Everyone has to try HGH. Everyone.

you are done already, back to tiktok greycel scum
"Idiopathic short stature is a condition in which the height of the individual is more than 2 SD below the corresponding mean height for a given age, sex and population, in whom no identifiable disorder is present." fucking retard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You just gave me articles which basically confirmed what ive said. works only for people which had a deffiency

I cant with ppl on this site 🤣🤣🤣🤣. @Orc @PseudoMaxxer @Iasacrko
You lost all credibility buddy. run away fag.

You just gave me articles which basically confirmed what ive said. works only for people which had a deffiency

I cant with ppl on this site 🤣🤣🤣🤣. @Orc @PseudoMaxxer @Iasacrko
if you’d actually read the articles, it mentions that not all of the children in the studies had deficiencies, only a small number of those having intrauterine growth retardation. fucking retard, what you laughing for if you can’t even site sources yourself. delete your account retard.
"Idiopathic short stature is a condition in which the height of the individual is more than 2 SD below the corresponding mean height for a given age, sex and population, in whom no identifiable disorder is present." fucking retard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxiscrazy637
Thank you. This article simply proves, if you have open plates, HGH will help you grow more than you would've grown without it.
The age at start of treatment ranged between 4.7 years and 16 years, 11.9 ± 3.3 years for the 68 males
the subjects in this study are much younger than you think, they're not doing growth hormone in puberty, they've been on it for years before their puberty even begins, most of these treatments are done before the time people doing growth hormone here are starting theirs.

A few growth charts in Figure 1 illustrate what we observed in many children: a catch up growth for the first 3 or more years of treatment to a level expected for the midparental height, a subsequent normal growth, the growth spurt with puberty and the attainment of a normal adult height.
in case you don't know midparent height is somewhere in between your mother and your father, these kids didn't end up the same height or taller than their fathers, they're still short adults.

ok but i want to be 6"8 height

Last edited:
OP you are correct. The people saying HGH doesn't work are coping. They missed out on the chance to use it themselves so act as if it wouldn't work anyway to make themselves feel better.

I'm currently in the process of ascending of my brother.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxiscrazy637
I was such a pussy and I was so scared to take HGH because I was really happy with my face. I decided to man up, and I've been taking it since Jan, with a few breaks. Guys, it is a game changer. I just turned 19 this month, and I have grown over an inch of pure height. It is crazy. My face looks more defined, my body is better.

Something I learnt the hard way, never start taking high doses right away. You absolutely have to build up slowly, and it will be a seamless experience. No stupid questions. Best of luck to you all.
Proof or no care.

OP you are correct. The people saying HGH doesn't work are coping. They missed out on the chance to use it themselves so act as if it wouldn't work anyway to make themselves feel better.

I'm currently in the process of ascending of my brother.
Spot on. Best of luck to you.

Sound good but I heard the side effects are bad

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel and looksmaxxiscrazy637
Sound good but I heard the side effects are bad
When I first started I was so impatient. I started with 10iu right away. Side effects were terrible. Almost gave up but tried again bulding up 1iu every 2 days, and I experienced no side effects. Just be careful.

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
When I first started I was so impatient. I started with 10iu right away. Side effects were terrible. Almost gave up but tried again bulding up 1iu every 2 days, and I experienced no side effects. Just be careful.
10iu is insane ngl. How long did you managed to stay on 10iu a day for?

Messi was diagnosed with a growth disorder when he was 11 .​

growth hormone only works for people with idiopathic short stature (which means they're behind their predicted height for their age) it's not a height multiplier, it doesn't make someone with parents that are both <180 grow beyond that.
this is wrong but ISS kids don’t have any gh defficency or anything they just have short genes as seen in the 15 year old study where some of the children just came from short parents. too much you don’t know g. ISS is also different in other countries, in sweden my homie qualified for being 5’6 at 15.

the subjects in this study are much younger than you think, they're not doing growth hormone in puberty, they've been on it for years before their puberty even begins, most of these treatments are done before the time people doing growth hormone here are starting theirs.

in case you don't know midparent height is somewhere in between your mother and your father, these kids didn't end up the same height or taller than their fathers, they're still short adults.
there was a study that showed 15.5 year olds with Adult test levels did grow a net average of 6.8cm and some surpassed mid parent height so i would say it’s a real science just not what people make it out to be. 5/8 of kids with closed plates in wrist had closed growth plates in wrist and grew.

growth hormone only works for people with idiopathic short stature (which means they're behind their predicted height for their age) it's not a
ISS means they are below average height in their area/community with no disorders AKA manlets.

Growth Hormone Therapy has already been proven to work and increase final height by an 0.5-1.5 inches easily if treatment starts early.