nah this is my most recent ex age 22.

my first gf was age 18-20

I dated a few others ie actually saw them multiple times but no other gfs

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
nah this is my most recent ex age 22.

my first gf was age 18-20

I dated a few others ie actually saw them multiple times but no other gfs
Brutal man, but tbf you cannot force these things. That feeling when you feel like you've lost someone so good is bad, but you gotta remember there's a reason why you broke up

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Brutal man, but tbf you cannot force these things. That feeling when you feel like you've lost someone so good is bad, but you gotta remember there's a reason why you broke up
If ive had a job at the time and not been studying still I legit think we wouldve stayed together- but hey ho thats life and theres good things about experiencing the pain of break up cos for me it pushes me to self improve giga hard

• +1
If ive had a job at the time and not been studying still I legit think we wouldve stayed together- but hey ho thats life and theres good things about experiencing the pain of break up cos for me it pushes me to self improve giga hard
You remind me of the guys from my grammar school. Shit always works out for guys like you, you'll be married by mid 20s to 30s, have kids mid 30s, most likely will drive a range rover, BMW or something classy. Your kids might either go grammar school or private school too.

Shit always works out for people like you. I honestly don't know why/how, but people with your pheno are always succesful in life.

You remind me of the guys from my grammar school. Shit always works out for guys like you, you'll be married by mid 20s to 30s, have kids mid 30s, most likely will drive a range rover, BMW or something classy. Your kids might either go grammar school or private school too.

Shit always works out for people like you. I honestly don't know why/how, but people with your pheno are always succesful in life.
WTF dude no-

Im schizoid AF and im literally mid 20s already and spending the next few years spending money which could be for a housing deposit on a bimax and a nose job and maybe some other minor shit

• +1
WTF dude no-

Im schizoid AF and im literally mid 20s already and spending the next few years spending money which could be for a housing deposit on a bimax and a nose job and maybe some other minor shit
Yeah tbh your schizo bimax and chin wing shit is your downfall. I'm telling you bro, you have grammar school boy pheno. You can slay LTB-MTBs all day - your current gf/the one you sent, those sorts love you - she looks like a grammar/private school girl tbh.

I said 30s as well. Dude I'm telling you, shit will work for you.

Wait so i’ll never get my looksmatch without a wide social circle? suifuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Richard_Hungwell and FailedNormieManlet
I had dated my looksmatch when I was more active social circle wise. I also had a mentally ill girls fighting over me - they were ugly af though. How you ask? Befriend gay people.

See idk if you have this, but I seem to attract lots of gay and bisexual men. They often think I'm attractive af, and do talk to me a lot. I do tell them I'm straight, but I treat them like normal people. They in turn introduce me to their female friends - and they often will build a good image of me. So that's how I used to have lots of female friends and orbiters at a young age.

I now don't have gay friends, so I rot here
Gaymaxxing is legit. I'm surprised how barely anyone talks about the gaypill. Women love gay men and feel very open and comfortable around them...so if you can socialcirclemaxx with gay guys, it will make getting women a lot easier (this should seem obvious). I guess a lot of men are homophobic...not that they hate gays or anything...they're just legit afraid they might wind up getting their asshole torn open if they spend too much time around homos. Just don't hang around aggressive rapey gays and maybe don't leave your drink alone with them unsupervised (you need to be cautious like a girl since you are the girl to them).

The real question is why men are expected to lower standards but women won't. Simply due to the female monopoly of the dating market.
Men used to keep women as property, but now they have self-cucked and given women way too much power in this gynocracy.

This or death, i dont want my looksmatch, i want THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :aheago::aheago:
View attachment 1752644
I want this:
97DEB50.jpg

Smooth, pale, young, super thin, super pretty face, with basically no tits or ass (shape is way more important to me than size).

If she's pretty enough, I don't care about tits or ass.

Last edited:
  • +1
Ofc not, but there are some users who think that it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to bang a girl. Asking for your looksmatch requires a lot of work tbh - social circle + NT
I am friendless and non-NT, it's impossible for me to bang a girl! :feelswah::feelswhy: