Everyday is a constant fight against food

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

2018 crew
angry-sjw.gif

I WANNA EAT FFS!
I WANT TO EAT THE DELICIOUS FOOD MY FAMILY MAKES! AND HAVE DESSERT AFTER
i want to drink soda, milkshakes, i want to eat out and try different dishes, not this fucking bland chicken and salad or the constant hunger, getting to 12% BF is the hardest looksmax

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: SpiritAnimal, PYT, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
Weak mentality. Also, lowering bf and looksmaxing is cope, it's all about being white.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: malignant, PYT, WannaBeA6 and 1 other person
just don't eat :p

• Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6
angry-sjw.gif

I WANNA EAT FFS!
i want to drink soda, milkshakes, i want to eat out and try different dishes, not this fucking bland chicken and salad or the constant hunger, getting to 12% BF is the hardest looksmax

10 mins before your meals, drink a glass of milk. Helps u feel satiated more easily, and allows u to reduce calories without starving.

• +1
angry-sjw.gif

I WANNA EAT FFS!
how long have you been dieting

You have to eat good quality foods so you can still full, back then thats all people ate, when you're eating shit you're never gonna be full

• +1
how long have you been dieting
almost 2 years now lmaoo, I succeed for some weeks than go back to eat shit again, it's a vicious cycle
not fat, just skinnyfat, you reach a point where you need extreme discipline to lose more weight
You have to eat good quality foods so you can still full, back then thats all people ate, when you're eating shit you're never gonna be full
yeah, but good quality foods don't taste as good as shitty industrialized ones, they don't give the same pleasure

• +1
Reactions: PYT
almost 2 years now lmaoo, I succeed for some weeks than go back to eat shit again, it's a vicious cycle
not fat, just skinnyfat, you reach a point where you need extreme discipline to lose more weight

yeah, but good quality foods don't taste as good as shitty industrialized ones, they don't give the same pleasure
i got used to it after 2 weeks. do you get to 12% and then go back up or do you diet for a bit then splurge?

why dont you just maintain after getting to 12 if thats the case?

i got used to it after 2 weeks. do you get to 12% and then go back up or do you diet for a bit then splurge?

why dont you just maintain after getting to 12 if thats the case?
Hmm, I heard that you usually get used to not eating sugar after 2 weeks, never got to 12%, am hovering around 20% right now
>why dont you just maintain after getting to 12 if thats the case?
well yeah I try to but my self-discipline just isnt good enough, I get mad cravings :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Hmm, I heard that you usually get used to not eating sugar after 2 weeks, never got to 12%, am hovering around 20% right now
>why dont you just maintain after getting to 12 if thats the case?
well yeah I try to buy my self-discipline just isnt good enough, I get mad cravings :feelsbadman:
i dont know bro. you really have to dedicage yourself stop losing time. I ate a pizza today and regret it big time

im not eating more junk food until i reach 12%, then I'll eat whatever and maintainance

• +1