everyone can get a GF if they are at least 4/10 with average height

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
i was driving around in the city today. many couples were outside cuz its a holiday today. yea most guys were between 4/10 and 6/10. majority just plain Average, 5/10. and they all had cute GFs, some even had hot GFs...

goddamn its was so brutal for me I left the city and drove around the highway blasting sad music, over :feelskek:😞

@one job away u observed the same thing right in the city?
@Biggdink realest nigga herr muh only chad gets girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, mulattomaxxer, Deprived and 17 others
I wonder how they do it tho.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Hades, Lygodactylus and 4 others
Face: 4 - 4.5psl
Height: 6'3
Dick: 6.3 x 4.5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 15827, fjor2096 and 7 others
I’m 1.5 pal (rated by wheat waffles) so it’s over for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, fjor2096, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others
Daily cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WenomWenom, stevielake and Deleted member 8165
Bipolar mofoker. This is what you were saying in the other thread.

Screenshot 20220308 212930

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XAE17, Mastermind, Lygodactylus and 20 others
Attaining is easy
Keeping is hard

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and .👽.
you forgot NT without autism, which obviously you arent when you cant be straight even about your age or stop larping for a day

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, EasternRightWinger15, ROTTING and 8 others
That's nothing, where I live a 5'6 litestacy is fucking a 5'8 normie

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I wonder how they do it tho.
yea idk man definitely not via Dating apps. doesn't make sense tho why would a girl date a normie if she can get GL guys online

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, metagross, thereallegend and 1 other person
you forgot NT without autism, which obviously you arent when you cant be straight even about your age or stop larping for a day
%99 of population is NT

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SAR, stevielake, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
yea idk man definitely not via Dating apps. doesn't make sense tho why would a girl date a normie if she can get GL guys online
thugmaxxing

• +1
goddamn its was so brutal for me I left the city and drove around the highway blasting sad music, over :feelskek:😞
ngl thats some ER type shit :ogre:

• So Sad
Then why are u still here you coping sandnigger

Ur 6’3 and 4.25psl

• So Sad
I would say "Go out :soy:" but i am not an attention seeking whore like forum bluepillers ty (y)(y)(y)
how u know ppl are NT without talking to them? doesn't make sense

wtf for real??
Yes maybe I’ll make a posting about it and ask how I can improve. I don’t think I can since I’m so far low psl

Attachments

• DDD74506-DBD3-41F9-BCBF-B02362AC4E42.jpeg
    DDD74506-DBD3-41F9-BCBF-B02362AC4E42.jpeg
    600.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 008E4F78-ED00-48B9-9A03-52E1491EA8A2.jpeg
    008E4F78-ED00-48B9-9A03-52E1491EA8A2.jpeg
    456.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 889E28FF-C47A-447A-B78D-7E739B1562C1.jpeg
    889E28FF-C47A-447A-B78D-7E739B1562C1.jpeg
    533.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.
average 4/10

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Yes maybe I’ll make a posting about it and ask how I can improve. I don’t think I can since I’m so far low psl
3rd pic looks good ngl. change haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Cidre enjoyer and volcelfatcel
yea idk man definitely not via Dating apps.
Yeah obviously, they meet them irl, but I still can’t wrap my head around how you can get a girl that doesn’t find you extremely attractive to date you tbh.

@VicMackey how you do it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and .👽.
yep exactly, incels are just bottom of the barrel. im probably around 1.5 psl being generous

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, one job away and .👽.
"Muh average zoomer is a Chad this site is below average and cant cope" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Like this guy is not a famous actor who mogs atleast %90 of the men jfl at the sub zero IQ levels of this forum
most zoomers i know look way above average tho

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Yeah obviously, they meet them irl, but I still can’t wrap my head around how you can get a girl that doesn’t find you extremely attractive to date you tbh.

@VicMackey how you do it?
yea i never believed in the betabux cope or shes fucking behind his back theory. doesn't make any sense. they really love their normie boyfriend's

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexAP, Enfant terrible and GandyIsNormie
Facts
Most of this forum is below 4/10 so they cope with blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, one job away, Enfant terrible and 2 others
yea i never believed in the betabux cope or shes fucking behind his back theory. doesn't make any sense. they really love their normie boyfriend's
5'9 + medium ugly + thugmaxxed + mmamaxxing = chad irl

• +1
Idk man most prob meet irl but I knew a guy who only got 10 matches and ended up dating one of them. Luck pill is everything
Normies don’t slay but can get gfs easily

• Woah
Betabux only seems like a thing in certain places like Latin America imo tbh, them cucking their boyfriends sounds legit tho, but it probably only happens deep into the relationship because the girl eventually gets bored of his normie bf.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and .👽.
Betabux only seems like a thing in certain places like Latin America imo tbh, them cucking their boyfriends sounds legit tho, but it probably only happens deep into the relationship because the girl eventually gets bored of his normie bf.
yea maybe after multiple years of dating a guy she could get bored but that's normal I guess.

On god you have seen my face before, I started mewing and i got better looking cheekbones and i get ioi's and girls staring at me now, If you are average face and above average height you can get bitches

• Woah
Deja de escribir mierdas falsas, el betabuxxibg es casi inexistente en latam

I started mewing and i got better looking cheekbones and i get ioi's and girls staring at me now
Lmao you probably just went through puberty tbh.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 14905
Was walking in the halls through my high school and a girl bumped into me and she was giving me puppy eyes staring into my eyes like she was lost jfl it's insane how much sex appeal you get just by being 5'11 and average face

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Enfant terrible, thereallegend and 1 other person