Everyone has to try HGH. Everyone.

L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
I was such a pussy and I was so scared to take HGH because I was really happy with my face. I decided to man up, and I've been taking it since Jan, with a few breaks. Guys, it is a game changer. I just turned 19 this month, and I have grown over an inch of pure height. It is crazy. My face looks more defined, my body is better.

Something I learnt the hard way, never start taking high doses right away. You absolutely have to build up slowly, and it will be a seamless experience. No stupid questions. Best of luck to you all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Use1ess, caiolindo and 6 others
whos gonna tell him?

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
Tell him what. I'm curious?
Didn't Messi also take HGH?
He grew and inch because his plates were still open and he was supposed to,not because he took HGH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, future6psl, Autismcel and 2 others
He grew and inch because his plates were still open and he was supposed to,not because he took HGH
Then how did Messi grow from 5 3 to 5 8 or smth in a short span.
If he was going to reach that height regardless, his coaches wouldn't have taken him to Dr who gave him hgh

Agree about open plates

Then how did Messi grow from 5 3 to 5 8 or smth in a short span.
If he was going to reach that height regardless, his coaches wouldn't have taken him to Dr who gave him hgh

Agree about open plates

Messi was diagnosed with a growth disorder when he was 11 .​

growth hormone only works for people with idiopathic short stature (which means they're behind their predicted height for their age) it's not a height multiplier, it doesn't make someone with parents that are both <180 grow beyond that.

• +1
Reactions: AySab, mathis, alriodai and 1 other person
“muh, taking a peptide that obviously has been shown to increase height didn’t contribute to his growth :geek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Use1ess, UrGirlsMcm, dna_cel and 8 others

growth hormone only works for people with idiopathic short stature (which means they're behind their predicted height for their age) it's not a height multiplier, it doesn't make someone with parents that are both <180 grow beyond that.
My friends dad is 5 7, his mum is 5 2.. he is 6 3
My dad is 5 8, mum is 5 4 I'm 6
I also had an unideal childhood
Not sure if what you said was a joke or not, but if it wasn't its really making me question your credibility on these takes
That and @vzidel has noted HGH been proven by countless articles

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: 4lt.Real
“muh, taking a peptide that obviously has been shown to increase height didn’t contribute to his growth :geek:
Where has been shown :lul: ? there is no studies that it increase your height you dumb faggot

"shown to increase height" , you probably listen to retards.org here and still think in 2024 hgh will make u taller :ROFLMAO:

My friends dad is 5 7, his mum is 5 2.. he is 6 3
My dad is 5 8, mum is 5 4 I'm 6
I also had an unideal childhood
Not sure if what you said was a joke or not, but if it wasn't its really making me question your credibility on these takes
That and @vzidel has noted HGH been proven by countless articles
"countless articles" , shows no articles no proofs,nothing

your friends dad isnt probably his real dad also

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
"countless articles" , shows no articles no proofs,nothing

your friends dad isnt probably his real dad also
Was waiting for this reply
Who is this curry's dad then?
He used to tell me blackpilled stuff when I was 15 tho. I remember him saying he does HIIT on an empty stomach every morning
He also grew like crazy in one year went from 5 6 to close to 6 1

As for the articles I'll reply to this later today

The funny part is I'm too old for HGH to work. My plates have long fused. I was just curious

whos gonna tell him?
Ur a fucking bum. Thought about coming on here and encouraging people after i made myself a guinea pig and ur talking when all u do is write useless shit on here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and shieldzz
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy

how are people mocking you and not liking your shit wtf
you just said the most critical thinking common sense shit and u got fags here thinking theres a magic pill that make u grow tall :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, NoseProphecy, likenesss and 1 other person
Where has been shown :lul: ? there is no studies that it increase your height you dumb faggot

"shown to increase height" , you probably listen to retards.org here and still think in 2024 hgh will make u taller :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: greycel and looksmaxxiscrazy637
you just said the most critical thinking common sense shit and u got fags here thinking theres a magic pill that make u grow tall :feelsuhh:
I found the guy who cant afford HGH or took it too late.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
I found the guy who cant afford HGH or took it too late.
I'm 6ft4, didn't have to alter my whole body physionomy and accelerate health issues to squeeze an inch that no girl will ever notice, sorry that I'm genetically superior

they start at childhood not 19 and even for them some of them have to go through like 3 leg lengthening surgeries while they grow up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2 and greycel
what'd u do bro
Lived tbh

I slept 6 hours a night during puberty.. often pulled all nighters maybe once a week

Played games all day on my pc when I came home, I wasn't outside being healthy or anything
In fact I was the 2nd fattest dude in my year, after this dude who legitimately weighed close to 150kg I think. I was 120ish
Drank 2 litres plus off sugar drinks a day for like 4 yrs during puberty, after my school ended

I think it fuckrd up my growth lol
My arms are 8 inches longer than my height
My wingspan is 6 8 jfl

But I was obese from 6 to 20. That might be related to my height too idk

I'm 6ft4, didn't have to alter my whole body physionomy and accelerate health issues to squeeze an inch that no girl will ever notice, sorry that I'm genetically superior
Ur 3 inches taller good for u buddy. I am on here to help people because I gain satisfaction in that. Ur on here because ur 6'4 and still cant enjoy your life, likely due to ur face. If lying will make u feel better then go ahead, and go back to ur miserable life away from ur laptop.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallest person here, NoseProphecy, likenesss and 1 other person
they start at childhood not 19 and even for them some of them have to go through like 3 leg lengthening surgeries while they grow up
the reason the tests were done on children is due to them most likely having their plates open, as long as he had his plates open at 19, he would still benefit

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, looksmaxxiscrazy637, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
"am i cooked nigga? this the second time another girl cheated on me" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Ur 3 inches taller good for u buddy. I am on here to help people because I gain satisfaction in that. Ur on here because ur 6'4 and still cant enjoy your life, likely due to ur face. If lying will make u feel better then go ahead, and go back to ur miserable life away from ur laptop.
Bro chill I'm on your side here but it's rlly not that deep lol

Bro chill I'm on your side here but it's rlly not that deep lol
Lowkey i pushed it. I didn't know the guy actually hated his life already. Ur right its not that deep.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and greycel
does this retarded nigga understand that hgh won't help if your growth plates are closed?

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Lowkey i pushed it. I didn't know the guy actually hated his life already. Ur right its not that deep.
got a new girl
got money
living life
i love my life but if that helps you sleep sure

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
does this retarded nigga understand that hgh won't help if your growth plates are closed?
Im gonna be a better person here and reply nicely. Thankfully I had partially open knee growth plates, with almost fully fused wrists. Idk what else was open but it seems that the growth was mostly legs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and shieldzz
Im gonna be a better person here and reply nicely. Thankfully I had partially open knee growth plates, with almost fully fused wrists. Idk what else was open but it seems that the growth was mostly legs.
see, it's easier
nobody should harm their health and try hgh if you won't get benefits of it aka you're not gymcelling and open growth plates
just because it worked for u don't mean it will work for others
a reminder a nigga here tried hgh and just got a bigger nose and a health issue

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
got a new girl
got money
living life
i love my life but if that helps you sleep sure
Bro that post was 12 days ago :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Ur quoted saying "fuck this shit life". Seems like its helping you sleep. Keep ur account on private next time to avoid this.

Bro that post was 12 days ago :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Ur quoted saying "fuck this shit life". Seems like its helping you sleep. Keep ur account on private next time to avoid this.
no, it's public because i don't care, it's not that deep lil bro, this a forum for socially awkward and autistic people venting

see, it's easier
nobody should harm their health and try hgh if you won't get benefits of it aka you're not gymcelling and open growth plates
just because it worked for u don't mean it will work for others
a reminder a nigga here tried hgh and just got a bigger nose and a health issue
Honestly it is a risk. It is true that if ur plates are closed stay as far away from HGH as u can

I was such a pussy and I was so scared to take HGH because I was really happy with my face. I decided to man up, and I've been taking it since Jan, with a few breaks. Guys, it is a game changer. I just turned 19 this month, and I have grown over an inch of pure height. It is crazy. My face looks more defined, my body is better.

Something I learnt the hard way, never start taking high doses right away. You absolutely have to build up slowly, and it will be a seamless experience. No stupid questions. Best of luck to you all.
hgh will make you uglier and age you in the long term. but make you look better in the short term

no, it's public because i don't care, it's not that deep lil bro, this a forum for socially awkward and autistic people venting
Ok but u do realize u contradicted urself.

hgh will make you uglier and age you in the long term. but make you look better in the short term
Honestly long term usage will do that for sure. Seems like the best approach is to take it no more than 6 months and only if you have open plates

not everyone here is a 12 yo subhuman

Honestly long term usage will do that for sure. Seems like the best approach is to take it no more than 6 months and only if you have open plates
couldn't agree more, also if you have a photoshoot or you just want to look better for a vacation or something works great in the short term

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxiscrazy637
Thank you. This article simply proves, if you have open plates, HGH will help you grow more than you would've grown without it.

overdose hgh + rhino
they teach this equation to skibidi children in primary schools.

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender
Im speaking the truth, if this was on reddit maybe i wouldve gaslighted them to think they can grow taller, its funny how those faggots are replying to me with no sense

Ur a fucking bum. Thought about coming on here and encouraging people after i made myself a guinea pig and ur talking when all u do is write useless shit on here.
Im actually one of the fewest people that help users on this site by telling them the truth , unlikely 99% of people.

You just gave me articles which basically confirmed what ive said. works only for people which had a deffiency

I cant with ppl on this site 🤣🤣🤣🤣. @Orc @PseudoMaxxer @Iasacrko

You just gave me articles which basically confirmed what ive said. works only for people which had a deffiency

Are u stupid. idiopathic short stature is not due to growth hormone deficiency. U stuipid fuck. Do some fucking research.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and NoseProphecy

4,000 posts and still fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and NoseProphecy