Everything is dying

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Leaving my home country and going to study in Netherlands was an eye opener. I came to the realization that I am really nothing. I left my country as a virgin, no girl ever wanted my dick, my friends don't give a fuck about me.

I legit have started to forget things like HS, college, the people I met even my oneitis. In the long run, they were so meaningless to me. Just pointless interaction, no feelings were ever created.

And here I am, stranger among strangers. I really don't have a country tbh. I'm too disgraced to go back anyway. I have to stay here and live as a ghost.

And this is not some emo BS. This is legit. This is how things play out for a subhuman incel. You slowly degenerate into nothingness with nothing to cherish and noone to cherish you. I have really lost it at this point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
you are a little bitch at this point tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AbandonShip, Ritalincel and 3 others
OP you can’t be THAT ugly if a girl let you kiss them, what do you look like?

• +1
OP you can’t be THAT ugly if a girl let you kiss them, what do you look like?

I'm 5'11, long midface, small lips, upper eylied exposure, recessed chin, big cheekbones yet no under eye support, big head, starting to NW and lots of body hair. I look like a nentherdal too.

• +1
Leaving my home country and going to study in Netherlands was an eye opener. I came to the realization that I am really nothing. I left my country as a virgin, no girl ever wanted my dick, my friends don't give a fuck about me.

I legit have started to forget things like HS, college, the people I met even my oneitis. In the long run, they were so meaningless to me. Just pointless interaction, no feelings were ever created.

And here I am, stranger among strangers. I really don't have a contry tbh. I'm too disgraced to go back anyway. I have to stay here and live as a ghost.

And this is not some emo BS. This is legit. This is how things play out for a subhuman incel. You slowly degenerate into nothingness with nothing to cherish and noone to cherish you. I have really lost it at this point.

Bruh you bitch about the same thing way too much. Why dont you go see a therapist if its really that bad????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
go see a therapist
Giphy 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Can we please ban this fucker.

Literally go out to the club and start dancing dude even ugly guys get laid like that. I saw it myself last night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Can we please ban this fucker.

Literally go out to the club and start dancing dude even ugly guys get laid like that. I saw it myself last night

You obviously have no clue. Clubs are ONLY for the top % of men. Ugly men might as well rope.

• +1
  • +1
For the top 80% of men yes. Are you even below that?
Top 15% OF MEN. Clubs remind the majority of males that they are invisible in open market sexual enviroment

• +1
Top 15% OF MEN. Clubs remind the majority of males that they are invisible in open market sexual enviroment

Take some xtc or some other drug and just go there. You'll get laid

• +1
Take some xtc or some other drug and just go there. You'll get laid

I don't have inhibittion problems bro. Girls just don't give a fuck about me

• +1
I don't have inhibittion problems bro. Girls just don't give a fuck about me

Try to get a insecure daddy issued girl then. Just try to do something instead of complaining here. Complaining is for Incels.me not here.
It's all redpill and improving here that's why its called Looksmaxing

• +1
Try to get a insecure daddy issued girl then. Just try to do something instead of complaining here. Complaining is for Incels.me not here.
Exactly. If you wanna bitch and ldar and make excuses leave here

• +1

Girls like this don't exist bro. And I tried. I talked with 6 girls today.

• +1
  • +1
That is some sad shit, bro.