Everyone needs a Lester

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I don’t like who I am
Imagine having Lester in your phone contacts at all times. You can go around killing bitches left and right like Jason Vorhees and then go hide somewhere and call Lester to remove your Stars and then you’re an innocent man all over again, then you can go home eat some pizza and jerk off to the memory 😊

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mik, Deleted member 23558, Yuno_howitez and 1 other person
Gta5 aint real life jit🤣💯💯💯

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Cause use ur brain you midwit aaaah hillbilly☠️☠️☠️🤣💯💯💯
Hang on I’m using it.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😦😯😧💡💡💡💡💡

Aha!!!!

It isn’t real because it is a fictional video game based in the city of Los Angeles, CA and all likeness of characters is a mere coincidence
☝️🤓

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Dr. Bludy
Hang on I’m using it.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😦😯😧💡💡💡💡💡

Aha!!!!

It isn’t real because it is a fictional video game based in the city of Los Angeles, CA and all likeness of characters is a mere coincidence
☝️🤓
Yep thats it 😃
(What an Idiot...😒)

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
then that nigga makes u do weird ass jobs for him and takes all ur fucking money

• JFL
then that nigga makes u do weird ass jobs for him and takes all ur fucking money
Then I do a glitch so his character is standing there like a NPC and I gun his bitch ass down. Boyz N The hood type shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Yuno_howitez
It’ll always be real to me dammit 🤬

• JFL
Then I do a glitch so his character is standing there like a NPC and I gun his bitch ass down. Boyz N The hood type shit innit
Then i install that one hot coffee mod and use director mode and fuck lester using michael while Trevor jerking off on his teddy bear in the corner

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Dr. Bludy
And then out yourself on looksmax. Get ready for a Rico buddy

• Woah