Everything is so fucking repetitive

T-bone123

T-bone123

Forever cursed by self hatred
Joined
Apr 9, 2026
Posts
2,007
Reputation
2,613
Wake up go to school or work. eat some food. go gym. sleep. what the fuck am i doing with my life
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist, mxl4chi1, Mansur and 1 other person
Go on an adventure
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist, Mansur and T-bone123
Wake up go to school or work. eat some food. go gym. sleep. what the fuck am i doing with my life
We seem to be going through something similar. I hope you get through it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist and T-bone123
We seem to be going through something similar. I hope you get through it.
i apologise for everything i said to you earlier. i hope you read my message
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist
Wake up go to school or work. eat some food. go gym. sleep. what the fuck am i doing with my life
Get a hobby then, it’s your life man you have the option to change how you live and if u don’t like the repetition then do more, you’ve gotta put in effort for your happiness
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist and T-bone123
Get a hobby then, it’s your life man you have the option to change how you live and if u don’t like the repetition then do more, you’ve gotta put in effort for your happiness
gym is my hobby. it’s my place of relaxation, i just feel small and insignificant everytime i go.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist
i apologise for everything i said to you earlier. i hope you read my message
Oh, I read it. I never had something against you; I understood where you came from. I even thanked you for apologizing in one of my threads. dont worry about it bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist and T-bone123
Oh, I read it. I never had something against you; I understood where you came from. I even thanked you for apologizing in one of my threads. dont worry about it bro
thank you for accepting my apology. i was being idiotic with hasty rhetorics.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist
thank you for accepting my apology. i was being idiotic with hasty rhetorics.
one more post and you'll be at 2000, make it special :whistle:(y)
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist and T-bone123
isnt that the life of the average person tho?
 
  • +1
Reactions: T-bone123 and RandomAutist
Where the wind takes you bro
Peace Asian GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, T-bone123 and RedDragonSlayer
gym is my hobby. it’s my place of relaxation, i just feel small and insignificant everytime i go.
you don’t have to have one hobby, and the gym is generally a place of equality no matter who u are tbh everyone’s in there for the same reason, doesn’t surprise me that you feel insignificant. I’m not trying to be a dick but I’m sure there’s something else you could take up as well to fill a little more time, even if it’s trying shit you don’t like or think is weird. Experimentation and putting yourself out there is how u build connections and your overall significance, your not going to get anywhere being stagnant
 
  • +1
Reactions: T-bone123

Similar threads

whiskers52
Replies
13
Views
81
Resonant
Resonant
HexumReincarnated
Replies
9
Views
34
tansel
tansel
Z
Replies
2
Views
42
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
mm_oohz
Replies
3
Views
52
mm_oohz
mm_oohz
L
Replies
38
Views
66
levisko
L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top