EVERYONE GTFIH I FUCKED UP BAD (EVERYBODY GET IN THIS FUCKING THREAD)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
The girl that said she was going to study with me!

I lost track of the days, I was supposed to ask her to study with me after class Thursday and I wanted to ask her today so I didn't surprise her but I forgot to fucking ask her.

I'm scared I don't know whe fuck I should do.

Should I text her now (never texted her before) or should I just tell her Thursday and surprise her by springing this shit on her either before class starts or at the end.

Oh shit but if I text her since its text she may feel comfortable to bail out when she would've agreed from all the pressure of in person asking her.

But the pressure might be too much at the last minute and she might tell me no on Thursday.

She's got hours after class as a break so it's not like she has anything else to do or anywhere else to go.

OMG GUYS FUCKING HELP

I'm in a pickle over here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Just text her quit agonizing over it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Just text her quit agonizing over it

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO HELP ME NIBBA

SHE'S IN HER FUCKING CLASS RIGHT NOW

HER SHIT STARTS AT 5 I THINK SHE TOLD ME BUT THE BITCH IS TEXTING ON HER PHONE THE WHOLE CLASS ANYWAY WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I STILL SEND IT

• +1
Its too late now. Stay in your room and take a nap

• +1
Its too late now. Stay in your room and take a nap

I NEED TO MAKE A DECISION

EITHER TEXT HER WHAT I WANT TO TAKE HER OUT TO STUDY AFTER CLASS ON THURSDAY

OR TELL HER TO HER FACE AT THE LAST MINUTE ON THURSDAY

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO

I NEVER GOT A GIRLS NUMBER BEFORE HER

• +1
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO HELP ME NIBBA

SHE'S IN HER FUCKING CLASS RIGHT NOW

HER SHIT STARTS AT 5 I THINK SHE TOLD ME BUT THE BITCH IS TEXTING ON HER PHONE THE WHOLE CLASS ANYWAY WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I STILL SEND IT
Just send it bro. She's just a foid there's millions like her

• +1
The girl that said she was going to study with me!

I lost track of the days, I was supposed to ask her to study with me after class Thursday and I wanted to ask her today so I didn't surprise her but I forgot to fucking ask her.
How did you forget? I'm guessing you're thinking a lot about your soon to be Japanese waifu

• +1
How did you forget? I'm guessing you're thinking a lot about your soon to be Japanese waifu

I WAS THINKING ABOUT MY FUCKING BAN ON .ME AND THE NEW RULE THAT WENT INTO EFFECT NO LAPTOPS IN THE FUCKING CLASS I COULDNT FOCUS

I THOUGHT THE TEST WAS FUCKING 31ST AT FIRST TOO. FUCK.

• +1
overrr

• +1

Thanks bro I pmed like 10 people.

Here's the text.

This fucking chink whore has her read receipts turned off so I can't see if she got it.

IMG 6988

@Nibba
@11gaijin

• +1
text her back.

• +1
text her back.

No way then she would think I'm desperate.

Just tell me if what I sent was ok.

Just tell me if I'm going to make it.

Scared

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
imp question

Imp as in important?

She is the most beautiful Chinese girl I've ever seen in my life.

She looks like a 3D version of this.

Smol and qt. Perfect everything.

I don't know how I managed to even get as far as I did but it could be over before it even began.

Nearly a half hour and the dirty chink whore still hasn't responded and she texts the whole fucking class when shes next to me.

• +1
Imp as in important?

She is the most beautiful Chinese girl I've ever seen in my life.

She looks like a 3D version of this.

Smol and qt. Perfect everything.

I don't know how I managed to even get as far as I did but it could be over before it even began.

Nearly a half hour and the dirty chink whore still hasn't responded and she texts the whole fucking class when shes next to me.
Do you only talk with Asian girls?

• +1
Do you only talk with Asian girls?

I am sexually attracted only to Asian girls.

The other foids at my college are fat western pigs that look like they stink on the inside and out.

If it's not her it's nothing.

Asia only if this doesn't work out.

I have no hope for the west if this doesn't work. Leaving it all behind and making all plans to move to Japan then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
If she's asian and you're white it's pretty much a done deal. Send her a dick pick

• +1
I don’t know. I’ve trying to figure my own life.

• +1
If she's asian and you're white it's pretty much a done deal. Send her a dick pick

I am not white. I am half white and half spic.

@11gaijin seen my pics and I look half Japanese.

The only thing white about me is my skin.

I am tall though (5'11).

• +1

I am tall though (5'11).

1) is 5'11 considered tall in your class?
2) Why the fuck do americans dont use whatsapp?

• +1

Unlimited MMS.

There is a 7 foot tall chink in this class surprisingly but he's beta and never tries to talk to any girls.

I'm the tallest normal guy that's not a nigga in the class.

• +1

Same fucking thing, as long as you're not Chicky Chang Wang or black it's ez win with chinese. Go go dick pick

Because they're rich and use iPhones.

• +1
Same fucking thing, as long as you're not Chicky Chang Wang or black it's ez win with chinese. Go go dick pick

She is too HQNP, not westernized enough for that.

• +1
It's over.

Worrying about a thot so much to the point of making 2 threads talking about her and asking for advice on what to do with her means 1 single thing; you have a scarcity mindset and this amount of worry and nervousness will demolish any chances you have with her no matter the advice you get here.

It's simple. Move on to the next. Or if you haven't ascended, do that first.

If you're subhuman, I'm talking like people will purposefully avoid looking at you because you're so fucking ugly, or people will purposefully look at you a lot because you're so fucking ugly they've never seen anything like it, don't even TRY. Do the self improvement first, try to at least semi ascend. If you ain't at least SOMEWHAT comfortable with yourself, you'll never get pussy. It's that fucking simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Soontm
It's over.

Worrying about a thot so much to the point of making 2 threads talking about her and asking for advice on what to do with her means 1 single thing; you have a scarcity mindset and this amount of worry and nervousness will demolish any chances you have with her no matter the advice you get here.

It's simple. Move on to the next. Or if you haven't ascended, do that first.

If you're subhuman, I'm talking like people will purposefully avoid looking at you because you're so fucking ugly, or people will purposefully look at you a lot because you're so fucking ugly they've never seen anything like it, don't even TRY. Do the self improvement first, try to at least semi ascend. If you ain't at least SOMEWHAT comfortable with yourself, you'll never get pussy. It's that fucking simple.

Naw if I was subhuman it would've never reached this point.

Solid advice DavidDuchovnyCel the only problem is it really is over for me if this doesn't work.

Japan is my only hope for reasons I explained in the other thread.

There's no going back from this. It's either life in the west or life in the east and this is the crossroads.

• +1
Thanks bro I pmed like 10 people.

Here's the text.

This fucking chink whore has her read receipts turned off so I can't see if she got it.

View attachment 1836

@Nibba
@11gaijin
Text is a bit tryhard. Should have kept it shorter imo

• +1
Naw if I was subhuman it would've never reached this point.

Solid advice DavidDuchovnyCel the only problem is it really is over for me if this doesn't work.

Japan is my only hope for reasons I explained in the other thread.

There's no going back from this. It's either life in the west or life in the east and this is the crossroads.

I'll be honest bro, I can't be asked to read your massive wall of text on the other thread, I have conjunctivitis so reading anything is hard enough as it is.

If you give me a quick TLDR of your situation (either here or on PM, whatever) I can give you more practical advice, if you really are desperate for the thot.

• +1
Text is a bit tryhard. Should have kept it shorter imo

@rudolfhess

Yeah I know that's the rule but this bitch needs to understand I'm not going to study with her at the library.

This is a real date. This is how she knows what's up.

I'll be honest bro, I can't be asked to read your massive wall of text on the other thread, I have conjunctivitis so reading anything is hard enough as it is.

If you give me a quick TLDR of your situation (either here or on PM, whatever) I can give you more practical advice, if you really are desperate for the thot.

@hybriderr

Unfortunately there is nothing left. I sent the text and sealed my fate.

It's either she responds to the text and we can work from there, I'll post her response.

Or she ignores me and I confront her Thursday and it's all over then.

It's either her or my Japanese waifu waiting for me.

The choice is up to this chink roach.

• +1
Lol your Text is cringy af. If you want to Study with her why Not just ask if she wants to Study on thursday Bam done and not this beta cuck wall of Text for a simple question. If you want to hang out privately just ask her for that.

Your Text you send will lead to nowhere even if she aggrees your so high inhib already you wont do shit with her if you Meet up.

So basically have Fun in Japan

• +1
Lol your Text is cringy af. If you want to Study with her why Not just ask if she wants to Study on thursday Bam done and not this beta cuck wall of Text for a simple question. If you want to hang out privately just ask her for that.

Your Text you send will lead to nowhere even if she aggrees your so high inhib already you wont do shit with her if you Meet up.

So basically have Fun in Japan

Bull shit I was going to play with her hair and tease her by poking her shoulder a little while driving.

Fuck that, it's got to be this autistic way so she knows what I'm really looking for.

It's all looks anyway so if she likes the way I look and finds me as someone she'd want to fuck she'd be flattered.

Swallow that blackpill boyo.

* and I would casually ask her to hang out but we have to do this first to build rapport. Since we've never been together outside the classroom you got to start out somewhere can't go straight to hanging out with this kind of study game.

• +1
Bull shit I was going to play with her hair and tease her by poking her shoulder a little while driving.

Fuck that, it's got to be this autistic way so she knows what I'm really looking for.

It's all looks anyway so if she likes the way I look and finds me as someone she'd want to fuck she'd be flattered.

Swallow that blackpill boyo.

* and I would casually ask her to hang out but we have to do this first to build rapport. Since we've never been together outside the classroom you got to start out somewhere can't go straight to hanging out with this kind of study game.
Lmao, if it's true what you're saying, why not send the short text? If she finds you attractive, you'll get laid regardless of what you write in the text.

• +1

TBH ^

With texts especially, the less the better. The more shit you say, the more chance of you fucking up.

Same on dates. It's funny, because the less you talk, the higher the chance of you getting pussy.

People on this forum love to say 'just fake it' but that shit don't work. You can't fake being confident. You can't fake being low inhib. You can't fake charm and charisma. Simply posting about the thot is enough for me to know that you validate her too much in your head, which will in turn lead to you validating her in person.

• +1
Lmao, if it's true what you're saying, why not send the short text? If she finds you attractive, you'll get laid regardless of what you write in the text.
TBH ^

With texts especially, the less the better. The more shit you say, the more chance of you fucking up.

Same on dates. It's funny, because the less you talk, the higher the chance of you getting pussy.

People on this forum love to say 'just fake it' but that shit don't work. You can't fake being confident. You can't fake being low inhib. You can't fake charm and charisma. Simply posting about the thot is enough for me to know that you validate her too much in your head, which will in turn lead to you validating her in person.

@Humans_Are_Robots @hybriderr

ANNOUNCMENT

ALL FURTHER DISCUSSION TO OCCUR IN THE FOLLOWING THREAD

https://looksmax.org/threads/she-re...that-we-can-talk-more-about-it-thursday.2316/

• +1
Tales from an autist

And I’m part of it

Feels bad mang

• +1

I am tall though (5'11).
- 5'11
- tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Is being over exxagerated a side effect of anime?

• +1
you're a cuck worshipping the foid
better rape her imo

• +1
  • +1
@Tony
@averageblokecel

When I say tall I meant by Asian standards and in Japan.

Average man in Japan is 5'7 and average woman 5'2.
Holy shit. I'd be literally a foot and inch above average female height just lol

• +1
Holy shit. I'd be literally a foot and inch above average female height just lol

With boots on?

I'm definitely BootMaxxing during my trip.

• +1
  • +1
@Tony
@averageblokecel

When I say tall I meant by Asian standards and in Japan.

Average man in Japan is 5'7 and average woman 5'2.
Ah I see, must be good feeling tall

• +1
im here in this thread chill

• +1