everybody wants to be an entrepreneur nowadays

The gig economy is taking over a larger and larger portion of the overall workforce

I can’t wait to crush all these Instagram entrepreneurs

Wages used to be good. Nowadays you work and most of the profit of your work goes to your boss.

Globalization has made it impossible to compete with third world asians working for 1/10 of your wage.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and PubertyMaxxer
Yeah you should out this interview, listen to when you drive

Recorded in 2005, this guy has insider information from one of the Rockefellers,he knew about society going cashless back in 2005 and they ( the media ) are now talking about in 2020

Great interview, thanks for posting, reminds me confession of an economic hitman

Can you explain this? Are you saying that building skills that others will pay for is not worthwhile, or by hustling are you talking about scamming?
Im saying that you cant outwork a finanical collapse like the one seen in the Great Depression

The US dollar is backed up by absolutely nothing, the dollar has lost 98% of its value since before 1913, and on top of that the US is in a tremendous amount of debt to the Federal Reserve

Wages will not go up, jobs are not opening, people are relying more on the government than ever before, corona-scam has shut down 100s of thousands of small businesses while enriching large corporations that are replacing humans with automation

What Im saying is trying to live a " comfortable " life is a farce, this country is going downhill real fast and unless American people stand up agaisnt Israel or the Federal Resrve we are done for

Stock up on guns, ammo, gold, silver, food, and prepare yourself

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
That's because we live in a fucked up society which only revolves around money, flexing and sexualization of everything. Rappers flexing and Instagram influencers killed our culture, of course we want to live their imaginary lives, just look at that fucker Balzirian who got exposed for losing 50 million $ this year and actually being the biggest simp on IG paying all girls with his daddy's trustfund money. Calls himself an "entrepreneur". Money is the motivation behind everything today. Before the internet you didn't see as many sports cars, mansions, bitches and expensive shit like that every day, it was pretty rare and felt unachievable. The 60s were about hippies and drugs, the 70s were about disco, 80s were about hair metal and hard rock, 90s were about depression, from 2000 on we got far more developed technology and we stopped caring about real world values. Far worse times are yet to come, I wish I lived in the past generations, today's generation is full of greed. I wonder what my children will have to go through.
so true tbh
rappers fake their wealth the most tbh
they even admit that they are "holding" money in "jewelry"
thats why they always caught not paying monthly rent to hotels and shit

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
How can anyone be an entrepreneur everything has been invented theres honestly nothing else that can help society
Who said entrepreneurs wanted to help anyone? They just want the money

Im saying there’s nothing new to make
Maybe you could fool TRPtards into giving you money like that ugly faggot Richard Cooper does

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 4612
this thread scares me because i want to fucking make money with my own business

Don't worry most people and normies just want a job

They are too low t to get to the top

Im saying that you cant outwork a finanical collapse like the one seen in the Great Depression

The US dollar is backed up by absolutely nothing, the dollar has lost 98% of its value since before 1913, and on top of that the US is in a tremendous amount of debt to the Federal Reserve

Wages will not go up, jobs are not opening, people are relying more on the government than ever before, corona-scam has shut down 100s of thousands of small businesses while enriching large corporations that are replacing humans with automation

What Im saying is trying to live a " comfortable " life is a farce, this country is going downhill real fast and unless American people stand up agaisnt Israel or the Federal Resrve we are done for

Stock up on guns, ammo, gold, silver, food, and prepare yourself
Is this what you are doing? Are you talking about being a prepper?