Everyday experiences of recessed people post maxilla and jaw surgery

thecel

thecel

morph king
After recessed people get big surgeries like LeFort 3, what differences do they notice doing everyday things?

Do they notice that their jaws close up a lot higher? Is it unsettling?

Do they find, when they eat food, that the mouth is higher and farther forward? If they try to eat fast or eat without looking, do they sometimes miss their mouths (and hit their chins)?

Do they notice a drastic difference in how the face feels when they rub or wash their faces?

Do they feel that their COVID masks are tighter?

Do their tongues or palates feel different when they mew since the positions and/or lengths of their palates have changed?

Last edited:
400 weeks
1 thecel

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, randomvanish, ovosoundszn and 3 others
It feels different washing my face, not used to the new chin position.

Sometimes I hit my chin on things when I move to smell stuff, for the same reason its weird having a chin now 15mm further forward.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 3573, Mysticcc and 2 others

Sometimes I hit my chin on things when I move to smell stuff, for the same reason its weird having a chin now 15mm further forward.

Mirin’ hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

Did you do genio? And how was your Chin before?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Did you do genio? And how was your Chin before?
9mm bsso 6mm genio, during a bimax.

my chin and jaw before were very recessed, perfect candidate for jaw surgery.

Now I dont have some superman chin, but just a perfectly proportional one that sits just behind my lower lip, Ramieri did an excellent job on the positioning, he has a good eye for aesthetics and harmony.

It used to look similar to this
userimage-1832215.jpeg

Now it looks like this relative to my lips, plus my lips have been brought forward quite a big from the bimax (so overall 15mm chin advancement)
effbce6e9619386c9a17c8eee501fd18.png

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: N1c, thecel and Lars
9mm bsso 6mm genio, during a bimax.

my chin and jaw before were very recessed, perfect candidate for jaw surgery.

Now I dont have some superman chin, but just a perfectly proportional one that sits just behind my lower lip, Ramieri did an excellent job on the positioning, he has a good eye for aesthetics and harmony.

It used to look similar to this
userimage-1832215.jpeg

Now it looks like this relative to my lips, plus my lips have been brought forward quite a big from the bimax (so overall 15mm chin advancement)
effbce6e9619386c9a17c8eee501fd18.png
mirin bro <3 how can i achieve this?
Chinbefore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and thecel
I would just get filler for such a small chin advancement that you want
Snapchat 2147147600

Here is Frankfurt thing is fillers still good option or genio? Some people said fillers Cost alot

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc and thecel
View attachment 1024788
Here is Frankfurt thing is fillers still good option or genio? Some people said fillers Cost alot
idk ur chin looks recessed in shape, but the position is not far behind your lower lip. A genioplasty could look weird where the chin goes beyond the lower lip. Filler is more capable of giving precise and subtle changes where necessary, to give your chin projection without making it ahead of the lower lips.

If you dont mind a very strong chin look though, go for genioplasty. Its by no means bad, plenty of boxers and UFC fighters have a chin thats ahead of their lower lip, it gives an excessively masculine look if you dont mind that kinda thing.

hi-res-dbd6b3e83f8712b284507346734feb35_crop_north.jpg

Guy on the left is called Chuck Liddell, he has this.

Same for Stipe Miocic (left)
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Lars
idk ur chin looks recessed in shape, but the position is not far behind your lower lip. A genioplasty could look weird where the chin goes beyond the lower lip. Filler is more capable of giving precise and subtle changes where necessary, to give your chin projection without making it ahead of the lower lips.

If you dont mind a very strong chin look though, go for genioplasty. Its by no means bad, plenty of boxers and UFC fighters have a chin thats ahead of their lower lip, it gives an excessively masculine look if you dont mind that kinda thing.

hi-res-dbd6b3e83f8712b284507346734feb35_crop_north.jpg

Guy on the left is called Chuck Liddell, he has this.

Same for Stipe Miocic (left)
maxresdefault.jpg
aaah thanks man!

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 4797