this is how a lefort 2 result looks like

strong_silent_type

strong_silent_type

Lefort 3 is the answer
ZTMx1vR.jpg

"the above is a lefort 2 quadrangular. incision is made at the lower orbital rim, but the nose remains untouched. midface is brought forward."

look how much her eyes improved. not only the shape but also the bonestructure around it.

imagined if she went for dr taban and his shit infraorbital rim implants instead jfl

stop coping with your lefort 1, shit implants surgeries. if you want to improve your midface in 2020 you need lefort 2 and higher

Klinik-Faecher-Chirurgie-Kausistik-A.jpg

everything else is literally :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, MrGentleman, WeiWei and 17 others
Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Maxillacel and GoMadAndSTFU
Cope, the price + availability. Invest in MSE and a FacePuller

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline, agoostis, Treasure223 and 7 others
If you can find a surgeon willing to do it, and can afford it, yes.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and BigBoy
Pretty crazy transformation tbh she went from subhuman to dateable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32, copefuel, Forgotten and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
ZTMx1vR.jpg

look how much her eyes improved. not only the shape but also the bonestructure around it.

imagined if she went for dr taban and his shit infraorbital rim implants instead jfl

stop coping with your lefort 1, shit implants surgeries. if you want to improve your midface in 2020 you need lefort 2 and higher

Hope

Oh someone finds about the other LeForts

quadrangular lefort 2 mogs

and LeFort 1 has the advantage that you can rotate it more easily

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

modified lefort 3

lefort 1 + modified 3 (so basically a normal lefort 3 jfl) is probably ideal in 2020

So if you need ccw jaw rotation lefort 1 would probably be recommended?

modified lefort 3

lefort 1 + modified 3 (so basically a normal lefort 1 jfl) is probably ideal in 2020
I should inform myself about maxilla surgeries again tbh

I dont remember but I read somewhere that quadrangular LeFort 2 can also be rotated !without! cutting nerves of jaw, thus shorter recovery and less pain (if done right)
So if you need ccw jaw rotation lefort 1 would probably be recommended?
you would pop your eyes and several posterior bones if you try to rotate LeFort 3 area and surgeons wouldnt do it anyways

It is possible if done right (many want to achieve this per facepulling), but surgically it is david vs goliath (goliath being the body)

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and strong_silent_type
Lefort will never fix midface length :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
Reactions: needsolution
The biggest difference is in the side profile...

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
DO is so much more work lol, I understand your fear with soft tissue and relapse tho

4 piece LeFort might be interesting for the ones who want to get Bimax

they unironically already do Le Fort II and III distraction osteogenesis on syndrome patients

just checked

lefort 2 + bsso+genio would legit make me 6.5psl

:cry:

Mse isnt an option when i have a 2.04 fwhr
Slayaaaa
ZTMx1vR.jpg

Major lifefuel btw, i didn’t think the lefort 2 line went so wide under the eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
ZTMx1vR.jpg

Bro fuck I need that

IMG 20191229 014214

I think I'm reccessed enough my maxilla already is reccessed

Is that lefort 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, CursedOne and Chintuck22
Bro fuck I need that

View attachment 208714

I think I'm reccessed enough my maxilla already is reccessed

Is that lefort 3

ngl you would ascend hardcore im not even joking

you might be an ideal candidat judging from this picture

fuck your life would be totally different.

but you will never have this.

psst. only dreams now

psst. only dreams now

I can try atleast I will try and actually banned but I appricate your high effort threads your what this community used to have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and OOGABOOGA
I can try atleast I will try and actually banned but I appricate your high effort threads your what this community used to have

what do you mean with trying? how many surgeons have you contacted so far? 0? :lul:

This woman had underbite and even then she didn't become that much more attractive.

ZTMx1vR.jpg

Casey Neistat needs this so bad
Tcdisrupt ny16 4624

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Casey Neistat needs this so badView attachment 208735

legit

but he would also need a counterclockwise rotation and i dont know if that is possible with lefort 2
This woman had underbite and even then she didn't become that much more attractive.

redpill: this is literally the biggest you can expect from plastic surgery. and the difference is there. i dont know what you guys expect from plastic surgery? f

redpill 2: if she just had went with lefort 1 the difference would be indeed very minor. the biggest changes came from her advanced midface. lefort 1 is bluepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
It's often easier.
To go from disfigured -> normie.
Then to go from normie -> Chad(lite).
With looksmaxxing and even operations.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
You can get surgery at any age and even if my looks lsoe facial volume reverse face lift reverses aging by atleast 30 years

you know that the risk of relapse and nerve damage is increasing exponentially after 20?????? do you?

recovery time gets longer too. not to mention that you get more responsibilities etc. do you think its easy to take 6 -12 weeks off if you have work and are 40 with children? jfl

not to mention that looks wont even be your top priority in life.

with every month you wait it will get more unlikely you will actually get it. and you know this.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
modified lefort 3

lefort 1 + modified 3 (so basically a normal lefort 3 jfl) is probably ideal in 2020
Modified 3 is a meme
ZTMx1vR.jpg

Doesnt work that well for everyone tho. I have a good maxilla but recessed mandible, this would failo me

Modified 3 is a meme

Doesnt work that well for everyone tho. I have a good maxilla but recessed mandible, this would failo me

pwin2qtto3y31.png

lefort 2 doesnt work for the mandible? oh wow. thats like coming to a discussion about eye surgery and saying that "eye surgery wont work for everyone. i have good eyes but a shit nose. eye surgery wont improve my eyes"

literally

SoggyUglyEider-small.gif

It's often easier.
To go from disfigured -> normie.
Then to go from normie -> Chad(lite).
With looksmaxxing and even operations.
You can go from normie to high tier normie and then halo your way up to a low chadlite in most cases

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
You can go from normie to high tier normie and then halo your way up to a low chadlite in most cases
I agree, a nromie can often move up in the normie range. I aim to become high tier normie.
I have no idea, how an high tier normie can fool others that he is Chadlite, with hallo's. (because is it no so, that a normie is so, because he lacks 1 feature that halo's him up?)

I agree, a nromie can often move up in the normie range. I aim to become high tier normie.
I have no idea, how an high tier normie can fool others that he is Chadlite, with hallo's. (because is it no so, that a normie is so, because he lacks 1 feature that halo's him up?)
me and @PrettyBoyMaxxing are making threads on halos

the number one halo is body halo imo, it can give a 4psl 60+ matches per day on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2846
me and @PrettyBoyMaxxing are making threads on halos

the number one halo is body halo imo, it can give a 4psl 60+ matches per day on tinder.
oh yeah. i forgot about that. Good muscle tone (especially combined with good basic frame and height), is deffo a good point for halo.

Lefort will never fix midface length :feelsrope:
Blind or what? Her midface got shortened since maxilla is more forward after surgery.

Also i made this thread like months ago. I dont know where someone can find doc who is willing to perform LF2.

Modified 3 is a meme

Well yes but this works very well for me also it's better to have a reccesed mandible that shit is a billion times easier to fix
Blind or what? Her midface got shortened since maxilla is more forward after surgery.

Also i made this thread like months ago. I dont know where someone can find doc who is willing to perform LF2.

I want monobloc it turned a deformed minus 2 into some what human imagine this on an incel instant higher tier normie however monobloc is literally impossible to get

that women already got laids before the surgery.
I wanna see the result on a man.

And lefort 3 for improved eye area

psst. only dreams now
How does He need that you moron. Draw a line from his eye corner to his nose. He is more projected than the after of this foid. Do you even use your eyes before commenting?

How does He need that you moron. Draw a line from his eye corner to his nose. He is more projected than the after of this foid. Do you even use your eyes before commenting?
Nigga you’re replying to a post made by a banned user from 3 years ago

phenotype changed

pwin2qtto3y31.png

lefort 2 doesnt work for the mandible? oh wow. thats like coming to a discussion about eye surgery and saying that "eye surgery wont work for everyone. i have good eyes but a shit nose. eye surgery wont improve my eyes"

literally

SoggyUglyEider-small.gif
Bs and you know it. Not all people are Uniformly recessed.