Everyday Streetwear shoes to increase height

D

Deleted member 25381

Iron
Title. I'm 5ft 9 and want to shoemaxx to 5ft 11 while wearing something that looks NT
currently wear air force 1s which is abt 1 inch (average shoe height increase), boostin me to 5 ft 10
MAX 2 INCHES

Last edited:
Wear shoe lifts

thats non NT and embarassing to get caught, especially over 1 inch lmaoo
I am 6'1 and wear them I just larped height growth

Af1 Mid-High top can use an extra 1 inch insole, no more than that though. Any high top converse will work and Vans SK8-HI is very popular and you can easily put 2-3 extra inches in that shit

no matter what one day you gonna get exposed wearing shoe lifts and its probably gonna be really embarrassing

• JFL
Reactions: juste
ok Im getting nike air max 97. 1.6 inches pretty good

High top jordan 1s and dunks are pretty good for wearing lifts, jordan 4s are also quite NT and I reckon they would give a good amount of height.

Af1 Mid-High top can use an extra 1 inch insole, no more than that though. Any high top converse will work and Vans SK8-HI is very popular and you can easily put 2-3 extra inches in that shit
When you say put 1-3 inches in , what soles are you talking about

no matter what one day you gonna get exposed wearing shoe lifts and its probably gonna be really embarrassing
yea retards like you who suck ass at hiding them

• JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy
Dont get mad at me boy not my problem that you are manlet
lol im 6'5 i wear 3 inch lifts to 6'8 and not one person has noticed keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and smoothsexy
vapormax plus, versace chain, alexander mcqueen... they all add around 2 inches but it will look NT or not depending on where you live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444