Everyone here who has strong opinions should quit wasting their time here and instead make YouTube videos.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
In this shithole, users get more popularity and respect for brainletistically regurgitating pithy 2-word meme phrases than for writing original and thought-provoking content. Example : “touch grass” gets the forums’ equivalent of a bunch of high-fives and dab-ups, and the essay that it’s a reply to gets contemptuous laughter and mockery.

If you got opinions that you’re dying to spread, you’re better off spreading them literally everywhere except here.

Granted, posting here has an advantage: Looksmax.org users, because their opinions are quite similar to yours, are less likely than normies to be oppositional to your arguments and label you “-ist” or “-phobic.” However, the impacts that one can make by posting on this site are minimal compared to bigger platforms’ opportunities.

Wheat Waffles might’ve changed more minds than the minds that all of this forum’s members combined have changed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, FrameMogger, Deleted member 17763 and 4 others
This forum is more intelligent than the average internet site by several SD.

They usually say 0 or Dnrd because you're being a faggot.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and 2 others
Except YouTube doesn't allow "strong" opinions so you have to water it down a bit, build up a following and then move to Patreon for example where you can freely express your opinion and cover a wide range of controversial topics.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger, BoneDensity, Manu le coq and 1 other person

This is precisely what I’m talking about. Muh faggot. They don’t take time to write logical counterarguments. They just quickpost personal attacks and harvest rep from JFL reacts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger

Even then, niggas don't say "0" on my threads about queer studies

Ppl only post that to boring-ass threads

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, FrameMogger and Deleted member 17791
Except YouTube doesn't allow "strong" opinions so you have to water it down a bit, build up a following and then move to Patreon for example where you can freely express your opinion and cover a wide range of controversial topics.
stream on cozy. tv :feelskek:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and thecel
This is precisely what I’m talking about. Muh faggot. They don’t have real counterarguments. They just quickpost personal attacks and harvest rep from the JFL reacts.
9D787369 087B 4D1C AC70 903BEF865086

Also, you literally usually have someone actually take the effort to debate your points.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and thecel
In this shithole, users get more popularity and respect for brainletistically regurgitating pithy 2-word meme phrases than for writing original and thought-provoking content. Example : “touch grass” gets the forum equivalent of a bunch of high-fives and dab-ups, and the essay that it’s a reply to gets contemptuous laughter and mockery.

If you got opinions that you’re dying to spread, you’re better off spreading them literally everywhere except here.

Granted, posting here has an advantage: Looksmax.org users, because their opinions are quite similar to yours, are less likely than normies to reject your arguments. However, the impacts that one can make by posting on this site are minimal compared to bigger platforms’ opportunities.
based

• +1
Reactions: thecel
OP, it's actually all about the way that you phrase your threads in order to make them "cool" :ogre:

• +1

based

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
This is true shit, some low iq retarded dogs here that don't want to read more then two sentences. Or just to want to be hateful cause their miserable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 16853, thecel and 1 other person
OP, it's actually all about the way that you phrase your threads in order to make them "cool" :ogre:
When have you actually made a long thread? Or a intelligent one

• +1
When have you actually made a long thread? Or a intelligent one

Last time I did a long thread was literally on friday lol

• Woah

Which is unfair to many topics. Some topics are naturally cooler than others.

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
This is precisely what I’m talking about. Muh faggot. They don’t take time to write logical counterarguments. They just quickpost personal attacks and harvest rep from the JFL reacts.
Muh muh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
Last time I did a long thread was literally on friday lol

First time I've seen and looks boring as fuck ,I'd definitely skip that one

Edit - my science teacher in 7th grade was more interesting then this

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, thecel and Bvnny.

ur thoughts on my failed response to a @DaRealSixpence thread?

:feelsuhh:P:feelsuhh:E:feelsuhh:A:feelsuhh:C:feelsuhh:E:feelsuhh:F:feelsuhh:U:feelsuhh:L:feelsuhh:

You think the goal of maxing is to live a peaceful life :lul: no bro a major reason to physically improve is to gain the power to live a violent life.

I want to be TeraTyrone, king of the streets, beating people up every day. I want to be Genghis Khan, head honcho of the Mongols, conquering new territories every day. I want to be high-T, violent, menacing, ruthless, dangerous, fueled by pure masculine rage. I don’t want fucking peace.
touch grass
Keep regurgitating 2-word meme phrases while I post actual original thoughts.
keep writing essays that no one reads

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791
ur thoughts on my failed response to a @DaRealSixpence thread?
Jfl. I just go easy when replying to "dnrd" I post some gif or something.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back