Everyone is where it should be

L

LusterToLow

Iron
I just went to the coffee shop with friend.
It's full of couples.Guess what,I haven't seen any fat,short or bald guys there sitting with hot girls.
Guess who is sitting with his male friend instead of a girl.
Fat,short guys-us.
Guys with girls are tall,with at least 6'2 (occasinaley 6'1 and 6') and are lean,very lean.
The fact that you are where you are right now,can't be accident.
Everyone get's the amount of pussy their look is worth for.
People say looksmaxing doesn't work,looksmaxing does work and give back to the amount of how much you alter your looks.
It's extremely hard and maybe impossible with todays medicine and technology to make someone from incel to chad.So you can't expect by improving your looks a little women throwing yourself at them.
But the better you look the luckier you will get.
I know water is wet.

0 <attraction level<1
Amount of sex=(volume of women you talk to)*( attraction level)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14392 and poopoohead
I just went to the coffee shop with friend.
It's full of couples.Guess what,I haven't seen any fat,short or bald guys there sitting with hot girls.
Guess who is sitting with his male friend instead of a girl.
Fat,short guys-us.
Guys with girls are tall,with at least 6'2 (occasinaley 6'1 and 6') and are lean,very lean.
The fact that you are where you are right now,can't be accident.
Everyone get's the amount of pussy their look is worth for.
People say looksmaxing doesn't work,looksmaxing does work and give back to the amount of how much you alter your looks.
It's extremely hard and maybe impossible with todays medicine and technology to make someone from incel to chad.So you can't expect by improving your looks a little women throwing yourself at them.
But the better you look the luckier you will get.
I know water is wet.
Tell me you live in a big American city without telling me you live in a big American city.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Delete your account and do something other than browsing a website about the thing you just argued against, retard.

Tell me you live in a big American city without telling me you live in a big American city.
Hahaha,I don't live in a big American ciry.What made you think that?I am not even from US.