(EVERYONE GTFIH) GIANT IMPLANTS is AGAINST LL

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
"AGAINST" is exaggerating but you can read the comment for yourself

Source:

Giant aka RealSurgeryMax, probably one of if not the most respect opinion in our community, extremely blackpilled and intelligent, believes that LL had too many complications this year for it to be viable. I'm sure we all have our opinions on this controversial surgery, but at the very least, if you want LL and nobody can convince you otherwise, WAIT.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IMOGYOU, 5'7 zoomer, User28823 and 2 others
Seems reasonable to get it in 2025 or 2026 i agree with his statement anyone who disagrees is low iq

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Deleted member 29651 and Deleted member 19766
Seems reasonable to get it in 2025 or 2026 i agree with his statement anyone who disagrees is low iq
maybe, we're not sure yet, let's just wait and see.

Some greycel here just got LL

edit: @TheHandcel A hair from my testicle mogs your whole family lineage kys :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Probably more unfortunately. Precise max, the newest weightbearing nail, will start being used early 2024, and average LL, surgery to walking mostly normally, takes like a year. So like 2028 to really see the full long-term effects on a lot of people. Another thing you can do is go to the LL forum and read through every single patient dairy there to get an idea of the effects of the surgery and how much people from it recover.

• +1
Reactions: plukee, Deleted member 3105 and Deleted member 19766
Nuance is a thing...
Factors like external vs internal nails, and what clinic you go to
Plus your health, height, femurs vs tibias, how seriously you take the post-OP physio etc. But I think it's fair to say the only rational way to do LL is to go to the best of best and not cheap out at all, and the average guy cannot afford that, so it might as well be unavailable to most men in their 20s. People who go to Turkey, India, Vietnam, LiveLifeTaller etc. are low-IQ af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 3105
Orthopedic surgery is miles different from facial implant design. He might be right, LL is risky, but that’s water. A lot of the risk calculation comes down to:
A) Are you healthy
B) Can you spend money on a good surgeon and the most advanced method
C) Will you take physical therapy seriously
D) Are you short enough that its worth any risk (If I was 5’5, getting to 5’8 is worth the more risk than if I was 5’9. And JFL at anyone over 5’10 who considers LL).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 3105
yeah gonna wait max 5 years tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
By the time I can comfortably afford it, it will have advanced much further especially since I'll be going to Dr. Paley who is constantly innovating

• +1
Orthopedic surgery is miles different from facial implant design. He might be right, LL is risky, but that’s water. A lot of the risk calculation comes down to:
A) Are you healthy
B) Can you spend money on a good surgeon and the most advanced method
C) Will you take physical therapy seriously
D) Are you short enough that its worth any risk (If I was 5’5, getting to 5’8 is worth the more risk than if I was 5’9. And JFL at anyone over 5’10 who considers LL).
100%, only worth the risk if you are genuinely below average, and even then you can just move

By the time I can comfortably afford it, it will have advanced much further especially since I'll be going to Dr. Paley who is constantly innovating
Paley will have retired by then, he'll be 68 in a few months. It would probably be with Dr. Robbins or another one of the guys he trained in his clinic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: plukee, Deleted member 19766 and User28823
Plus your health, height, femurs vs tibias, how seriously you take the post-OP physio etc. But I think it's fair to say the only rational way to do LL is to go to the best of best and not cheap out at all, and the average guy cannot afford that, so it might as well be unavailable to most men in their 20s. People who go to Turkey, India, Vietnam, LiveLifeTaller etc. are low-IQ af.
i will just take out a loan ive heard that’s a way to afford it. Won’t be the most wise but if someone truly wants it then that might just be the best option and the debt could be years but eh risk im willing to take

Paley will have retired by then, he'll be 68 in a few months. It would probably be with Dr. Robbins or another one of the guys he trained in his clinic.
As long as they can replicate his techniques I'll do it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and plukee
There was a canadian clinic who was cheaper than paley but forgot there name

• JFL
i will just take out a loan ive heard that’s a way to afford it. Won’t be the most wise but if someone truly wants it then that might just be the best option and the debt could be years but eh risk im willing to take
loan idea is not possible, trust me

Manlet cope.

teenagers like you are why we should shut this goddamn forum down
I'm not a teenager, I'm older than you. And it was a simple question with no implications behind it. Why choose that height? Why do you think being 5'10+ makes LL not worth it when it's well established how important height is for a man's SMV and respect by other men (aka professional success)?

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Youre a hypocrite. You’re literally 6’1 and 18
i'm not saying that i want or would get it though, much better and cheaper to invest in facial surgery unless you're very manlet

Thank god for not making me midget. Bimax is better than this surgery

• +1
I'm not a teenager, I'm older than you. And it was a simple question with no implications behind it. Why choose that height? Why do you think being 5'10+ makes LL not worth it when it's well established how important height is for a man's SMV and respect by other men (aka professional success)?
JoinedSep 4, 2023

height is very important but it is partially cope if that makes sense, you can kind of easily become taller through just lengthening one bone, yes it is very expensive and terrible recovery and very risky but still it's just one and done.

meanwhile with face you need all the ratios, you need the pheno/race (over for indians, asians), you need the harmony, the striking features, you need everything down to the mm or it's over and most people need many, many complicated surgeries to totally maxx their face out and ascend, and even then many people are capped by a certain failo/ratio/race

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline