EVERYONE USE THIS AS YOUR AVI(GTFIH)

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
THIS IDIOT THINKS HE MOGS ME
83B4D14D 88B1 474B ADC5 8BDFEC68C759

SO I RUN A MOG BATTLE AND OBVIOUSLY IT IS 8-1 AND GUESS WHO THE ONE VOTE WAS

IT WAS HIM HIS ONLY VOTE WAS FROM HIMSELF 😆

THIS IDIOT FOLLOWS ME ON EVERY THREAD SINCE THEN SAYING HE MOGS ME AND I “RIGGED” THE MOG BATTLE SOMEHOW WHERE ITS CLEAR THE FAVÉLA SPIC IS JUST PLAIN AVERAGE(at best).

HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A JAW THAT IS ABOVE AVERAGE AND THAT HE IS GOODLOOKING YET LOOKS BONELESS HAHAHA

HE USE MY FACE AS HIS PFP BECAUSE HE LNOWS I DONT WANT MY FACE ON HERE

USE THIS AS YOUR PFP TO COMBAT AGAINST THIS FAVÉLA WHO CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH
F77C6C20 3527 4251 9401 9FFA99C84A3C

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 19157, currylightskin and 3 others
who asked

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Danish_Retard
@luljankybo @gymmaxedhorse @fogdart @Octillionaire @Verse @MakinItHappenReturn
@Erik-Jón @Blackgymmax

I WILL BUMP THIS THREAD UNTIL I HAVE A ARMY PLEASE JOIN ME

He mogs you. Also rate My voice pls

Attachments

• Vocaroo 1cGKzEBEsYyn.mp3
    94.5 KB
Thought he apologized though bhai:p

@luljankybo @gymmaxedhorse @fogdart @Octillionaire @Verse @MakinItHappenReturn
@Erik-Jón @Blackgymmax
finally important enough to be tagged in a thread

this is my greatest accomplishment I could hope to achieve in life

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
He would only mog u in brazil lol. He would get curb stomped in the states with his mandible

• JFL
He would only mog u in brazil lol. He would get curb stomped in the states with his mandible
He looks like a uneducated bug who usés google translate to reply

@MatheusCqb sorry, but I would do female Matheus ngl...

selena gomez

THIS IDIOT THINKS HE MOGS ME View attachment 1921907

SO I RUN A MOG BATTLE AND OBVIOUSLY IT IS 8-1 AND GUESS WHO THE ONE VOTE WAS

IT WAS HIM HIS ONLY VOTE WAS FROM HIMSELF 😆

THIS IDIOT FOLLOWS ME ON EVERY THREAD SINCE THEN SAYING HE MOGS ME AND I “RIGGED” THE MOG BATTLE SOMEHOW WHERE ITS CLEAR THE FAVÉLA SPIC IS JUST PLAIN AVERAGE(at best).

HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A JAW THAT IS ABOVE AVERAGE AND THAT HE IS GOODLOOKING YET LOOKS BONELESS HAHAHA

HE USE MY FACE AS HIS PFP BECAUSE HE LNOWS I DONT WANT MY FACE ON HERE

USE THIS AS YOUR PFP TO COMBAT AGAINST THIS FAVÉLA WHO CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH
View attachment 1921908
I rented an apartment in your head you lying kid I never said that my jaw was above average stop lying, I said you were delusional saying you have the same PSL 5.5 as Captain America and that you think you are too much but you are just an ordinary kid who squeezes your eye out of the poor thing in the pictures.

you look like Sadio mane and you think it's 5.5 PSL
same psl of you just more black

Remembering that the first time that offended me was you I asked an honest question and you started to think it was wrong a comparison of nero with you said you were wrong and you got all skittish and started making fun of me, by the way you were the first to put a picture of me, learn to be humble you shit kid is lying about my jaw statement i never said it's above average, kept calling me narcy just for my opinion and you can't stand to hear that you're not 5.5 psl that stays all sore and offended cuz you think you're a TOP tier model in your mind, you're just a spoiled brat

Remembering that the first time that offended me was you I asked an honest question and you started to think it was wrong a comparison of nero with you said you were wrong and you got all skittish and started making fun of me, by the way you were the first to put a picture of me, learn to be humble you shit kid is lying about my jaw statement i never said it's above average, kept calling me narcy just for my opinion and you can't stand to hear that you're not 5.5 psl that stays all sore and offended cuz you think you're a TOP tier model in your mind, you're just a spoiled brat
dnrd

I rented an apartment in your head you lying kid I never said that my jaw was above average stop lying, I said you were delusional saying you have the same PSL 5.5 as Captain America and that you think you are too much but you are just an ordinary kid who squeezes your eye out of the poor thing in the pictures.

you look like Sadio mane and you think it's 5.5 PSL View attachment 1922952 same psl of you just more black
you used google translate to type this keep lying tho i am a real psl 5.5 keep the cope sauce ur psl 4.75 at best

you used google translate to type this keep lying tho i am a real psl 5.5 keep the cope sauce ur psl 4.75 at best
Ok bruh no point to beef, this shit have nothing to help me and u no reason for that, just opinions sorry if I was mean to you I don`t like that type of shit

• +1
O
Ok bruh no point to beef, this shit have nothing to help me and u no reason for that, just opinions sorry if I was mean to you I don`t like that type of shit
k I will change my pfp no beef

you're like a 5, prob will be a 5.5 by the time you turn 18
he's a 4 when you look at his unfrauded pics

• +1

you look like Sadio mane and you think it's 5.5 PSL View attachment 1922952 same psl of you just more black
I dont think you understand psl. Psl measures how close you are to hunter eyes, good jawline + facial harmony. This guy is pretty good looking and if you turned him into a lightskin brazilian mutt with your coloring he would absolutely obliterate you, plus mogman has higher psl than him.

• +1