Everyone is innately racist to blacks

No blacks are , curries are a bit Caucasians . Unlike blacks who are full on apes.
Lol no.

Psl universal agrees Curries are the lowest of the low

Stop coping.
I really dont like them at all i get terrified when i am near one

Ok now fuck off go eat a banana or something

really getting annoying with all these middle school shit
Lol your the one who started all this. By me complimenting titbot

I’m just wishing you well because you have a hard life ahead of you obviously

I don’t understand what’s wrong with that

Dude are you nuts? Go to Canada to see Indian girls with black guys, and go to France to see Arab girls with black guys. Even in the Netherlands I have seen black guys walking with Arabs wearing hijab. They didn't look like Somalis but I'm going to assume the best and think they were Islamic as well.
In my entire life living in the Netherlands, I literally have never seen a black guy date an Arab girl. Tho i do have seen Arab guys dating black girls.

Usually if an Arab dates outside his race. From what I see, It is the guy who does it.

Lol no.

Psl universal agrees Curries are the lowest of the low

Stop coping.
No, most blacks you see are mixed . A curry would be more human than a full on negro.

No, most blacks you see are mixed . A curry would be more human than a full on negro.
Nope wrong answer again.

Psl scale wise Curries are on the bottom.

negros can't even reason imao.
That’s cool buddy

You obviously have a bias considering your name and aren’t thinking logically but with your emotions.

Your literally arguing against the psl rating system itself. Kinda ridiculous tbh

Imma end it here good luck man

That’s cool buddy

You obviously have a bias considering your name and aren’t thinking logically but with your emotions.

Your literally arguing against the psl rating system itself. Kinda ridiculous tbh

Imma end it here good luck man
No hate, just what I feel.
Good luck to you too.

In my entire life living in the Netherlands, I literally have never seen a black guy date an Arab girl. Tho i do have seen Arab guys dating black girls.

Usually if an Arab dates outside his race. From what I see, It is the guy who does it.
I live in Rotterdam bro. Multicultural environment. There's even a tall Dutch upper-tier normie working at a local Albert Heijn who was or is in a relationship with some ethnic bitch called Khadija. It's a common Moroccan name. The person who brought it up was a Moroccan wearing hijab and asked him how the relationship went. He saw me most likely assumed I was Arab and didn't say a word. She said let's talk about it during our break jfl.

I live in Rotterdam bro. Multicultural environment. There's even a tall Dutch upper-tier normie working at a local Albert Heijn who was or is in a relationship with some ethnic bitch called Khadija. It's a common Moroccan name. The person who brought it up was a Moroccan wearing hijab and asked him how the relationship went. He saw me most likely assumed I was Arab and didn't say a word. She said let's talk about it during our break jfl.
HAA

I know a girl named khadija holy shit

There was a black guy on the train, my first thoughts were "he definitely stole those clothes".
The ticket inspectors came on, and he was not carrying his public transport card.
So probably did steal those clothes tbh
Fucking ℕ𝕀𝔾𝔾𝔼ℝ𝕊

Is she a slut? Be honest. They're supposed to be non-degenerates jfl.

She’s was this thick Arab girl I was talking to that has a thing for black guys

She kinda was tbh, we were hitting it off and we even made out but i found out she was talking with three other guys besides me and i cut her off

She’s was this thick Arab girl I was talking to that has a thing for black guys

She kinda was tbh, we were hitting it off and we even made out but i found out she was talking with three other guys besides me and i cut her off
Doesn't surprise me really. The Arab guys (technically North African) hate NA females that go for black guys, calling them skanks, n-word lovers and all that jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Doesn't surprise me really. The Arab guys (technically North African) hate NA females that go for black guys, calling them skanks, n-word lovers and all that jfl.

Is what it is tbh

And I called her habibi to jfl

A

Is what it is tbh
Meanwhile those NA bitches don't even give me attention :feelswah: and they're supposed to be my ""sisters"" in religion :feelsree:

its the curry curse tbh

• JFL
Meanwhile those NA bitches don't even give me attention :feelswah: and they're supposed to be my ""sisters"" in religion :feelsree:

its the curry curse tbh
Europe is cancer
Is what it is tbh

And I called her habibi to jfl

A
seems like those christian arabs and btw you called her your boyfriend instead of girlfriend habibti lmfaoo fag

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Europe is cancer

seems like those christian arabs and btw you called her your boyfriend instead of girlfriend habibti lmfaoo fag

Is what it is

i don't hate blacks, i hate everyone

• Love it
There we go same tbh
You seem anxious. How about you tell your brothers to act normally and contribute to society then people will like blacks

You seem anxious. How about you tell your brothers to act normally and contribute to society then people will like blacks

Crindge.