Everything except LeFort is cope

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
JFL at getting implants. If you have implants right now on your face, I still strongly suggest getting jaw surgery. Implants improve how you look but mainly in photos and that too in certain angles. In motion, the more implants you put on, the more artificial it looks in motion.

Forward growth on your midface along with a nice bite is the only way you look good in every single angle possible and most importantly IN MOTION. Your face in 3D is completely different from in photos, and will look remarkably better and more natural when your actual bones move. And guess what? When you’re actually trying to convince someone to fuck you, your face in motion matters, not the picture of you she might have seen on an online profile JFL. When you’re laughing and talking, you can’t fucking squint or clench your jaw all the time. You look like a try hard doing that.

LeFort I or death.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
You spelled Le Fort III wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 2012 and 4 others
lefort 1 is vanilla shit. jfl 2010 called they want their surgery back. its 2020 baby

songs popular 2010

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 3962
lefort 2 or death

• +1
Reactions: strong_silent_type
lefort 1 is vanilla shit. jfl 2010 called they want their surgery back. its 2020 baby

songs popular 2010

Just go through an extremely invasive, risky surgery that would cost a fortune, potentially blind you, and is only performed for deformities bro.

Honestly though, almost no one here needs LeFort 2 or 3.

Nigga shut your retarded curry ass up.

Useless shit post.

Everything matters.

Just go through an extremely invasive, risky surgery that would cost a fortune, potentially blind you, and is only performed for deformities bro.

Honestly though, almost no one here needs LeFort 2 or 3.

i see a lot of people with flat, unimpressuve midfaces here (sub cavill tier)

and these people look barely different when they get lefort 1

hence i disagree

risk is 1 thing - which procedure would people give the most aesthetical gains is a totally different story

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Trimax or death boyos

JFL at getting implants. If you have implants right now on your face, I still strongly suggest getting jaw surgery. Implants improve how you look but mainly in photos and that too in certain angles. In motion, the more implants you put on, the more artificial it looks in motion.

Forward growth on your midface along with a nice bite is the only way you look good in every single angle possible and most importantly IN MOTION. Your face in 3D is completely different from in photos, and will look remarkably better and more natural when your actual bones move. And guess what? When you’re actually trying to convince someone to fuck you, your face in motion matters, not the picture of you she might have seen on an online profile JFL. When you’re laughing and talking, you can’t fucking squint or clench your jaw all the time. You look like a try hard doing that.

LeFort I or death.

lefort 9 or death, son

lefort 9 or death, son
Lefort 9=reincarnationmaxxing
If you see the cuts of lefort 2. You will see that it will probably make you look deformed after. It doesn't move the zygos out. So lefort 2 + zygos= lefort 3

This forum is full of inmature teens and pussies and still i see people talking about lefort 2-3 all the time. Nice.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and Deleted member 2933
JFL at getting implants.
I immediatley thought about the breast implants, of former great boxer Tommy Morrison:
Morrison.jpg

That guy, is the posterboy for the agepill. He hit The Wall so hard

Nigga shut your retarded curry ass up.

Useless shit post.

Everything matters.
Shut your retarded ass up and stop letting me live rent free in your head. What race are you self hating cuck?

i see a lot of people with flat, unimpressuve midfaces here (sub cavill tier)

and these people look barely different when they get lefort 1

hence i disagree

risk is 1 thing - which procedure would people give the most aesthetical gains is a totally different story
Show me an example of a flat midface still looking shit after LeFort I.

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr
Shut your retarded ass up and stop letting me live rent free in your head.

He is coping very hard

Shut your retarded ass up and stop letting me live rent free in your head. What race are you self hating cuck?

yes the thread is coming

He is coping very hard
You’re both retarded.

Imagine not thinking everything about your face not mattering just Maxilla position lol

You need bones, proportions, nice features

Also I love being a Latino, White passing with a little Mulatto at that curry

Just cuz I state facts about your race being inferior doesn’t mean I’m a self hating cuck

You’re both retarded.

Imagine not thinking everything about your face not mattering just Maxilla position lol

You need bones, proportions, nice features

Also I love being a Latino, White passing with a little Mulatto at that curry

Just cuz I state facts about your race being inferior doesn’t mean I’m a self hating cuck

“White passing Latino with a little mulatto”. You’re not white. The inferiority complex is strong on this one. You’d choke on a white cock if you could be white JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr
Le Fort II
Midface advancement using Le Fort II DO is commonly indicated in patients with midface hypoplasia involving the maxilla and nasal complex, with an acceptable position of the zygomatic complex and orbits. Those patients often will have an anterior cross bite, class III malocclusion, and obstructive sleep apnea. The aims of the Le Fort II DO are to re-establish ideal overjet and overbite and achieve an acceptable occlusion with good functional class I occlusion.17 24 25 26At the same time, the Le Fort II allows for lengthening of the nose, a pleasing effect especially in syndromic patients with a classic “dish face” and short nose such as Apert syndrome.

All I'm sayin is that you need decent zygos or else you will look deformed tier after lefort 2. Let alone the severe complications that can happen.

“White passing Latino with a little mulatto”. You’re not white. The inferiority complex is strong on this one. You’d choke on a white cock if you could be white JFL.
Yeah I’m not and wouldn’t want to be,

But I am mostly white, so I’m white passing to most.

White Latino, with a little black, not

Also please stop angrily projecting its extremely cringe

I know it must suck being an Indian, but can you shut the fuck up.

Yeah I’m not and wouldn’t want to be,

But I am mostly white, so I’m white passing to most.

White Latino, with a little black, not

Also please stop angrily projecting its extremely cringe

I know it must suck being an Indian, but can you shut the fuck up.

I’m not Indian. JFL I’ve never seen a man this insecure.

“I’m fucking Latino but don’t make fun of blacks guys because I’m also a little bit mulatto!” You’re probably the product of a black man cucking your mom’s Latin boyfriend JFL.

songs popular 2010

I scheduled a lefort 1 stop making me feel bad

I scheduled a lefort 1 stop making me feel bad
The patient in that thread has clear extreme midface hypoplasia and also has a bit of a long face. Unless you fit that profile, you don’t need to feel bad. But even then, most patients with midface hypoplasia get it fixed through LeFort I. You don’t need LeFort II unless it’s an extreme case (that woman’s face looks like a boomerang from the side JFL).

I’m not Indian. JFL I’ve never seen a man this insecure.

“I’m fucking Latino but don’t make fun of blacks guys because I’m also a little bit mulatto!” You’re probably the product of a black man cucking your mom’s Latin boyfriend JFL.
You’re the one who sounds heated and insecure. And no I’m just South American near the tropics, really mixed for generations.

So shit your Indian ass up now. You’re just boring