Everyone says women have infinite SMV, yet no one wants the femcels

normie_joe

normie_joe

You crack me up little buddy.
Take this woman

Picsart 23 04 12 14 59 23 906

If I run a poll asking .org or .is (supposed lowest of the low ugly trucels) if anyone wants to fuck this woman for free, everyone would vomit and run away. They would rather jerk off solo.

If trucels, normies and Chad doesn't want her, who the fuck does?

Why do people regurgitate this "infinite" smv nonsense for women when some like her have 0 SMV?

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
nah thats a good fuck with that recessed ass face u can reach the back of her throat with 5 incher

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, jflsnowdzz, kuroro and 6 others
nah thats a good fuck with that recessed ass face u can reach the back of her throat with 5 incher

Unironically jokes aside, not one man would.

Unironically jokes aside, not one man would.
i wouldnt fuck her dawg but i mean if she really loved me like she would do anything for me i would fuck her with the lights off no cap

users are retarded
gl men and gl woman have god tier smv
average males have less smv than average woman but that doesn't meant the average woman have it "better" because they can never lock down the man they actually "want".
and subhuman females and males are doomed to uranus and back.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Detective, Deleted member 24789 and 4 others
users are retarded
average makes have less smv than average woman but that doesn't meant the average woman have it "better" because they can nver lock doen the man they actually "want".
wish reality really was like ur peanut skull thinks it is

average grandma has the SMV of a chad thats for real look at tinder experiments dawg its all about tinder nowadays

users are retarded
average makes have less smv than average woman but that doesn't meant the average woman have it "better" because they can nver lock doen the man they actually "want".

Honestly I think

Average woman > average man

But ugly man > ugly woman

Ugly mrnn can atleast betabuxx or oofy doofy, for ugly women that's unheard of.

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
wish reality really was like ur peanut skull thinks it is

average grandma has the SMV of a chad thats for real look at tinder experiments dawg its all about tinder nowadays
ramirez was an ugly incel and thats why he killed people:p

I absolutely guarantee you, 100% that this woman has no shortage of men wanting to fuck her IRL. Doesn't matter what a sperg poll would say.

I know and have seen women uglier and much fatter than that wind up with kids after having burned through several men.

Men from the brown Uruk-Hai hordes would be after her if no one else.

Unless you are a full-on hideous, outright deformed woman, winding up single is entirely self-inflicted and stems from a refusal for anything less than Chad.

"The wall" is a massive cope.

The real redpill men need to understand on women is that many, perhaps most of them would actually rather die surrounded by their cats and Sex & The City re-runs than spend their life with some guy who doesn't give her slush panties.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis, Foreverbrad, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 3 others
Take this woman

View attachment 2301286

If I run a poll asking .org or .is (supposed lowest of the low ugly trucels) if anyone wants to fuck this woman for free, everyone would vomit and run away. They would rather jerk off solo.

If trucels, normies and Chad doesn't want her, who the fuck does?

Why do people regurgitate this "infinite" smv nonsense for women when some like her have 0 SMV?
She will vomit when she see us she want Tyler maher

I absolutely guarantee you, 100% that this woman has no shortage of men wanting to fuck her IRL. Doesn't matter what a sperg poll would say.

WHO the fuck are these mythical fucking men?

If the sex starved bottom of the barrel incels at .is and .org don't want her, who the fuck does?

I know and have seen women uglier and much fatter than that wind up with kids after having burned through several men.

Men from the brown Uruk-Hai hordes would be after her if no one else.

The men are likely subhuman themselves.

If the sex starved bottom of the barrel incels at .is and .org don't want her, who the fuck does?

Anti-social spergs on forums do not represent the majority of the population.

The men are likely subhuman themselves.

Not always, but even then — so what?

Their genes are passed on, and most of them wind up in happy family lives while the spergs who are too-good for the subhuman™ woman join the dodo bird lamenting they didn't get to have sterilized sex with an army of Rachel Hunters in a quest for validation of their otherwise worthless existence because they would never even talk to a woman below 8/10 when they're a 4 themselves.

and we all know that Hamza-worshipping street shitters and tusken raiders would rather rope than settle for any of *gasp* their own women who number in the literal billions and are pumping out 4 kids per broad and thus, are clearly dtf.

If grannyfish can have infinite SMV so can this bitch. You underestimate how thirsty the majority of men are.

Honestly I think

Average woman > average man

But ugly man > ugly woman

Ugly mrnn can atleast betabuxx or oofy doofy, for ugly women that's unheard of.
ugly men can also thugmaxx or attract some peanut brain women by roidmaxxing

ugly women can marry some broke Nigerian providing him access to 1st world countries

Last edited: