T-bone123
Forever cursed by self hatred
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2026
- Posts
- 2,007
- Reputation
- 2,613
Wake up go to school or work. eat some food. go gym. sleep. what the fuck am i doing with my life
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
where too?Go on an adventure
We seem to be going through something similar. I hope you get through it.Wake up go to school or work. eat some food. go gym. sleep. what the fuck am i doing with my life
i apologise for everything i said to you earlier. i hope you read my messageWe seem to be going through something similar. I hope you get through it.
Get a hobby then, it’s your life man you have the option to change how you live and if u don’t like the repetition then do more, you’ve gotta put in effort for your happinessWake up go to school or work. eat some food. go gym. sleep. what the fuck am i doing with my life
Where the wind takes you browhere too?
gym is my hobby. it’s my place of relaxation, i just feel small and insignificant everytime i go.Get a hobby then, it’s your life man you have the option to change how you live and if u don’t like the repetition then do more, you’ve gotta put in effort for your happiness
Oh, I read it. I never had something against you; I understood where you came from. I even thanked you for apologizing in one of my threads. dont worry about it broi apologise for everything i said to you earlier. i hope you read my message
thank you for accepting my apology. i was being idiotic with hasty rhetorics.Oh, I read it. I never had something against you; I understood where you came from. I even thanked you for apologizing in one of my threads. dont worry about it bro
one more post and you'll be at 2000, make it specialthank you for accepting my apology. i was being idiotic with hasty rhetorics.
Where the wind takes you bro
you don’t have to have one hobby, and the gym is generally a place of equality no matter who u are tbh everyone’s in there for the same reason, doesn’t surprise me that you feel insignificant. I’m not trying to be a dick but I’m sure there’s something else you could take up as well to fill a little more time, even if it’s trying shit you don’t like or think is weird. Experimentation and putting yourself out there is how u build connections and your overall significance, your not going to get anywhere being stagnantgym is my hobby. it’s my place of relaxation, i just feel small and insignificant everytime i go.
i’m more than averageisnt that the life of the average person tho?
thank you. i taggedone more post and you'll be at 2000, make it special![]()
what do you want to achieve?i’m more than average
everything and more. if there is something i put my mind to, i can do itwhat do you want to achieve?