Everyone around me is ascending.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Recently so many guys that I know ascended.

Case 1: One bluepilled friend of mine that I used to blackpill earlier got a gf recently. Guy was fatcel and I blackpilled him on body fat. But he coped by saying that he had thick bones. He was literally the joker of our friend circle. But he lost massive amount of weight and even managed to get a gf. Not a 6ft or a 6 psl guy. But still managed to get a looksmatched gf imo. I would say PSL 4 guy at best.

Case 2: Another friend of mine recently got a date with a married girl who was looking for sex imo. Guy showed me the chats and looks like they're fucking now. PSL 5-6 guy.

Case 3: A lookism.net pal of me who is also from the same country as me ascended to the moon. He got a fucking cute chick gf and recently had sex with her and showed me the chats. Damn, it was suifuel. He also had sex with another woman recently. He is I'd say PSL 5-6

And then there are slayers on this forum too. It's fucking suifiel tbh. While I am wagecuking and trying to improve my skillset, people around me are ascending. I was thinking of reading about something related to my work tonight and I was enjoying my work lately but after reading the steamy sex chats that my friend sent me, I lost all the motivation.

I am posting this here but I feel so out of place everywhere. Incels.me is too hopeless and so I don't like going there any more. While this forum is full of slayers so I feel out of place here too.

If you are trying to looksmax and are not a born slayer like others on this forum then PM me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
What do you think causes that?

I am more beginning to think personality-theory is legit because it gets you status and shows that you are normal.
If you aren't deformed, overweight, real bad frame then I don't get how you can't ascend.
Im going to take LSD in a few months (even tho I am 17) and I'll hope that it changes my personality forever.

I also have blue-pilled 'friends' getting girlfriends easily. Idk what their secret is.. I think being blue-pilled works better than being black-pilled int erms of relationships

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6401
I enjoyed reading that tbh. Your anger servers as my satisfaction :feelskek: post more you handsome beast

• +1
these guys must have strong game

maybe you think it's a joke me saying that, but it's not though

Case 1: One bluepilled friend of mine that I used to blackpill earlier got a gf recently.
you thought you were blackpilling him
in the end it was him blackpilling you
that's pretty funny

• +1
What do you think causes that?

I am more beginning to think personality-theory is legit because it gets you status and shows that you are normal.
If you aren't deformed, overweight, real bad frame then I don't get how you can't ascend.
Im going to take LSD in a few months (even tho I am 17) and I'll hope that it changes my personality forever.

I also have blue-pilled 'friends' getting girlfriends easily. Idk what their secret is.. I think being blue-pilled works better than being black-pilled int erms of relationships
Its simple. The last 2 are good looking guys in my country. The last guy is a mentalcel I think. The second one has always done good with girls but I don't think he ever fucked another man's wife before. He is NT though. The first one got a looksmatched nerdy gf. I don't want to be that guy. I'm sure he won't even get laid coz women here don't have sex before marriage. And that is why the other 2 guys have given me PTSD. Getting laid here before marriage is ascension tbh. I'd say it is still just look good theory and nothing else. If you look good then try to get a girl instead of rotting on this forum like @Tony the slayer tbh tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
these guys must have strong game

maybe you think it's a joke me saying that, but it's not though

you thought you were blackpilling him
in the end it was him blackpilling you
that's pretty funny
I think my above comment also answers your comment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Feel your pain op. Same here.

What do the birds look like and how tall are the guys?

Read Sarges post on the white pill.

Looksmax for yourself mate and nobody else. Accept and be happy self improving.

That's what I plan to do. Oh yea. Heath max too as you know my situation.

• +1
he is NT? So you're an aspie then right

• +1
And then there are slayers on this forum too. It's fucking suifiel tbh. While I am wagecuking and trying to improve my skillset, people around me are ascending. I was thinking of reading about something related to my work tonight and I was enjoying my work lately but after reading the steamy sex chats that my friend sent me, I lost all the motivation.

I am posting this here but I feel so out of place everywhere. Incels.me is too hopeless and so I don't like going there any more. While this forum is full of slayers so I feel out of place here too.

If you are trying to looksmax and are not a born slayer like others on this forum then PM me tbh.

• +1
While this forum is full of slayers so I feel out of place here too.
Don't worry bro it's just the top few posters. You'd be surprised how many people here are in your shoes. If you wanna talk more the group chat is always a good bet ?

• +1
Don't worry bro it's just the top few posters. You'd be surprised how many people here are in your shoes. If you wanna talk more the group chat is always a good bet ?
:feelsrope:

• +1
I'm thinking of doing a face reveal in the group chat but I fear getting doxxed.
Bro no one in the group chat would dox you. We're all pretty damn good friends now. If I lived by y'all we'd go out clubbing and I'd get you all laid

• +1
Lifefuel :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic:

• +1
Guys, we saw his pics, and he's easily a 8/10. The most Chad mod we'll ever have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and 11gaijin
Guys, we saw his pics, and he's easily a 8/10. The most Chad mod we'll ever have
fuk he mogs inder bajwa i knew it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and 11gaijin

Case 1: One bluepilled friend of mine that I used to blackpill earlier got a gf recently. Guy was fatcel and I blackpilled him on body fat. But he coped by saying that he had thick bones. He was literally the joker of our friend circle. But he lost massive amount of weight and even managed to get a gf. Not a 6ft or a 6 psl guy. But still managed to get a looksmatched gf imo. I would say PSL 4 guy at best.

Case 2: Another friend of mine recently got a date with a married girl who was looking for sex imo. Guy showed me the chats and looks like they're fucking now. PSL 5-6 guy.

Case 3: A lookism.net pal of me who is also from the same country as me ascended to the moon. He got a fucking cute chick gf and recently had sex with her and showed me the chats. Damn, it was suifuel. He also had sex with another woman recently. He is I'd say PSL 5-6