and shit wage
im actually going to start wagie wagie slaving soon, but i know if i dont take the traditional route of studying and getting a job my family wont be happy with me. they want me to take the safe option but i dont want to be a worthless wagecuck for the rest of my life, you will probably never become successful being a worker your whole life.

you got any side hustles or nah

Yeah honestly bro my grandparents were both each other's first now im 18 already been through multiple girls but I would have much rather not fucked any of them and been with one trad girl all my life

there is a saying actually, it says the western mythology is more technologically advanced and progressive but you lose what really makes you human, whereas the east keeps it humanity but loses technological power

some guy said it dont know who. but i will rope if i cant become successful enough to at least afford a comfortable lifestyle, self sufficient and able to afford all my surgeries.
im actually going to start wagie wagie slaving soon, but i know if i dont take the traditional route of studying and getting a job my family wont be happy with me. they want me to take the safe option but i dont want to be a worthless wagecuck for the rest of my life, you will probably never become successful being a worker your whole life.

It shouldn't matter what your parents think of you.. you SHOULD hear them out and logically assess their train of though b/c if your young (im 19 can relate).. youre more of an idiot than you think. But.. your self-esteem should be high enough that you actively find things that may seem unorthodox to your parents and confidently go ahead with them if your certain itll produce a better result whether they like it or not.

P.S. Trad wifes still exist here in the west. But retarted incels think if whores dont want em then somehow trad wifes magically will. We gotta still be top tier men if we want a shot at a trad wife.

P.P.S.. i made min 1.5-2k/week in canada here door to door sales in summer. Sounds like bs but i tell you this with my hand on my heart. Also door to door changed my personality in ways you wouldnt beleive in 4mo.. also my confidence is thru the roof as if i wasnt narcy enough already

Last edited:
It shouldn't matter what your parents think of you.. you SHOULD hear them out and logically assess their train of though b/c if your young (im 19 can relate).. youre more of an idiot than you think. But.. your self-esteem should be high enough that you actively find things that may seem unorthodox to your parents and confidently go ahead with them if your certain itll produce a better result whether they like it or not.

P.S. Trad wifes still exist here in the west. But retarted incels think if whores dont want em then somehow trad wifes magically will. We gotta still be top tier men if we want a shot at a trad wife.

P.P.S.. i made min 1.5-2k/week in canada here door to door sales in summer. Sounds like bs but i tell you this with my hand on my heart. Also door to door changed my personality in ways you wouldnt beleive in 4mo.. also my confidence is thru the roof as if i wasnt narcy enough already
Door to door sales selling what?

I have listened to them, the problem is I do agree that a degree is important but if I go my looksmaxxing plans might even be postponed for 3-4 years. I want to get at least a genio and infraorbital implants within 2 years and if i go i may not make enough money to get them until im 23 or something. if i work now, i can easily afford both within 6 months.

study engineering/compsci

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Door to door sales selling what?

I have listened to them, the problem is I do agree that a degree is important but if I go my looksmaxxing plans might even be postponed for 3-4 years. I want to get at least a genio and infraorbital implants within 2 years and if i go i may not make enough money to get them until im 23 or something. if i work now, i can easily afford both within 6 months.

Tv, int, home security for Telus... Homesecurity was $100 plus commision but best of all out prices and quality was TOP OF THE LINE>

study engineering/compsci
engineering is out of the window but i could do compsci, i failed quite badly at school with it but that was because i had shit tier teachers for a lot of subjects.

the problem is with stem i will only have friends who are low status nerds wont i? i dont want that, 3 years of torture if i dont enjoy myself at university at least

Tv, int, home security for Telus... Homesecurity was $100 plus commision but best of all out prices and quality was TOP OF THE LINE>
oh right so you worked for a company? that's really good

maybe i need to email some companies see if they need any affiliate marketing work

oh right so you worked for a company? that's really good

maybe i need to email some companies see if they need any affiliate marketing work
independant contractor yea... fuck around all day and knock whenever i feel ppl r home.. no real boss, no real targets, no set hours.
Got me the taste of working for myself.
Also used to fuck around with coworkers, BEST summer ever and the BEST coworkers ever. The experiecne i had would cure any aspie in a matter of weeks.

independant contractor yea... fuck around all day and knock whenever i feel ppl r home.. no real boss, no real targets, no set hours.
Got me the taste of working for myself
that sounds like something i would like to do, 1.5-2k for that low effort work wtf?

im guessing you dont get paid that much consistently and that was a really good week right

that sounds like something i would like to do, 1.5-2k for that low effort work wtf?

im guessing you dont get paid that much consistently and that was a really good week right

Yup.. and not tryna brag but im a fkn sales wizard. I got my Machiavellianism to thank for that. I had a drive and agression like no other in the office.
15961022318637758393397173894096.jpg

usually our checks were weekly.. thats for last month of me working there (last summer) where i asked to get everything combined for 4 weeks so that i didnt have to make multiple trips (we were paid after the services were installed)
The only bad thing was i didnt have a licence at the time and i blow min 80 bucks on uber and 40 bucks on food a DAY

PS. Wait shit thats winter nvm.. summer you make more cuz people actually wanna open the door cuz they wont freeze

Last edited:
  • +1
Absolute cope if you think the Jews wont fuck you over

This corona bullshit is shutting down the economy, destroying businesses, people losing jobs, increased people on welfare, massive rates of inflatiom

You stupid fucks who think you can just work 80 hours a week to live bare minimumal lifestyles piss me off, sure just give the government and banks all your cash thru taxes and inflation and DONT DARE say one word about it or youll be a " lazy entitled millenial "

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Bdf4030, turkproducer and 1 other person

This corona bullshit is shutting down the economy, destroying businesses, people losing jobs, increased people on welfare, massive rates of inflatiom

You stupid fucks who think you can just work 80 hours a week to live bare minimumal lifestyles piss me off, sure just give the government and banks all your cash thru taxes and inflation and DONT DARE say one word about it or youll be a " lazy entitled millenial "
do you think the virus is manufactured and orchestrated to bring the elite more money

if so how, because the only way i see it is the future generations having to bail out people claiming welfare now with taxes

do you think the virus is manufactured and orchestrated to bring the elite more money

if so how, because the only way i see it is the future generations having to bail out people claiming welfare now with taxes
1. Yes the virus was intentionally " made " as in it is impossible for viruses to leap from one species to another in nature in such a short time frame ( about 10 years i believe ) unless purposely orcherstrated by somebody

2. I dont have a playbook of the elites, but I do know the virus has killed off alot of elderly people ( so the government was probably giving money too since they are retired ), shut down small businesses, made wealthy businesses richer than EVER BEFORE ( Walmart, Amazon, Google, Microsoft ), made more people go on welfare ( living off government ), and also the vaccines they shit out their ass in like a year will make them fortunes $$$

Also the corona virus has also shown that most people are absolute sheep and will do whatever the mainstream media tells them to without question, thats something I noticed

Also they want to enforce mail in voting for the next election but honestly who cares who wins, we would need another Adolf Hitler or JFK in office to cut off support to Israel and destroy the Federal Reserve so...

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, stuckneworleans, dachad and 2 others
1. Yes the virus was intentionally " made " as in it is impossible for viruses to leap from one species to another in nature in such a short time frame ( about 10 years i believe ) unless purposely orcherstrated by somebody

2. I dont have a playbook of the elites, but I do know the virus has killed off alot of elderly people ( so the government was probably giving money too since they are retired ), shut down small businesses, made wealthy businesses richer than EVER BEFORE ( Walmart, Amazon, Google, Microsoft ), made more people go on welfare ( living off government ), and also the vaccines they shit out their ass in like a year will make them fortunes $$$

Also the corona virus has also shown that most people are absolute sheep and will do whatever the mainstream media tells them to without question, thats something I noticed

Also they want to enforce mail in voting for the next election but honestly who cares who wins, we would need another Adolf Hitler or JFK in office to cut off support to Israel and destroy the Federal Reserve so...
yes they also are trying to get everyone to pay with cards now so they can destroy people’s cash in hand businesses and take in more tax money jfl

also i’ve noticed that too, people legit acted like animals at the start of covid. fighting over toilet paper and shit

i was shocked how sheepish people are, i knew most people were scared and worthless idiots who are easily influenced but i didn’t expect it to be this bad

literally covid has killed the same amount of people as flu pretty much

Being an entrepreneur is risky, so I focus on my skillset to be the best wagie I can be. It irks me when I see entrepreneurs that do succeed.

• +1
im actually quite a positive person but its hard to have hope when youre not exactly set out for success

my iq is barely above average at best and i am not talented at anything really
Where there's a will there's a way... figure it out man doesn't take being a genius to make money... just takes someone willing to sacrifice and put in the effort

Clearly not a winner right here. I like winners. So much wrong in what you just said but it's not my job to correct you.

Should be able to fight though anything in life stop coping faggot

My parents met each other both still virgins as teenagers both went through uni together got a job got married had kids 4 years in wedlock.
shits impossible for me, my dad unironically thinks im gay because I dont hang out with women

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and turkproducer
My parents met each other both still virgins as teenagers both went through uni together got a job got married had kids 4 years in wedlock.
shits impossible for me, my dad unironically thinks im gay because I dont hang out with women
Lol at least your parents don’t think you are a degenerate :lul:

does your dad not know or suspect the race pill?

• JFL
Reactions: Robert and SubhumanCurrycel
Lol at least your parents don’t think you are a degenerate :lul:

does your dad not know or suspect the race pill?
Nah currys werent whores for white cock back in his day so he doesnt know.

• +1
Nah currys werent whores for white cock back in his day so he doesnt know.
you should try to educate him a little bit on this he might show more sympathy

i’m ngl even with your pheno i really don’t think it’s completely over for you. Keep your head up

one thing i noticed for dravidian or similar phenotypes for south asians is that they have to be very NT, well dressed of course good looking and above average height

and you fit this criteria some of it anyway, you aren’t a manlet no)

if you can fit in with the high status kids you might have a way better chance

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
you should try to educate him a little bit on this he might show more sympathy

i’m ngl even with your pheno i really don’t think it’s completely over for you. Keep your head up

one thing i noticed for dravidian or similar phenotypes for south asians is that they have to be very NT, well dressed of course good looking and above average height

if you can fit in with the high status kids you might have a way better chance
1. Dont really need his sympathy tbh hes gonna think im mental hes very extreme in his responses its all or nothing for him lol
2. Yea that and has to have good physique, essentially everything to break out of the typical curry stereotypes.

• +1
Reactions: Robert, sytyl and turkproducer
1. Dont really need his sympathy tbh hes gonna think im mental hes very extreme in his responses its all or nothing for him lol
2. Yea that and has to have good physique, essentially everything to break out of the typical curry stereotypes.
it’s tough but you have one life at least you got dealt a way better hand than most with your pheno

i know a guy with similar phenotype and similar looks level who gets some female attention, mainly from other ethnics but a few white girls too. he is very nt, 5’11 and well dressed though

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
it’s tough but you have one life at least you got dealt a way better hand than most with your pheno

i know a guy with similar phenotype and similar looks level who gets some female attention, mainly from other ethnics but a few white girls too. he is very nt, 5’11 and well dressed though
Lifefuel poster ngl.

• Love it
Clearly not a winner right here. I like winners. So much wrong in what you just said but it's not my job to correct you.

Should be able to fight though anything in life stop coping faggot
Oh dont you worry I have plenty of fight in me for the filthy dirty communists and their army of useful idiots

However to just sit around and focus on " hustling " to make money is a complete cooe, the Communist/Socialism takeover is happening sooner rather than later

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, turbocuckcel_7000000 and Bdf4030
How can anyone be an entrepreneur everything has been invented theres honestly nothing else that can help society

yes they also are trying to get everyone to pay with cards now so they can destroy people’s cash in hand businesses and take in more tax money jfl

also i’ve noticed that too, people legit acted like animals at the start of covid. fighting over toilet paper and shit

i was shocked how sheepish people are, i knew most people were scared and worthless idiots who are easily influenced but i didn’t expect it to be this bad

literally covid has killed the same amount of people as flu pretty much

Yeah you should out this interview, listen to when you drive

Recorded in 2005, this guy has insider information from one of the Rockefellers,he knew about society going cashless back in 2005 and they ( the media ) are now talking about in 2020

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous and turkproducer
How can anyone be an entrepreneur everything has been invented theres honestly nothing else that can help society
yes but its about providing a unique value proposition nowadays. what makes you different from your competitors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and turkproducer
Thats why Selling online coaching & courses about MMO is so lucrative nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
to just sit around and focus on " hustling " to make money is a complete cooe, the Communist/Socialism takeover is happening sooner rather than later
Can you explain this? Are you saying that building skills that others will pay for is not worthwhile, or by hustling are you talking about scamming?