everyone can get a GF if they are at least 4/10 with average height

Lmao you probably just went through puberty tbh.
For real bro i was 5'5 and i'm 5'9 now also girls i have known since middle school treat me so well now

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Was walking in the halls through my high school and a girl bumped into me and she was giving me puppy eyes staring into my eyes like she was lost jfl it's insane how much sex appeal you get just by being 5'11 and average face
you are reading too much into this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Tall normies with no hairloss or recession are the slayers in real life

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
you are reading too much into this
I could see her eye pupils getting bigger and she was looking into my eyes for like 5-8 secs she also flips her hair and shows her neck and stares at me these are all ioi's and her friends tell me i'm hot

• +1
Deja de escribir mierdas falsas, el betabuxxibg es casi inexistente en latam
The poorer a country is the more women care about money, of course in the big cities with good living standards they won’t care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, .👽. and GandyIsNormie
I could see her eye pupils getting bigger and she was looking into my eyes for like 5-8 secs she also flips her hair and shows her neck and stares at me these are all ioi's and her friends tell me i'm hot
she was just friendly or maybe scared cuz she bumped into u

The poorer a country is the more women care about money, of course in the big cities with good living standards they won’t care.
Como mucho el Haiti funcione en Haití y Nicaragua

she was just friendly or maybe scared cuz she bumped into u
Why does she look down when i look her in the eyes and i always catch her staring at me, Why is she giving me random unwanted attention if she is just friendly i don't get it, She has gotten in my way and pushed her butt on me when i was just trying to walk to class also her friends are staring at me in class and giving me smiles while looking at me up and down if they are just being friendly why do they act like this

• +1
I agree. In my social circle there's a 4/10 fag kind of guy but he slays pussy left an right because of his chill popular attitude.

Me on the other hand I don't get jack shit despite me being quite gl and despite there being dozens of girls in my social circle because I'm autistic. Girls don't even care about your talents, knowledge, experience and character. As long as you have a chill attitude and you're kind of funny and extroverted you will get some.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, bogii, one job away and 4 others
Hell even my "oneitis" dumped me for a 5'7 normie.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, oatmeal and .👽.
Yes maybe I’ll make a posting about it and ask how I can improve. I don’t think I can since I’m so far low psl
lightskin HTN

just roid bro

Why does she look down when i look her in the eyes and i always catch her staring at me, Why is she giving me random unwanted attention if she is just friendly i don't get it, She has gotten in my way and pushed her butt on me when i was just trying to walk to class also her friends are staring at me in class and giving me smiles while looking at me up and down if they are just being friendly why do they act like this
ok chad:smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
I agree. In my social circle there's a 4/10 fag kind of guy but he slays pussy left an right because of his chill popular attitude.

Me on the other hand I don't get jack shit despite me being quite gl and despite there being dozens of girls in my social circle because I'm autistic. Girls don't even care about your talents, knowledge, experience and character. As long as you have a chill attitude and you're kind of funny and extroverted you will get some.
yea this forum made me retarded i was thinking only 5.5psl tall guys get GFs

• +1
Reactions: one job away and .*my*.
If you want and can't get a gf that you aren't ashamed to be seen out in public with (so not fat, not ugly) in the west you've failed as a male

literally just say hi brooo

• So Sad
i dont really know anyone apart from my parents and girl tbh so idk jfl
yea this forum made me retarded i was thinking only 5.5psl tall guys get GFs

whatever it is, its impossible to really know what your circumstance is

Not chad jfl you saw my pics, I was LTN until i did softmaxes and i'm MTN almost HTN just need a surgery to fix my front teeth

• +1
niggas will cope saying betabuxxing

as in every guy with a girl / hotter girl is rich and betabuxxing jfl

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and .👽.
If you want and can't get a gf that you aren't ashamed to be seen out in public with (so not fat, not ugly) in the west you've failed as a male

literally just say hi brooo
uf that kinda hit hard but its the harsh truth tbh i failed...:feelsrope:

uf that kinda hit hard but its the harsh truth tbh i failed...:feelsrope:
probably haven't properly tried and are expecting everything to be handed on a silver platter to you

Not chad jfl you saw my pics, I was LTN until i did softmaxes and i'm MTN almost HTN just need a surgery to fix my front teeth
ahh i saw the Chat again. hmm yea you prove this post tbh

probably haven't properly tried and are expecting everything to be handed on a silver platter to you
sounds bluepilled bro. im using apps since a long time. most guys dont "try" anything

sounds bluepilled bro. im using apps since a long time. most guys dont "try" anything
if your friend group doesn't have girls that can introduce you to other girls it's likely over then

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and GandyIsNormie
in the big cities with good living standards they won’t care
In those cases they don't really need a beta betabux to survive but they definitely expect the boyfriend to put out a lot in the relationship (taking her out on dates, valentines day gift, birthday gift, dropping her of and picking her up etc). In other words normies in relationships end up draining a lot of their $$$. Relationships are expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, AscendingHero, .👽. and 2 others
Yeah obviously, they meet them irl, but I still can’t wrap my head around how you can get a girl that doesn’t find you extremely attractive to date you tbh.

@VicMackey how you do it?
She was 26 so wasnt really part of the tiktok generation + I think most girls really arent aware of the blackpill and their worth in dating. Besides that we got on rly well personalitywise.

Dont rly know besides that tbh

• +1
In those cases they don't really need a beta betabux to survive but they definitely expect the boyfriend to put out a lot in the relationship (taking her out on dates, valentines day gift, birthday gift, dropping her of and picking her up etc). In other words normies in relationships end up draining a lot of their $$$. Relationships are expensive.
in latam, normies relationships are just going for walks, eating in a corner and if you're lucky, sex every weekend

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
i was driving around in the city today. many couples were outside cuz its a holiday today. yea most guys were between 4/10 and 6/10. majority just plain Average, 5/10. and they all had cute GFs, some even had hot GFs...

goddamn its was so brutal for me I left the city and drove around the highway blasting sad music, over :feelskek:😞

@one job away u observed the same thing right in the city?
@Biggdink realest nigga herr muh only chad gets girl
I observe this as well. So blackpill isn’t definite. But idk if I told you but I get treated insanely well by others and girls when I jutt and fraud with cap to fraud my nose.

There are so many things wrong about the blackpill yet so many right.

• +1
I observe this as well. So blackpill isn’t definite. But idk if I told you but I get treated insanely well by others and girls when I jutt and fraud with cap to fraud my nose.

There are so many things wrong about the blackpill yet so many right.
Damn just be you pill

Damn just be you pill
No. I don’t mean cuz I’m so likeable. I was referring to my looks.

I used to be ugly and basically ignored. I had to be the funny one.

Now when I fraud im very good looking and girls react accordingly. So I get much much better treatment than any of the average looking guys.

But I also see normal dudes with hot girls.
Also Friends of mine easily hook up with stacylites in a club.

The world just isn’t black and white.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and oatmeal
No. I don’t mean cuz I’m so likeable. I was referring to my looks.

I used to be ugly and basically ignored. I had to be the funny one.

Now when I fraud im very good looking and girls react accordingly. So I get much much better treatment than any of the average looking guys.

Nah I get it tbh, i see how you would feel and agree

JUST BE HUMAN

Just be NT theory

if your friend group doesn't have girls that can introduce you to other girls it's likely over then
yea basically just be there theory. over

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
  • +1
Reactions: WenomWenom and .👽.
can relate , when i go outside all i see is subhumans with cute gfs even tho i look better than them i still can't get shit easily , being NT socialcirclemax is everything

• +1
Yes maybe I’ll make a posting about it and ask how I can improve. I don’t think I can since I’m so far low psl
wtf you're handsome tf are u even doing here?

Attaining is easy
Keeping is hard
Embrace the abundancepill, attaining alone is enough.
Once she cheats tell her you preemptively did the same, this is how you psicologically murder a foid.

i was driving around in the city today. many couples were outside cuz its a holiday today. yea most guys were between 4/10 and 6/10. majority just plain Average, 5/10. and they all had cute GFs, some even had hot GFs...

goddamn its was so brutal for me I left the city and drove around the highway blasting sad music, over :feelskek:😞

@one job away u observed the same thing right in the city?
@Biggdink realest nigga herr muh only chad gets girl
normies can get girls as long as they arent skinny fucks. Me for example (5'11 - 6'0 and 138-140lb) so im skinny

On god you have seen my face before, I started mewing and i got better looking cheekbones and i get ioi's and girls staring at me now, If you are average face and above average height you can get bitches
I'm 6'4 and 5-6/10, I'm doing good

NT theory strikes again :what: