EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS IMMEDIATELY

D

Deleted member 12688

I am NOT black. I am not part of (paragraph redacted for safety).

I AM A EUROPEAN OCTOROON

I am a European Italian/German/Spaniard mix who’s great grandfather was black. I AM NOT FUCKING BLACK. MY SKIN TONE IS LIGHTER THAN MOST OF YOU ETHNICS THAT CALL YOURSELVES WHITE YOU FUCKING FRAUD PIECES OF SHIT. DONT EVER CALL ME BLACK EVER AGAIN IM PROBABLY WHITER THAN YOUR MUTT ASS

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @gamma @changcel @Hopelessmofoker @ReignsChad @eyelidcel @StrangerDanger @SubhumanCurrycel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, StrangerDanger, Albeacho and 19 others
Mogador de La Raza Cosmica

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Adriana Lima
u kinda look like this Italian yubo chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Deleted member 10987, 189 and 3 others
@volcelfatcel @portuguesecel @Maesthetic @Chadeep @Chintuck22 @Beetlejuice @PrestonYnot @Jagged0 @Knight @isis_Bleach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 14312, Beetlejuice and 2 others
@volcelfatcel @portuguesecel @Maesthetic @Chadeep @Chintuck22 @Beetlejuice @PrestonYnot @Jagged0 @Knight @isis_Bleach
You should be proud of your race and heritage tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
indeed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 12688
You should be proud of your race and heritage tbh
Yeah, i am. My race and heritage is not black. I’m literally 1/8th black. Who do you think you are to assign a race to me and tell me what my heritage is motherfucker?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, ItsOver.com and Chintuck22

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, AlexAP and Beetlejuice
Yeah, i am. My race and heritage is not nigger. I’m literally 1/8th black. Who are you to tell me what my heritage is motherfucker?
Sure but you shouldn't be throwing shade at blacks like that tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
You look 1/4 black tbh, most people who are only 1/8 black and other than that white look completely white. Didn't even knew the word octoroon before .org

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Sure but you shouldn't be throwing shade at blacks like that tbh.
I’m just sick and tired of people like you who feel entitled to tell me what race i belong to and what my culture is. My ANCESTRY defines that, not whatever the hell you think i am. Stay in your place or i will eviscerate you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Chintuck22
I’m just sick and tired of people like you who feel entitled to tell me what race i belong to and what my culture is. My ANCESTRY defines that, not whatever the hell you think i am. Stay in your place or i will eviscerate you
Lol bro I'm just telling u not to belittle blacks that's it. You can identify yourself as whatever you want and why are u trying to be so aggressive I've supported u in the past anyway. I'm just trying to reason with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 12688

I AM A EUROPEAN OCTOROON

I am a European Italian/German/Spaniard mix who’s great grandfather was black. I AM NOT FUCKING BLACK. MY SKIN TONE IS LIGHTER THAN MOST OF YOU ETHNICS THAT CALL YOURSELVES WHITE YOU FUCKING FRAUD PIECES OF SHIT. DONT EVER CALL ME BLACK EVER AGAIN IM PROBABLY WHITER THAN YOUR MUTT ASS

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @gamma @changcel @Hopelessmofoker @ReignsChad @eyelidcel @StrangerDanger @SubhumanCurrycel
Ion think massa would agree :feelshah:
Does a pencil stick in your hair? That’s what I thought nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ItsOver.com, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Lol bro I'm just telling u not to belittle blacks that's it. You can identify yourself as whatever you want and why are u trying to be so aggressive I've supported u in the past anyway. I'm just trying to reason with you.
Sry. I’m drunk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14312, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
The sfcels got to you

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and eyelidcel
looks like yours are possible at 1/2 but you look quadroonish
That being said, I look nothing like the mixed bitch who looks like a regular african american and more like the "quadroon" My mother is a real quadroon and looks nothing like that and looks mostly white.

That being said Quadroon and Octoroon are terms used purely for people of black and white mixture only. While Mullato was originally the term for people mixed black and hispanic if I remember correcty.
So technically I'm not Mullato but @kjsbdfiusdf is.
People like to lump themselves into the whole Biracial thing but when they're thinking about biracial they're thing about black and white mixed niggas like me.

We own that term NGL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6403
The sfcels got to you
How? I’m just clearing up my ancestry

It doesn’t make sense that people group me with a people i’m only 1/8th part of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Looks234
just like my brother @looksmaxxer234 hes of nordic irish decent only 1/8 black don't associate him w blacks

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998, Looks234 and 1 other person
While Mullato was originally the term for people mixed black and hispanic if I remember correcty.
So technically I'm not Mullato but @kjsbdfiusdf is
Ye, the Spainards came up with a ton of terms

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and eyelidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 6217
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 12688
You look 1/4 black tbh, most people who are only 1/8 black and other than that white look completely white. Didn't even knew the word octoroon before .org
maybe a little more tbh. I have my mom, an aunt, an uncle all Quadroon all whiter than him. They all have multiple Octoroon children and they're indistinguishable from white. Look nothing like him tbh but IDK. Having hispanic blood typically is additive to the ethnic amount.
Certain peoples genes have different strength as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Jason Voorhees, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Where u from?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
maybe a little more tbh. I have my mom, an aunt an, uncle all Quadroon all whiter than him. They all have multiple Octoroon children and they're indistinguishable from white. Look nothing like him tbh but IDK. Having hispanic blood typically is additive to the ethnic amount.
Stop raising doubt. I have no reason to lie. Both my sisters look completely white and I would too without my hair. The only black in my family is my great grandfather and I could be completely white passing if i straightened my hair or cut it .

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14312
maybe a little more tbh. I have my mom, an aunt an, uncle all Quadroon all whiter than him. They all have multiple Octoroon children and they're indistinguishable from white. Look nothing like him tbh but IDK. Having hispanic blood typically is additive to the ethnic amount.
How would you class this guy?

Images 93
Images 94

Dont forget that in a few months/years you will die you bald fuck, i will be the only one at your funeral and it will be to piss on your grave. You will die a kissless virgin you pathetic loser
1. Not a virgin

2. I have irl friends and I mean real ones unlike you

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ItsOver.com
do a dna test and prove it

Stop raising doubt. I have no reason to lie. Both my sisters look completely white and I would too without my hair. The only black in my family is my great grandfather and I could be completely white passing if i straightened my hair or cut it .
I'm not, I'm just being objective. I have just about every mixture possible in my family from black, 1/8 black. 1/4 white, 1/2 black , 1/4th and 1/8th. I've seen it all multiple times.

do a dna test and prove it
Jfl at thinking i need to take a test to prove my ancestry to a bunch of randoms when i can just look at myself and my lineage to know

I'm not, I'm just being objective. I have just about every mixture possible in my family from black, 1/8 black. 1/4 white, 1/2 black , 1/4th and 1/8th. I've seen it all multiple times.
Ok bro, then u should know everything but my hair is european. My nose, skull, everything. Perhaps my top lip is slightly black but it’s not anywhere as big as a normal black person’s

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
looks like yours are possible at 1/2 but you look quadroonish
View attachment 1203985 That being said, I look nothing like the mixed bitch who looks like a regular african american and more like the "quadroon" My mother is a real quadroon and looks nothing like that and looks mostly white.

That being said Quadroon and Octoroon are terms used purely for people of black and white mixture only. While Mullato was originally the term for people mixed black and hispanic if I remember correcty.
So technically I'm not Mullato but @kjsbdfiusdf is.
People like to lump themselves into the whole Biracial thing but when they're thinking about biracial they're thing about black and white mixed niggas like me.

We own that term NGL.
That pic is a meme, people at or under 25% black barely looks black, most quadroons look white, literally all octoroons are basically white.

these guys are quadroons irl

ross bar

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Looks234, eyelidcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, eyelidcel and Deleted member 6273
That pic is a meme, people at or under 25% black barely looks black, most quadroons look white, literally all octoroons are basically white.

View attachment 1204005View attachment 1204007View attachment 1204008View attachment 1204012View attachment 1204014
ross bar
yes all of those quadroons look in line with my mom ,aunt and uncle
Most people don't know about them or what they actually look like because they're even more rare than 1/2 blacks since they typically just end up with black guys if women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

I AM A EUROPEAN OCTOROON

You quadroon
Octoroon is 1/8

View attachment 1204005View attachment 1204007View attachment 1204008View attachment 1204012View attachment 1204014
ross bar
These guys don't have a euro nose and jaw

Flat nasion and short nose. Philtrum too short and jaw has more mass than a typical euro and is curved. Facial thirds also are also different. They obviously pass as whites to normies and only autists like me would notice but thought it was interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • +1